NEurope
darkjak

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U / Switch

I'd love them to release a brand new Zelda adventure in that 8 bit style. Doesn't need to be long, a couple of hours to complete, maybe eShop only. Would be gloriously nostalgic and fresh at the same time.

Yup. I'd certainly snap this up.

I agree, it's little things like this that Nintendo should put on the eShop. Just like they did with that amazing Excitebike game on Wiiware.

C522POSXEA0cJ81.jpg

:love:

Edited by Hero-of-Time

My list:

1: Twilight Princess

2: Wind Waker

3: Ocarina of Time

4: Majoras Mask

5: Skyward Sword

Game was sent yesterday, but if the last time I pre ordered from that site is anything to go by, I won't have it until Monday. Which I'm fine with. A little.

The story bit of DLC perhaps..?

Ah, @Ike beat me to it.

With a casual Ganon? That would kinda take the sting out of him being the ultimate nemesis, right? =[

Oh, the list:

1) Ocarina of Time

2) Majora's Mask

3) Wind Waker

Havent played more 3D Zelda games. D:

That last paragraph has me really going.

I accepted a long time ago that i would never ever be more impressed by a game after playing Ocarina of Time. Stuff like being a teen when i played it, basically almost the exact same as the writer of that review.

Nintendo is getting my 350 somewhat bucks. Im going to have to wait a while, unfortunately, so i hope that in a few months, there's going to be some kind of bundle thing.

My 3D Zelda list:

1. Ocarina of Time

2. Majoras Mask

3. Wind Waker

4. Skyward Sword

5. Twilight Princess

Oh @dazzybee why the fuck haven't you played Majoras Mask? I don't get why you have been prioritising other games over the years. Never mind pissing about with folders!

If i'd known about this at the Zelda concert last year...

Oh I know I know.... I have some huge huge omissions on my backlog...

Reviews coming in. As expected it's incredible :) Not going to read any reviews because I've been spoiler free so far. Only seen one trailer and nothing else besides the odd screenshot.

If everything goes well I'll be able to pick up my mate's WiiU and his copy of BotW tomorrow night as he's going on vacation on Saturday. : peace:

I need to power through the game as much as I can on Saturday and Sunday, though, because I have to study from Monday on :laughing:

Fucking Christ, 2017 has been an incredible year for gaming so far and it's only March :D

Gamexplain are probably the most negative about it. They had issues with the main story (not much of it), "uneven voice acting", and the inventory screen being a real pain to navigate, though loved the rest of it.

[tweet]837257820840030208[/tweet]

Love it :) Echoes my sentiment.

d806dbb8670d4b757948e830dd06aff9e9f91df25c0f378df8ff47a566e0c9b2.jpg

Made me chuckle :D

Pretty good then.

FrvHzl.jpeg

Holy Mario-has-a-hat-with-eyes, this is awesome. Don't think I've seen a score lower than GAMEPRO's yet...

Holy Mario-has-a-hat-with-eyes, this is awesome. Don't think I've seen a score lower than GAMEPRO's yet...

There's one review which has been negative, giving it a "no", but with such weird lines for a review saying things like "If I wanted stealth, I'd play Assassin's Creed" and "Zelda isn't Dark Souls. It shouldn't be this hard". (Note: Paraphrasing)

There's one review which has been negative, giving it a "no", but with such weird lines for a review saying things like "If I wanted stealth, I'd play Assassin's Creed" and "Zelda isn't Dark Souls. It shouldn't be this hard". (Note: Paraphrasing)

Obviously I haven't yet played the game but surely that's just clickbait. Give it a fully negative review and you'll stand out.

Impressed by the scores. Has Polygon ever given anything a 10? Pretty hyped considering they gave ALBW 9.5 and I adored that game.

Huh, I'll have to keep an eye out for that one. Seems odd.

Obviously I haven't yet played the game but surely that's just clickbait. Give it a fully negative review and you'll stand out.

If there is a negative review and it's not titled Breath of the Mild, it'll be a real letdown.

Looks like I'll be able to play this tonight.

My mate is on his way to bring me his WiiU + BotW. I really hope I won't be too ill to play...think I'm coming down with a fever again.

Holy moly, these reviews. :awesome:

Yep we're talking Ocarina of Time territory!

Breath of the Wild is joint all-time 2nd highest game on Metacritic. 98 average so far from 56 critics. Ocarina was 99.

Edited by Space

Metacritic skims off the really bad and really good reviews though right? To ignore those who intentionally give poor reviews for clicks?

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

Many a speed limit were broken in trying to get home ASAP. :D

The transition from Miiverse back to the game takes AGES! :(

OOh im getting pumped for this tomorrow now. Still no e-mail from Amazon to tell me that it has been despatched :hmm: