NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Xenoblade Chronicles X (4th Dec)

Multiplayer Xenoblade!? :o

Looks awesome.

I can just see @Mokong X\-C going completely mental watching that. :laughing:

This is the by far the best announcement from the Nintendo Direct.

The scale of this looks incredible.

Though it's falling into the Next-gen brown/green/grey trapping at the moment.

Needs more Xenoblade colour!

Looks really good, abit rough in places but I'll assume this is still some ways off.

Incredible art direction! That's what I wanted to see from a HD Nintendo console. Hyped for this!

It seems very Lost Planet at the moment, with the monsters, guns and flying mech-walker thing and splashes of orange.

Tbh when I was watching the video I was just thinking, man imagine Monster Hunter 5!!! :D

It seems very Lost Planet at the moment, with the monsters, guns and flying mech-walker thing and splashes of orange.

Tbh when I was watching the video I was just thinking, man imagine Monster Hunter 5!!! :D

I wish. Sadly Capcom are too lazy to create a MH game in HD.

Also worth noting is this will be released in the West. They know now there is an appetite for these games. No need for Operation Rainfall or the like. Unlike Xenoblade that was a touch and go title whether it would get released outside of Japan.

Visually stunning. THIS is what Nintendo should've showed during last years E3.

If there's one thing that could've improved Xenoblade it's Mechs! This already looks incredible.

We rarely ever agree my friend, but my god you're right about that.

Best reveal of the Direct, easily. We knew it was coming, but no one expected any footage of it. And it even gave us enough footage to taste what we're in store for, but not to know for sure.

And this is what game reveals are all about.

Don't know what's better, this, or watching all the Wii U trolls hobble back to their bridges with very, very red faces. :D

Can't wait to play this with perhaps the best WiiMote control implementation ever seen, so far as Xeno on the Wii at least.

Good lord, between this and a new series of Arrested Development, things are looking up!

I think that lots of normal mapping can make graphics look a bit clinical - I'm sure that there will be plenty of colourful organic creatures in store though.

The trailer was really good but you know what the best bit was? Iwata asking how was it at the end, I felt like lighting up and I dont even smoke.

HELL YES BITCHES

THANK YOU MONOLITH

tumblr_lr4ar8kZsj1qkreni.png

REYN TIME IS BACK.

Afterall you can't spell Rainbow without Reyn :D

Lets just hope that NoE get the job of finding an English voice cast again and not NoA.

Doesn't look like the same characters will reappear, if it is related at all to Xenoblade it'll prolly be set a few generations after with the decendents of Shulk and co.

Although if that were the case one would expect Melia might still be around and some of teh Machina people as they had much longer lifespans than the Homs.... not sure about the Nopon, I think they had life spans similar to Homs

Edited by Mokong

So it's multiplayer too? Wtfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck : o

Where was this mentioned?

Liek Co-Op?

Where was this mentioned?

Liek Co-Op?

It's not been mentioned, but there are blatant signs all over that trailer.

Doesn't look like the same characters will reappear, if it is related at all to Xenoblade it'll prolly be set a few generations after with the decendents of Shulk and co.
I haven't played Xenoblade, but is that not the lead character at the end of the trailer/used as the trailer picture?