NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Yoshi's Woolly World (June 26th)

Are these gonna be coming out in June, or sooner? Look awesome.

June 26th :)

People moaning about Mellow mode, but they said the normal mode will be more challenging, I'm hoping mellow mode allows them to really give us a challenge!!

Can't wait for this, amiibo use I have no interest in, but I think I"m going to get all the yoshis... it's staggering I'm literally spending hundreds and hundreds of pounds on amiibo...

I don't even have a Wii U and I want that Yarn Yoshi Amiibo. It's looks amazing. Maybe pick it up, just maybe :heh:

Oh yeah, the game also continues to look great as well :grin:

At first I wasn't interested in buying this at all, even though I always found it to look gorgeous! The inclusion of the challenge/ mellow mode is a really good idea. I hope the normal mode will be comparable to the original Yoshi's Island on terms of difficulty. So I guess I might pick it up after all!

Yarn yoshi amiibo is the best thing EVER

This game went from "probably want" to "INSTA-BOUGHT" with the announcement of the Yarn Yoshi amiibo. THEY'RE SO ADORABLE! I NEED ALL OF THEM!

Not a fan of that box art, not sure why, I just think they could have done better.

Not a fan of that box art, not sure why, I just think they could have done better.

maybe you'd have preferred a woolly sky and clouds in the background?

I love the art style in the game, but some of those images I almost wish they were able to get a bit more detail on the wool :D not suggesting I would actually notice the difference if it was doable, but it would have looked crisper in screenshots!

Pre-order for the edition with the amiibo is currently up at Smyths for £50.

It's been posted on HUKD so will probably sell quickly.

It's worth noting that Smyths say they don't take the money until despatch and it's easy to cancel pre-orders as there's a big "cancel order" button in your account. Hopefully other sites will beat this price but with the current amiibo situation I thought it best to alert you all.

They also have the Yarn amiibos available for £11. Blue (Green pictured). Blue. Pink. I thought these would be more expensive than the Super Mario amiibos.

Edited by V. Amoleo

Just realised that Europe is getting Yoshi Wooly World before anywhere else (from the looks of it thus far).

From the Direct:

Europe: June 26th 2015

Japan: Summer 2015

North America: Autumn 2015

I bought the bundle of this game and the Yoshi amiibo this evening. Curse you Nintendo and that adorable Yoshi amiibo, don't care about it's functionality. Though I'm thinking the blue one would be better for collection purposes. And yet I continuously get accused of being tight, admittedly only by one stalker. So that's Splatoon and this game in the space of a few days. Give me something worthwhile and I'll buy it. Let's hope they both turn out well. But they look decent so far.

I bought the bundle of this game and the Yoshi amiibo this evening. Curse you Nintendo and that adorable Yoshi amiibo, don't care about it's functionality. Though I'm thinking the blue one would be better for collection purposes. And yet I continuously get accused of being tight, admittedly only by one stalker. So that's Splatoon and this game in the space of a few days. Give me something worthwhile and I'll buy it. Let's hope they both turn out well. But they look decent so far.

Where'd you buy it from?

I'm torn. Can I really stomach another 2D platformer? But... Can I REALLY refuse another Yoshi game, especially one this cute?

I've always loved the style of Yoshi games, I still find myself randomly whistling Yoshi Touch and Go music from time to time despite having not played it in years. Ok, I've already made up my mind :p

The real question now is, can I play with just the pro controller? Or will I have to finally fix my pad?

Hnnnnnnnngg

Where'd you buy it from?

Smeeeggglllyths!!!

Edited by Wii

Smeeeggglllyths!!!

What? Not Xtra-Vision?

That chain is an utter joke when it comes to games.

What? Not Xtra-Vision?

That chain is an utter joke when it comes to games.

They don't know what a Wii U is. Here we're limited to 3 shops, Smyths, Gamestop(non runner) and Argos. You're then left with UK online retailers which isn't great either because the € is in bits. Order a bundle like this and you're looking at a hefty postage bill as well. Oh Happy Days!

They don't know what a Wii U is. Here we're limited to 3 shops, Smyths, Gamestop(non runner) and Argos. You're then left with UK online retailers which isn't great either because the € is in bits. Order a bundle like this and you're looking at a hefty postage bill as well. Oh Happy Days!

Oh, so it's even worse than when I lived there for 3 years?

Bloody hell. That's bordering on apocalyptic!

The game and amiibo bundle is now up for preorder from Nintendo for £50. You can get a bundle with all three amiibos for £77.

Already preordered the amiibo-pack for this. Found it for 50€. Strangely, the same shop sells Yarn Yoshi -amiibos for 23€, which is considerably higher than any Smash-amiibo they sell.

Dunno whether or not to cancel my ShopTo preorder, after seeing how much they've dicked people about with this wave of amiibo

Individual Yoshi amiibo are meant to be £13.99 RRP btw

It's a bit weird, though. NUK are selling the standard bundle for £49.99 but also selling the game and amiibo together for £53.99

Already preordered the amiibo-pack for this. Found it for 50€. Strangely, the same shop sells Yarn Yoshi -amiibos for 23€, which is considerably higher than any Smash-amiibo they sell.

Where'd you find it for €50? Can't imagine it was in Finland given your past talk of games prices in your country. Was it the Zavvi deal? What about delivery and customs if it was?