NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

I dunno, it seems to take away a big aspect of the original game. I never had a problem changing the direction of the wind and it sounds like it'll be even faster to do so now.

Just seems like Nintendo are dumbing things down to appeal to the whiners and simpletons, once again.

I didn't like it and many others feel the same, it really hurt the pace/momentum of the sailing. So sorry for being a whiny simpleton.

And others have said you don't need to use the new sail, if you like the stop and go gameplay of changing the wind direction its still there for you to enjoy :p

Wow, that US boxart might actually be the first gold Zelda boxart I've liked. Very classy. That HD button is awful though, they really could do more with that if it's going to be Nintendo's official title icon for HD re-releases.

Surprised it's not in a Gold box actually!

But it does look nice without, the blue ties into the logo and of course the sea theme.

windwaker_wiiu_palcover.jpg

Shame it isn't the US one.

So its official we get the best one?

I'm watching the direct on my Wii U right now and WW looks fantastic on my plasma, as did Sonic.

Hows that different from the one coming with the Collector's Box? Not sure if worth it.

Wow, both the US and UK sleeves look incredible. Hope this is the beginning of a huge collection of GameCube/Wii HD rereleases.

Hows that different from the one coming with the Collector's Box? Not sure if worth it.

Different colour. I think that's about it. These things are highly collectable though and only have a certain amount printed. I have all of them that have been released so far, still sealed and some of them are worth £80+.

So its official we get the best one?

Yes!

Different colour. I think that's about it. These things are highly collectable though and only have a certain amount printed. I have all of them that have been released so far, still sealed and some of them are worth £80+.

Shouldn't have unsealed my Spirit Tracks one, the rest I have are still sealed though. I'm just missing the Twilight Princess guide.

Even though I have already played the game I havent touched it sincr I completed it when it first got released on the GC

Majority of it I dont remember and it will look good in HD when its released.

A couple of nice fan created ones

the-legend-of-zelda-wind-waker-HD-box.jpg

Seconding how awesome this one is. Much better than anything official shown imo.

That fan made one really stresses the sea and the blue in this game, very nice!

However, I really like that the box-art we get now was once art for the game.