NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Yoshi's Woolly World (June 26th)

Yeah, I caved in. Bought the game + green Yoshi amiibo set from Smyths Toys. Check your local if you're still looking for the set, they had a few in mine with reserve and collect. None of the single Yoshi ones though. Probably for the best...

I'm glad both Yoshi can use amiibo costumes in co-op. Had an hour or so on this with the girlfriend last night, it's adorable and pretty relaxed so far. Assuming it gets more challenging later - bring it on!

I'm glad both Yoshi can use amiibo costumes in co-op. Had an hour or so on this with the girlfriend last night, it's adorable and pretty relaxed so far. Assuming it gets more challenging later - bring it on!

Like most of Nintendo's platformers these days, the game is very easy if you just go from beginning to end ( I imagine very short as well ) and it's not until you start getting the collectables that things really start to heat up.

You have to hit EVERY balloon/collectable on the way down. :D

I did. But I think I hit the top of one balloon and missed the heart ;;

I did. But I think I hit the top of one balloon and missed the heart ;;

That'll do it. :)

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but I had a little chuckle to myself when the credits rolled. As they are rolling they are obviously giving credit to those who worked on the game and then up popped the NOA localisation team. :D

Why they are essentially sitting on this game until October is beyond me. :wtf:

My best mate bought this.

We'll play it together (that is possible, isn't it?) during the next few weeks. :) Can you fuck each other up? :p

My best mate bought this.

We'll play it together (that is possible, isn't it?) during the next few weeks. :) Can you fuck each other up? :p

Yep and yep :)

I went back to world one, the stamps are annoying - I'm missing two on 1-5.

All done.

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

You must have JavaScript enabled on your device to view Miiverse posts that have been embedded in a website. View post in Miiverse

There's still some stuff to do, like boss fights, but that can wait until tomorrow methinks.

All done.

There's still some stuff to do, like boss fights, but that can wait until tomorrow methinks.

Nicely done.

Really struggling to find the second flower in 6-8. Looking everywhere...even turned the Hidden Items badge on. Nothing

Edit: Never mind. Yeesh.

Edited by Serebii

Enjoying this a lot. Feels like a proper Yoshi's Island game! It just came today (Amazon!)

I am enjoying the OST. Love this song @RedShell :awesome:

Boss rush complete!

I thought that was the game completely done now but it turns out there's an enemy encyclopaedia that needs filling out. I'm missing 9 entries so the search will have to begin for them.

25 hours played and the game throws something else at me. :D

This game sounds so adorable. I won't be picking it up just yet (trying to be sensible with game purchases) but it's making me want to revisit Kirby's Epic Yarn! And I must pick up one of the Yarn Yoshi amiibo - they look so cute! Must find somewhere with a decent price... :D

The Scrapbook Theatre is finished. Some of the enemies were a pain to find as some only appear on one stage. Number 50 was pretty tricky as the number was covering him up, so I couldn't get a good view of him.

The game is now officially 100% complete.

I'm taking my time, really chilled, haven't played much though. Still on World 1, 100% on everything so far. If it weren't for the collectathon I'd say you'd breeze through it in no time at all and if I did that I may not come back later to scour for say a rogue stamp. I don't know, maybe I would. I know with say Splatoon the single player campaign is retired to the annuls of history and I'll never play that again.

The Scrapbook Theatre is finished. Some of the enemies were a pain to find as some only appear on one stage. Number 50 was pretty tricky as the number was covering him up, so I couldn't get a good view of him.

The game is now officially 100% complete.

But you don't have a star by the amiibo hut :p

But you don't have a star by the amiibo hut :p

There isn't one. If you look at the others, if you haven't completed them then there is an outline for the star to fit into. The Amiibo section doesn't have such an outline.

Just beat 6-8 (and saw an "H-O-T was here" Miiverse post @Hero\-of\-Time !). Final boss was a bit easy for my liking, and in general the difficulty wasn't particularly high, but then I haven't gone back and 100%'ed many levels yet. I'll go through and get all the flowers so I can see all the S levels, whether or not I can be bothered with the rest remains to be seen. But I enjoyed this for what it is, and would recommend it to people that aren't sure. Not a system seller by any means but another solid game for the line up.

Credits rolled on this yesterday. Really enjoyed it, but have to say I much preferred the earlier worlds. Not sure exactly why, but towards the end of the game it kind of lost its charm a little bit. :hmm: Apart from the awesome...

Velcro conveyor belt stage!

:yay:

That was amazing. :grin:

The name of that stage was also a nice nod to Yoshi's Island, but disappointing because I wanted to get dizzy! :heh:

I am enjoying the OST. Love this song @Hero\-of\-Time !
Hehehe! It showed up in my game too. :awesome:

Some of ye are playing this a hell of a lot. I only finished World 1 last night.

Just beat 6-8 (and saw an "H-O-T was here" Miiverse post @Hero\-of\-Time !)

Hehehe! It showed up in my game too. :awesome:

Haha. Glad you guys saw them. There was only one other person who had posted on that level, so I figured I would make a post, in the hope that N-E people would see once they arrived. :D

EDGE have reviewed this game and given it a 6. I don't agree with that score. From the first World I've played I'd give it an 8 so far(subject to change).

Finished the final stage. Have all Flowers and all the non-Boss Tent Wonder Wool. Just have to finish that and then go back to 100%ing the standard stages :)

So I just got the game and tried to scan my amiibo in the amiibo hut but couldn't add more than 9 patterns. Is that a bug or has it something to do with completing (a part of) the game? :wtf:

Thanks for those tunes @RedShell

I'm currently enjoying the pyramid level music. Has an Alladdin SNES vibe.

On another note...

The Amiibo double Yoshi integration is rock hard to play with. Anyone else just avoid it? Am I doing it wrong lol?