NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

Yeah, it's karma isn't it? :/

Yeah I've made arrangements to ensure you don't get it until you finish your reviews :heh:

So have ShopTo dropped the ball with this one then? I've not ordered it (managed to resist temptation :hehe:).

Gonna be a shame if that starts becoming a regular thing though. I still remember when gameplay.co.uk started to get slack on the shipping after getting taken over by GAME. :sad:

:eek: Hang on... GAME haven't bought ShopTo, have they? :heh:

You guys are making me scared! Postie hasn't arrived yet...

Don't let me down Shopto... come on, you guys are normally great!

Ganondorf edition (which looks great btw!) arrived from GAME today. Unfortunately I hate the international version of the game box !!!!! It's the one with the purple triangle (instead of green) on the spine. Damn it, it shouldn't make a difference but somehow it's really bugging me.

Ganondorf edition (which looks great btw!) arrived from GAME today. Unfortunately I hate the international version of the game box !!!!! It's the one with the purple triangle (instead of green) on the spine. Damn it, it shouldn't make a difference but somehow it's really bugging me.

Yup, it's why I didn't bother with that version. That and I don't need anymore clutter that would eventually just end up on Ebay.

Well, I enjoyed both of them and maybe it was becuase they were easy to play. But I wouldn't say they were dumbed down. Rather scaled down to better fit the DS.

I personally thought they utilised the DS hardware perfectly with the touch screen controls, the blowing into the mic etc. Very well made games.

A front on which I rather agree. There a couple PH bits that stumped me too, actually(one was a switch puzzle and another was the closing the DS one). The functionality usage was impeccably done imo.

@ReZourceman - did you play the original WW? Are you considering getting this? I obv already know your thoughts on OoT, but if you're getting this and being fresh that'd be interesting too.

Yup, it's why I didn't bother with that version. That and I don't need anymore clutter that would eventually just end up on Ebay.

I have hardly any Nintendo clutter on my shelves, so really happy with the figurine, but the non PAL copy of of the game, urgh.

Oh well I've put it on ebay for £35.

Edited by Ronnie

You will get a fiver back if it doesn't show up today.

Really?! Is that like their standard procedure if it doesn't arrive launch day!? How did I not know that?!

Really?! Is that like their standard procedure if it doesn't arrive launch day!? How did I not know that?!

Only if you got recorded delivery.

OH FECK, NO!!!! IT DIDN'T COME!

SHOPTOOOOOOO!!! :mad:

Yeah, just reading Gaf and it seems loads of people haven't got theirs either.

OH FECK, NO!!!! IT DIDN'T COME!

SHOPTOOOOOOO!!! :mad:

This is actually the first time I have ever ordered from shopto after reading about everybody banging on about their launch day delivery service.

If it's not through my postbox when I get home from work ill boycot these forums for days!!!

This is actually the first time I have ever ordered from shopto after reading about everybody banging on about their launch day delivery service.

If it's not through my postbox when I get home from work ill boycot these forums for days!!!

Lol! Well normally they're really good (usually arrives a day or two before release), but this is just terrible. So disappointed :(

Ike mentioned that the delay was due to the keyring preorder bonus. Apparently they didn't arrive with the game shipment so they had to wait until they came in stock before shipping the game.

You still may get it today. A couple of other people on Gaf have posted that theirs have arrived, so it seems like its hit or miss as to whether you will be playing it tonight.

I wonder if my copy is sitting at home now or still in the grubby hands of Royal Mail?

This worries me about ShopTo. A friend ordered GTA from them and didn't get it until 2 days after launch despite shipping beforehand.

If they pull this shit next week...

If they pull this shit next week...

Ploy by Nintendo to get it off the eShop. ;)

Ploy by Nintendo to get it off the eShop. ;)

The game next week has to come early. I also have a copy ordered at GAME in case they seemingly get it early too as they used to.

Ah well, I'll just sit here and wait for the postman

The postman has been and gone. Nothing. Even chased him down the road, all like "are you quite sure you're not forgetting something?" but with no luck. BLOODY SHOPTO! I could ring their necks. And that smug postman.

Are you guys all getting the collectors edition or was ShopTo selling it cheaper or something?

Are you guys all getting the collectors edition or was ShopTo selling it cheaper or something?

Standard edition, which suddenly turned into a standard edition with a rubbish keyring within the last couple of weeks. Said keyring didn't arrive in time for them to ship things out. Shipped yesterday, hardly anyone has received it today

Shopto are including a free keyring with all preorders. Supposedly they got them in late, meaning that they had to wait till yesterday to ship the games out.

Normally all of their products sent out get next day delivery, but... :(