NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Yoshi's Woolly World (June 26th)

I didn't see any date or site so no I didn't know it was this. There's always so many stories of online shops revealing supposed release dates, it's hard to know if any of them are real. All I seen was:

HERE

I didn't see any date or site so no I didn't know it was this. There's always so many stories of online shops revealing supposed release dates, it's hard to know if any of them are real. All I seen was:

HERE

See here:

Possible date for the game.

HERE

Probably just a placeholder, but you never know....

:)

I'd be happy with June for that! Already can't wait to see what E3 holds and the confirmed lineup for the rest of this year. In theory it should be a chocker year, but how often does stuff slip with Nintendo!!

I never understand why publishers don't reveal game release dates sooner especially if we know the specific month. What difference does it really make?

I never understand why publishers don't reveal game release dates sooner especially if we know the specific month. What difference does it really make?

In case of delays, it's always best not to set release dates too far ahead of time

I see the US aren't getting this until Fall. Revenge for Kirby! I love it. :D

Are they getting anything in its place? Just thought, Kirby wasn't even mentioned...

yoshis_woolly_world_bundle.png

If the game turns out to be good and reviews well, I'll be seriously tempted to get the amiibo bundle. That Yarn Yoshi is easily the nicest amiibo. Shibata said it was free but you know what retailers are like. They better not mark it up.

CBif0zxUMAECqVG.jpg:large

yoshis_woolly_world_bundle.png

If the game turns out to be good and reviews well, I'll be seriously tempted to get the amiibo bundle. That Yarn Yoshi is easily the nicest amiibo. Shibata said it was free but you know what retailers are like. They better not mark it up.

CBif0zxUMAECqVG.jpg:large

If they do I'm sure you'll be on here raging at the 2 or 3 quid price increase. I don't even think Shibata said it would come free. Why would it?

First amiibo I've ever wanted.

Me too.

Shibata's pronunciation is atrocious. I know English isn't his first language but still. It's impossible to understand sometimes and absolutely butchers words at other times. Listen to his Yoshi presentation, ooolly oorld, cobbling up enemies, right blue, can't even make out what he says at some points(flat start?), anlavel(unravel), mennow mode(mellow mode), pray(play), yarm(yarn), ild(build) and when he said green it sounded like free.

Haha, I love that guy. It's like listening to Arnold Schwarzenegger!! :D

What's the deal with Bill Trinen wearing that Smash Bros "Challenger Approaching" shirt?

I'm not really into Amiibo, however that Yoshi is sooo tempting. The only problem is, if I get Woolly Yoshi, will it be lie the first hit of crack? The next thing I'm queuing outside Argos waiting for fresh shipments whilst scouring eBay and paying scalpers a fortune?

I'm into Amiibo but I went NUTS when they showed off that Yoshi!!!! God damn, that box art too :D

Agree about Shibata, it's embarrassing. There was a Splatoon mode where he kept calling it 'Wank mode' lol.

I'm not really into Amiibo, however that Yoshi is sooo tempting. The only problem is, if I get Woolly Yoshi, will it be lie the first hit of crack? The next thing I'm queuing outside Argos waiting for fresh shipments whilst scouring eBay and paying scalpers a fortune?

Go on, you know you want to

Can they just sell the Yoshi without the amiibo functionality for half price please :p

Either way, quite tempted to get it.