NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Yoshi's Woolly World (June 26th)

Games looks amazing. Is this going to be Yoshi in cute little knitted mario and peach outfits, or knitted versions of those characters?! Either way i'm IN!

Shame it doesn't give you Yarn baby versions of the characters to look after :p

amiibo_yoshi-646x353.jpg

The game supports the following controllers: GamePad, Pro Controller, Wii Remote (held sideways), and Classic Controller. Off-TV play is supported too.

I know a lot of people prefer using the Pro controller.

Edited by Wii

Forget the Yarn Yoshi amiibo.. my wife made this for me as my birthday is coming up :hehe:

temporary_zpsgh1tt5pi.jpg

I LOVE IT :love:

Forget the Yarn Yoshi amiibo.. my wife made this for me as my birthday is coming up :hehe:

Very impressive!

Oh great, I died from cuteness overload, thanks a lot, you jerk!

Holy shit, that's amazing. : peace:

If I ever find out where you live I'll steal it.

No, I'll steal your wife and have her make me tons of Yoshis. TONS.

Why steal his wife when you could just offer money for one, its less time consuming

Why steal his wife when you could just offer money for one, its less time consuming

A wife or Yoshi? :D

You can buy a Yoshi in absolutely any colour you like and it'll be made for you :smile:

I'm totally gonna be trying to get a Kirby or Toad in the coming weeks :heh:

CEzO5GbWYAAFvRW.png

Get all 5 Wonder Wools in each level of #Yoshi's Woolly World to unlock Yoshi patterns! Video

Yoshi’s Woolly World – over 50 levels, story overview, more

Nintendo passed along a handful of new details about Yoshi’s Woolly World today.

First, we now know that the game features over 50 levels. Each one is sprinkled with “surprises and hidden collectibles.”

Speaking of collectibles, there are a ton of them in Yoshi’s Woolly World. Here’s a recap of each:

– Hearts: restore Yoshi’s life gauge

– Stamp Patches: unlock stamps for Miiverse

– Smiley Flowers: increase the chances of unlocking a bonus game

– Beads: can be saved up to purchase Power Badges between levels, which when activated allow – for example – Yoshi to unleash powered-up Ground Pounds, or even be able to play alongside woolly canine companion Poochy

– Wonder Wools: find all five in every level, unlock uniquely-patterned Yoshis (over 50); use one of these styles by visiting Yoshi Hut on Craft Island

Nintendo’s official overview of the story in Yoshi’s Woolly World is as follows:

Once upon a time in Craft Island, a paradise located in the middle of Handmade Ocean, the peaceful lives of different-patterned Yoshis are rudely disrupted by the dastardly Kamek, who has kidnapped Yoshis by turning them into balls of yarn using his magic. Having escaped the surprise attack by this notorious villain, Yoshi must set out on an adventure spanning various Worlds, with beautiful landscapes ranging from lush woolly meadows to fluffy mountain peaks. And at the end of it all…well, Yoshi might encounter an even fiercer villain behind this pesky plot…

Some levels in Yoshi’s Woolly World will feature transformations. The character can turn into “a fast-swimming Mermaid Yoshi, a quick-firing Sky Pop Yoshi aeroplane, and even a Moto Yoshi, where Yoshi turns into a high-speed motorbike.”

Yoshi’s Woolly World launches in Europe on June 26.

http://nintendoeverything.com/yoshis-woolly-world-over-50-levels-story-overview-more/

Edited by Wii

And at the end of it all…well, Yoshi might encounter an even fiercer villain behind this pesky plot…

Can we please have 1 game without Bowser or Bowser Jr?

Moto Yoshi is likely to be great fun as I loved the Off-Roader in Kirby's Epic Yarn :grin:

250?cb=20100915232435&path-prefix=en

Really excited for this.. and feel free to PM me if you fancy a Crochet Yoshi in any colour : peace:

Oh god. Just got the assets. Will convert and post here in spoiler tags

oh that kamek is adorable! Nintendo really should release more yarn amiibo's or just plush items from this game

A few more images left out from the press release.

HjrGhf0.jpg

ld9meKY.jpg

cYWFqiN.jpg

SPJskOm.jpg

Amazing. I would happily buy loads more amiibos in various colour combos. Probably best for my wallet that doesn't happen though.

Can we please have 1 game without Bowser or Bowser Jr?

Can we please have 1 thread where you don't scrape the bottom of the barrel to complain about something ?

Edited by Ronnie