NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Xenoblade Chronicles X (4th Dec)

XENOBLADE XENOGEARS WiiU - Trailer in PERFECT 1080p Quality

Check it out. Can't upload it directly to here. The clarity and level of detail visible in this video makes it look even more stunning, if that's even possible.

Are you happy now, Wii?

Hell, I know wind waker's all the rage, but I'd almost consider taking a HD remake of Xenoblade Chronicles if it was a bit older.

Back to this though, really really REALLY hope they make it proper vibrant and stuff though, I dunno why there's such an issue with being too vibrant but it really makes a game for me(it's a game, I don't need 110% super awesome realistic graphicsu), much prefer it to dull colours.

Because I'm lazy maybe you guys can tell me.

Is anything known about the story? Returning characters? (Thought I saw Shulk in one).

XENOBLADE XENOGEARS WiiU - Trailer in PERFECT 1080p Quality

Check it out. Can't upload it directly to here. The clarity and level of detail visible in this video makes it look even more stunning, if that's even possible.

Goddamn that's awesome. Mechs and flying, good grief... : o

Back to this though, really really REALLY hope they make it proper vibrant and stuff though, I dunno why there's such an issue with being too vibrant but it really makes a game for me(it's a game, I don't need 110% super awesome realistic graphicsu), much prefer it to dull colours.

Yeah, that's my only complaint as well, why did they tone it down? :/ One of the best traits about XC was the vibrancy of the world, it looked spectacularly colourful.

Because I'm lazy maybe you guys can tell me.

Is anything known about the story? Returning characters? (Thought I saw Shulk in one).

The in-game characters seem to be new. The teased locations/environments are very ambiguous and the robots/monsters/tech don't seem to link directly to Xenoblade.

The only hints are the red 'X' at the end and the Shulk-alike. Beyond this teaser video there has been no further information regarding the plot and characters. No proper screenshots either!

We can only guess that the setting could derived from the Xenoblade/Xenogear universes.

Are you happy now, Wii?

What is this happy of which you speak? I know drunk, I'm a good acquaintance of drunk as of right now. I can see purty burds flying in the sky. This game alone rights all the wrongs of the world.

Do we know the file size of the final build??

Come again? Are you worried about swapping discs?

Edit. Jokes I'm not privy to + worse hangover in months = a new meaning to The Life of Pi... Don't wanna know.

Edited by madeinbeats

Just ignore that comment @madeinbeats Zech's just be trolling. :indeed:

What a to do (^o^)

Anyway, it would be positively luxurious to DD this game for (the likely) £59.99 off the eShop, but I'd want a hard copy too - just need my lottery numbers to come up.

Are you joking? Have you played Xenoblade?

No I haven't.

I checked out a review and to me it seems like essentially a WoW-style combat system where you have no control over when your character strikes with his sword or blocks, limiting controls to only special attacks. If that's the case, my hype level for this game just hit rock bottom.

No I haven't.

I checked out a review and to me it seems like essentially a WoW-style combat system where you have no control over when your character strikes with his sword or blocks, limiting controls to only special attacks. If that's the case, my hype level for this game just hit rock bottom.

That's what I thought too, "good lord that must be boring". Then I bought the game due to the foaming-at-the-mouth reviews, and the battle system turned out to be both fast and great fun. Beats WoW (which I do find pretty boring) 100-0.

So at least give the game a try, it's certainly worthy of all the praise it's getting...

Edited by Ville

No I haven't.

Well, if you're going to give up on such a great franchise so easily - and without even trying it then it's your loss! However I do recommend you give it a go, the original was superb and it didn't get such high praise for being poor!

Come again? Are you worried about swapping discs?

Edit. Jokes I'm not privy to + worse hangover in months = a new meaning to The Life of Pi... Don't wanna know.

swapping discs? i read that the wiiU discs have like 25G of disc space.

Well, if you're going to give up on such a great franchise so easily - and without even trying it then it's your loss! However I do recommend you give it a go, the original was superb and it didn't get such high praise for being poor!

i never played a xeno game before, but i am exited about this game even more when i saw people playing online in the background.

Monolith Soft's X Discussion - Thoughts & Impressions (IS it Xenoblade Wii U?)

Monolith Soft's X Discussion - Thoughts & Impressions (IS it Xenoblade Wii U?)

i really love the beauty of this game, cant wait to see more from them, monolith soft they are just awesome, and cant wait to play online with friends lol

my brother didnt want to buy a wiiU, but now when he saw the Xenogears game he was shocked how beautifull it was lol! now he want a wiiU too,

i am not going to buy any new console this time, no x720 ps4 this time, till they get alot cheaper, because i know they will be expensive lol, and i am enjoying the wiiU alot and i know that Nintendo will go al out this year starting from march they have to, to counter the new consoles Xenogears is really a good start.

Monolith Soft Discuss Their Close Relationship With Nintendo

xenoblade_us_cover_3.jpg?w=625&h=416

The development team behind the critically acclaimed Xenoblade Chronicles on Wii U have taken part in an internal interview, during which they talk about their blossoming relationship with Nintendo. Monolith Soft Director, Yasuyuki Honne, says that the firm is on a recruitment drive to massively increase the amount of personnel at Monolith Soft. The Monolith Soft team also stated that the number of meetings between Nintendo and Monolith Soft has increased greatly. Both companies are now working together and Nintendo has been providing the company will valuable feedback and tweaks to help improve their games. Here’s a detailed summary.

• Mission is to massively increase the amount of personnel at Monolith Soft

• Looking for designers with skills in 3DCG, effects and motion

• Monolith Soft have realized just how important it is for a team to work closely together

• The number of meetings between Nintendo and Monolith Soft has increased greatly

• Nintendo have been actively consulting on their work and providing feedback

• Monolith Soft say they’re amazed by Nintendo’s ability to work and think together

• They believe it’s a major asset to producing quality products

• This has inspired Monolith Soft to do the same with their studio

• The team is making people feel included by asking programmers who aren’t often in talks with designers, for ideas

• Concerns some of the staff had about the idea of moving to Kyoto is now a thing of the past

• The devs are working closely the together, almost as a family, to make great games

So nintendo can work closely with other companies. Im in no rush for this to be released. Ive not yet completed the original!

So nintendo can work closely with other companies. Im in no rush for this to be released. Ive not yet completed the original!

Neither have I. I'm right at the very end, at the no turning back point and I didn't want it to end. That was 4 months ago. Must get back and finish the best game on Wii.

Monolith Soft’s Wii U Game “X” To Appear On Pre-E3 Nintendo*Direct?

The wife of Monolith Soft Director Tetsuya Takahashi, Kaori Tanaka, also known by her pen name, Soraya Saga, has retweeted a tweet sent out by Nintendo that reminds fans that this year’s pre-E3 Nintendo Direct will air on Tuesday, June 11th. Based on her retweet, people are assuming that Monolith Soft’s first Wii U game, code-named “X,” will be featured on the pre-E3 broadcast. According to Nintendomination’s Tilmen, Saga retweeted Nintendo’s reminder of the January Wii U-focused Nintendo Direct, in which the *first footage of “X” was revealed.

I think the bookmakers would have given you a really short odds on price on this being true. It's pretty much known it'll be there but it's nice to have it as good as confirmed.

I seem to be like the only person on the internet who isn't treating that retweet as some sort of solid confirmation that X will be shown.

I still wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't show up anywhere.

This looks awesome, it's going to be a long long wait for it mind... wish it was releasing this year!