NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

I didn't try the Hero mode in SS, but I know the gist of it. Very good inclusion to put it here from the start. Still, I played the crap out of the original, so I'm probably not gonna get this. Same as with Ocarina 3DS, enough is enough.

Good thing I haven't played this in 7 years. It's going to feel completely fresh again, especially with these changes.

Hero Mode at the start!? Don't mind if I do! Will be nice to actually have a chance at dying in this game :D

I wonder if the self portraits might also appear in the Nintendo Gallery as secret figurines. That would be awesome! (And I can think of a good few sneaky scene specific ones that they could tuck in there too... ;) )

Hero mode from the beginning is indeed a great decision, I'll go with that seeing as the original game was piss-easy for the most part.

Competition :

Person who gets the most hilarious "Selfies" when up against a boss

Oh you can count me in!

As a matter of fact, I've actually got some ideas cooking already!

Some screenshots:

1377194532-1.jpg

1377194297-2.jpg

1377194302-3.jpg

1377194297-7.jpg

1377194298-6.jpg

1377194298-8.jpg

1377194301-4.jpg

1377194303-5.jpg

oh man i want to get some decent selfies! i wonder if you could get one as you are falling, say jump from the thorn dungeon ledge and try to selfie on the way down

Wonder if Link can hold onto the Deku leaf with one hand as he's floating across Outset Island, camera in the other ;)

wwhdwiiui0spv.jpg

Hero mode trailer was also released but Nintendo have pulled it. Hopefully someone on Gaf saved it.

Ugh, I kinda like that, but not enough to buy another Wii U.

Meh. It's ok. Would prefer some purple or gold or blue or something; not just a bit of white on the black gamepad.

I think it's gold isn't it? The 3DS Zelda edition was decorated with a similar pattern and that was gold so I guess it's the same?!

And I'm just a sucker for special editions tbh! :heh:

Yes it's gold. Not majorly impressed, it's pretty minimal and they've done nothing it appears with the console. Would prefer more gold. Is it possible to do a scratch proof gold console and gamepad? You know like how the gold Wii remote and classic controller pro has a thin layer of gold paint and removes easily but the white and black versions are coloured the whole way through and scratching doesn't affect the look. They could have at least done gold buttons and thumb sticks.

Yeah I guess it coulda been a little more gold. I think the buttons letters will be gold as will all the branding and 'START' etc. But it actually would have been pretty sweet to have at least had a gold game pad with black trim - something a bit more special.

I never completed this on the GC, and I instead watched my sister play it. I could say I'm semi-interested in getting this.

I have this game on the GC. But I really want the experience again on the Wii U, so I'll buy it.:) the Original game is easy, but I hoped the hero mode changed only the difficulty of the enemies..