NEurope
darkjak

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U / Switch

I also liked Fi as a character. The ending of skyward sword really made her evolve so much in personality and I really loved that.

As a gameplay decision though she was a real funkiller.

Hand-holding apart (which was a huge issue in the game), Fi's coldness throughout 99% of the game was a big turn-off, but it did make the final scene between her and Link pretty special

Uhm, my initial post about Ezlo wasn't setting up a debate about who is the best sidekick in the Zelda Universe.

I was merely stating a fact that Ezlo IS the best sidekick in the Zelda Universe.

Y'all can stop now.

Midna is my favourite just for her voice tone. Even now, when I think back to the game, I can hear her voice and the other sound effects of TP.

I've posted videos from these guys before. Majora's Mask Double Helix Sword to be exact. If You haven't seen it before I suggest looking it upp. Anyway, they're back, this time with the Hylian Shield.

Link's Hylian Shield (Legend of Zelda) - MAN AT ARMS: REFORGED

What Zelda Wii U Should Pull From Majora's Mask - IGN Plays

Just saw Nintendo tweet it. I hope Xenoblade CX comes out this year.

Just saw that video on facebook. It's a shame not to see it this year but if they really do make it the 'ultimate Zelda' then it will be worth the wait.

God fucking damn. The one Wii U game I'm holding on to my Wii U for.

NX LAUNCH TITLE BABY :P

And now I'm reading it wont even be at E3.

Edited by bryanee

To be fair, Aonuma didn't say it's out of 2015, he just said that they're not going to force it to be out in 2015 at detriment to the game

Not going to be at E3

I'm seriously tempted to go through this thread to see who needs to eat crow. I know one member of the IGN team will owe some people a steak dinner. :D

Absolutely great news, but those are some big words Aonuma is throwing around.

Still, I trust that this will be an amazing Zelda game since the hardware this time 'round has the potential to create a truly magical, adventurous Zelda game the likes of which we have never seen before.

It fills me with joy they're taking their time with this.

I just know it's going to give us that sense of adventure Windwaker gave us times 1000.

Disappointing but obviously the game will be better for it. The Game Awards footage couldn't have looked any more unpolished if they'd tried. Massive shame not even an E3 presence though.

Hmmmm. I wonder what their big game will be for the end of year then? Unless they are gonna use Xenoblade to fill that void.

Not going to be at E3

We can't have Zelda taking the spotlight away from F-Zero and Star Fox now can we.

Plus all those new IPs they will be showing need some love too!

Advance Wars will also be taking center stage again :D

Geoff Keighley 'The Bonus Round' voice: E3 hype starts, right now

Hmmmm. I wonder what their big game will be for the end of year then? Unless they are gonna use Xenoblade to fill that void.

AmiiboLand

Xenoblade is an obvious game to fill the void but also a good way for it to get lost in the sea of Fall games.

Haha. Its a fair shout actually.

I think it's time for a Disney Infinity/Skylanders type amiibo action platformer. Either that or they'll rush some DLC for 3D World for November release. Or maybe Metroid, finally?

Saw someone suggest that this means it'll be ported to Android.

I've never wanted to punch someone's throat before now :p