NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Yoshi's Woolly World (June 26th)

CF7VuW3XIAApNDW.png:large

Over 40 amiibo compatible apparently!

That is freaking hilarious.

I have to say, I love this little addition for Amiibo owners. :yay:

My only annoyance is that I won't have a complete collection. It better not have shadows to show ones you don't have :(

[TWEET]603154392641044480[/TWEET]

As someone responded over on Twitter to the Tweet:

They can't fucking win

"amiibo aren't doing enough"

Then, when they do

"Stop locking content behind amiibo"

This content wouldn't exist in the game without amiibo.

I have a feeling this game is going to be special, fingers crossed

I have a feeling this game is going to be special, fingers crossed

Indeed. The visual style, the gameplay, the unlockables and secrets, everything seems to be on point.

My only annoyance is that I won't have a complete collection. It better not have shadows to show ones you don't have :(

They can't fucking win

"amiibo aren't doing enough"

Then, when they do

"Stop locking content behind amiibo"

This content wouldn't exist in the game without amiibo.

You say they can't f*cking win yet say yourself:

"It better not have shadows to show ones you don't have :("

And there would be nothing preventing this content from existing without amiibo. amiibo didn't create these characters. All the other alternative skins exist in the game without amiibo.

You say they can't f*cking win yet say yourself:

"It better not have shadows to show ones you don't have :("

And there would be nothing preventing this content from existing without amiibo. amiibo didn't create these characters. All the other alternative skins exist in the game without amiibo.

No, that's just my OCD. I don't care about having a Marth Yoshi. I don't care for Marth, that's why I don't have the Marth amiibo. I am not concerned over "content being locked away".

And there would be nothing preventing this content from existing without amiibo. amiibo didn't create these characters. All the other alternative skins exist without amiibo.

If they did that then they lose the point of Amiibo. Stuff like this is put in the game as an exclusive or reward for those who have been collecting them. If they were to simply put it on the eShop to buy then it devalues the Amiibo.

This kind of content is pretty much only thought up and made because of Amiibo. Sure, there's nothing stopping Nintendo making it anyway, but it would just seem a bit random without the Amiibo.

Sure, there's nothing stopping Nintendo making it anyway, but it would just seem a bit random without the Amiibo.

You mean like these randomers?

t7kspfu.jpg

God knows how they made these without amiibo? It's some sort of miracle.

Edited by Wii

t7kspfu.jpg

God knows how they made these without amiibo? It's some sort of miracle.

Yeah ok, they'd put a Palutena skin in without an amiibo, or an Ike.

Oh wait, they wouldn't.

Good god you're stubborn.

Good god you're stubborn.

Coming from the blindest fanboy in the world that's rich. You make Stevie Wonder look like he's 20/20 vision by comparison.

You make Stevie Wonder look like he's 20/20 vision by comparison.

wgCo0gN.gif

@Wii, seriously, mate. You are not doing yourself any favours here. Everyone here thinks it's a perfectly good idea.

That said, the Greninja amiibo really would have been a great fit for Yoshi...

Oh well, I'm more than happy having a Bowshi. (Along with the Amiibos @Dcubed has)

Why are the Pokemon amiibos so criminally underused? It amazes me that there isn't at least a Pikachu Mii outfit in Mario Kart.

I mean, the Mega Man amiibo has more usage than the Pikachu one, that's just bizarre.

I'd love to know the reasoning. I wonder if the Pokemon Company just flat out said "No" or if Nintendo just don't care for Pokemon enough to make little things like this.

Wait, is the content already on the disc?

I'm confused. Whilst that's a cool extra, if it already exists from Day 1 why is that any different to paid Day 1 DLC? That's a bit disappointing if that's true :(

That said, I look forward to the designs of some of the amiibo-Yoshi! Marth would certainly look interesting, as well as Samus!

I'd love to know the reasoning. I wonder if the Pokemon Company just flat out said "No" or if Nintendo just don't care for Pokemon enough to make little things like this.

There's no Pokemon anything on Wii U so someone, somewhere clearly doesn't care.

There's no Pokemon anything on Wii U so someone, somewhere clearly doesn't care.

Pokémon Rumble U with 27 figures

Pokémon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire

Both on the Wii U. Try again with your trolling.

I'm confused. Whilst that's a cool extra, if it already exists from Day 1 why is that any different to paid Day 1 DLC? That's a bit disappointing if that's true :(

That said, I look forward to the designs of some of the amiibo-Yoshi! Marth would certainly look interesting, as well as Samus!

All amiibo stuff is either added via patch or on the game already. The NFC chip can only hold a couple of kilobytes which is used to save things in some games.

Because it's not paid. Just a little bonus if you have the amiibo. Like most amiibo uses.

FUCK ME this whole amiibo bashing is just ridiculous. This is borderline pointless, just a cute little extra for those with amiibo. WHAT IS THERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!?!?!?!

God, this place sometimes... Consternating moaning, and bitching, and negativity... And before some dull person says, yes, I know, irony...

People who moan about it. What do you expect? What do you want to happen? Amiibo are out there, they're going to be used in games, what do you want nintendo to do? Seriously, what? They have tiny little bonuses as cute perks. Not missing gout on anything (they even have 30+ costumes for everyone too), nothing that big, quite nice. What do you want instead?

The sooner people accept amiibo and stop moaning about EVERY SINGLE THING the better!!

Pokemon Rumble U says "Hi" (And personally, it can get lost, but it does exist)

EDIT: Beaten twice, tee hee, I'm too slow!

And this isn't quite the same thing, is it?

Pokemon is pretty huge, I'm surprised the amiibo's get almost no use, considering.

FUCK ME this whole amiibo bashing is just ridiculous. This is borderline pointless, just a cute little extra for those with amiibo. WHAT IS THERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!?!?!?!

God, this place sometimes... Consternating moaning, and bitching, and negativity... And before some dull person says, yes, I know, irony...

Thank you. Thought I was going crazy, at least someone sees it too.

Because it's not paid. Just a little bonus if you have the amiibo. Like most amiibo uses.

People who moan about it. What do you expect? What do you want to happen? Amiibo are out there, they're going to be used in games, what do you want nintendo to do? Seriously, what? They have tiny little bonuses as cute perks. Not missing gout on anything (they even have 30+ costumes for everyone too), nothing that big, quite nice. What do you want instead?

The sooner people accept amiibo and stop moaning about EVERY SINGLE THING the better!!

What on Earth....

Why are you being so rude? That's the most bizarre response to a post I've ever seen. You could've replied to second half of the post where I talk about how I'm looking forward to seeing what the Marth/Samus Yoshi looks like but instead you decide to attack me, despite the fact that I wasn't even ranting in the first place.

Relax! :)

What on Earth....

Why are you being so rude? That's the most bizarre response to a post I've ever seen. You could've replied to second half of the post where I talk about how I'm looking forward to seeing what the Marth/Samus Yoshi looks like but instead you decide to attack me, despite the fact that I wasn't even ranting in the first place.

I believe it was a case of "The straw breaking the camel's back"

What on Earth....

Maybe I should've been a little clearer. My first sentence was a direct response to you.

The rest, just a general response to the past few months of amiibo attacks and bitching!! I should have been clearer or put a line break :) But yeah, like Glen-I said, it's the straw!

Here's what happens with a standard Yoshi

CF79KNFWMAA93k3.jpg:large

Edited by Serebii

Yay! It's exactly what I was hoping it would be!

This game, man! It's too much!