NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Does the game come installed on the console or is it a disc . And can you transfer over all data from a current wii u to another system , I want it bad :)

The special edition with the figure is only 5 dollars more in the States, Game can fuck off.

Holy crap I'll have to give GameStop a ring tomorrow to see if I can switch my pre-order to this Special Edition with the Ganondorf figure, man that is awesome.

Also...can I send my GamePad to Nintendo and get the Zelda one back in return :heh:

When ShopTo get it on their site, I'll pre-order, no way am I paying £59.99 for it directly to GAME. :p

The special edition with the figure is only 5 dollars more in the States, Game can fuck off.

GAME are claiming its exclusive to them :blank:

Is the figure not uk and game.co.uk exclusive then ? wheres it for sale elsewhere ? i cant find any info

Edited by yesteryeargames

The more I've seen of the Zelda Wii U bundle the more disappointing it is getting. A tiny bit of gold scribble on the gamepad, nothing on the console and a digital download of Zelda. They really know how to spoil us. If I was buying a Wii U I'd steer clear of this. They really cheaped out.

Yup, that's why I wasn't that impressed with the bundle. The LOZ 3DS looked better, whereas on the GamePad it doesn't look nearly as good (but that could change if I see it in person). However I really don't like Wind Waker being a download instead of a physical copy.

I'm actually not surprised by the digital download.

It's what they;ve been doing with 3DS bundles for ages now. It prolly keeps costs down for them to offer digital copies rather than putting a disc in the box

The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD – Hero Mode Trailer

So disappointed that we're paying £20 for that statue (it's Ganondorf's Smash Bros. trophy by the way) while Americans pay an extra $5 on top of the RRP. It's nice, but it isn't worth £20. I'll buy the regular edition.

I want the statue but I hate the stupid cover that Nintendo dish out with their special editions. It has the ugly as sin yellow ratings triangle on it. :(

Hold up...they're advertising Nintendo TVii on that box...

All it says is that you can control your TV using the GamePad as a TV remote. I guess that's the extent of TVii that we are getting over here. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time
Automerged Doublepost

That's the American box anyway, so it wouldn't concern us even if it outright said something sbout TVii. Not that I care about it, I don't see myself using Pay-TV services in the future.

Hold up...they're advertising Nintendo TVii on that box...

It's the US box anyway.

Good god Rummy. I think the markings are way too excessive, a few simple Majora symbols would've been perfect, but the colour...is just hypnotizing.

Somewhat agreed...was all about dat purple for me.

It's really nice to see my favourite game in glorious HD. I can't wait to try out the hero mode, what a treat!

I'm just a bit grossed out by the new type of shading they added in the game in areas without a direct light source. That shading looks really ugly and out of place. But I guess I'll get used to that. The other areas where the classic cell shading is used look fantastic though!

With the ugly shading, I'm talking about this:

1377194297-7.jpg

Agreed somewhat again - I understand it being HD and that but I've always generally felt like something got lost in the graphical translating that I can't quite place. Don't know if it's a new form of shading, a bit more extra detail but...yeah. Not jumping on this game til I see much more screenswise after it's out. Could just be a terrible case of retrospecs too, though.

I'm actually not surprised by the digital download.

It's what they;ve been doing with 3DS bundles for ages now. It prolly keeps costs down for them to offer digital copies rather than putting a disc in the box

Aye not too surprised myself. I wonder if they also like to use it to test the waters/track how many are sold etc.

I put a pre-order down for this last night in GAME, the chap was close to begging me to put an order on the Limited Edition as it would seem no-one had ordered one as of yesterday. I'm the same chaps, i'm not paying £20 more for a statue the US are getting for $5 more.

I don't know why i pre-ordered, they never sell out of WiiU games on launch and i could have simply walked in and picked up a copy.

I don't know why i pre-ordered, they never sell out of WiiU games on launch and i could have simply walked in and picked up a copy.

You can also get it cheaper and earlier if you buy it online.

Wow, amazing collection, wish there was a zip file with the lot in though.

Such stunning character designs in that game, clearly the best of the series IMO. Certainly better than:

zelda_skyward_sword_art-28-thumb-250x187-17239.jpg

6.jpg

Batreaux.png

Who the hell is that last one - the devil thing?

Also:

9625161564_fc2c2d1efe_c.jpg

Fairies don't like being stuck in bottles.