NEurope
Serebii

Resident Evil Revelations Wii U

Resident Evil: Revelations HD supports off-TV play, Pro Controller

Resident Evil: Revelations HD details have started to arrive from the latest issue of ONM.

The magazine confirms support for off-TV play. With the feature, gamers will be able to experience the full title directly on the GamePad.

Revelations HD will also feature a refined version of 3DS version’s touch screen controls as well as an optional Wii U Pro Controller configuration.

Look out for more details about the new release of Resident Evil: Revelations soon.

http://nintendoeverything.com/112788/resident-evil-revelations-hd-supports-off-tv-play-pro-controller/

They've done a rather terrible job of blending two box arts there! :p

Should have taken the font off of the original background.

Resident Evil Revelations HD – New details

Famitsu included new details about Resident Evil: Revelations HD in this week’s magazine. You can find the latest information about the game below.

- Over 10 characters in Raid mode

- Tweaks to story mode with different items

- DLC pack available to purchase for those who buy the game early on

- DLC pack comes with weapons for campaign and Raid

- Samurai Edge – Jill Model

- Government – Parker Model

- G18 – Jessica Model

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/20/resident-evil-revelations-has-over-10-characters-in-raid-mode-dlc-weapons/

Resident Evil Revelations comparison screens, details, dual 3DS game bundle hitting Japan

image48.png

image47.png

image49.png

image50.png

image51.png

- new Infernal difficulty mode will have hordes of Ooze blocking your way

- Normal or Casual mode won't have as many enemies

- location of item boxes and items like ammunition have been changed

remerc.jpg

- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D/Revelations bundle due out March 22nd

- both games for 6,990 yen ($75)

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=196602

Edited by Wii

You can barely tell the difference between the two. Which one is the HD port? I presume the ones on the left

Wow, that's really a testament to how great the 3DS original looks! I suppose it would be more revealing in bigger pics.

You can barely tell the difference between the two. Which one is the HD port? I presume the ones on the left

Wow, that's really a testament to how great the 3DS original looks! I suppose it would be more revealing in bigger pics.

I was just thinking the same myself! So much for the 3DS being 'weak' in the visual department.

The only thing that holds the 3DS back is its low resolution imo - and having the 3D on mitigates that to a degree.

Really unsure about whether to get this redo after completing and trading in the original...

While the game does look good on the 3DS, I think this is more a testament to the lack of effort Capcom are putting into this port of the game.

Aye, it holds up really well!

Same goes for MH3U and EX Troopers. Even though they all use more or less the same assets, they hold up fantastically well on a HDTV!

3DS is quite the little powerhouse, despite the little cred it gets for its hardware :)

Yeah the blue ones on the left show the changes for the new mode. Visually, no real difference. Good job 3DS!

Why have they brightened up that first screen area so much?

DAMN IT I WANT

This had better come out at a good price or drop soon after release cause I only want it for Infernal mode :p

Am I the only one who finds it laughable their BIG NEW ADDITION is a harder mode with "New enemy placements" and "new item placements"?!?!!? ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To go along with the other idiotic publisher decisions of rushed ports and missing modes; which will then be used as evidence that people don't want these games on the wii u; fact is, most wii u owners will likely have a 3DS and if were interested in this game probably already have it. Meaning the Wii U version won't sell very well. Which again, will be used as evidence these games won't sell.... I love self fulfilling prophecies!

Am I the only one who finds it laughable their BIG NEW ADDITION is a harder mode with "New enemy placements" and "new item placements"?!?!!? ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

To go along with the other idiotic publisher decisions of rushed ports and missing modes; which will then be used as evidence that people don't want these games on the wii u; fact is, most wii u owners will likely have a 3DS and if were interested in this game probably already have it. Meaning the Wii U version won't sell very well. Which again, will be used as evidence these games won't sell.... I love self fulfilling prophecies!

I will be buying this, as I don't own a 3DS. However I am pissed off that the excellent RE4 Wii Edition aiming isn't going to be carried over so the Wii remote is being left out.

I think the main reason the Wii U version will sell poorly is that the install base is pretty low. I think the sales figures for this will obviously be compared directly to the sales figures for the PS3 and 360 versions and the Wii U will be held up for ridicule!

It's funny, because this will be launching at exactly the same time that RE4 launched on the Wii (in relation to the console's lifespan). RE4 went on to sell 2.14 million copies. I know Revelations isn't as big a title, but it will be telling to see what it's lifetime sales are on the system!

I really want this game to have local co-op on Raid mode, even if they do a Monster Hunter, and have one player on the WiiU and the other on a 3DS. Do it Capcom,

Fuck this game. I'm going to finally just get it on the 3DS. Probably can pick it up for cheaps.

I didn't get this on 3DS so will probably get it on Wii U :D The lack of pointer controls is disappointing, Resi 4 was so good on Wii (the first time I experienced Resi 4 as well, so even better for me) that I've been hoping for a true Resident Evil on Wii ever since.

I guess my dreams are all but lost now. :(

I still think this looks a bit clunky for a console game, more so than Resi 4, 5, 6. It just seems much better suited to the handheld.

New details, including Wii U specific info at last!

Face The Fear On-Board in Resident Evil Revelations

We’re pleased to confirm that Rachel, who made her debut in the 3DS release of Resident Evil Revelations, will be joining Hunk as a brand new playable character in Raid Mode. PAX EAST attendees this week will also be able to play as both new characters for the first time on the Capcom booth #948.

Resident Evil Revelations features two brand new enemies, including the Wall Blister and a surprise new creature that appears in Raid Mode once players have reached a certain level.

Wii U players will be able to face the fear on-board using three different play styles. Play with the TV and access your map and weapons on the GamePad or switch the GamePad out for a Wii U pro controller. Alternatively transfer all the horror just to the GamePad as the title utilizes Off TV play.

Wii U players will get further exclusives through the Miiverse feature. Players can post a dying message from the Game Over screen for other players around the world to see and you can taunt your friends with the ‘Creatures Voice’ function, allowing enemies in Raid Mode to have their thoughts personalised. Screens of all the Wii U functions can be downloaded here.

Resident Evil Revelations supports Residentevil.net with online events and in-game connectivity planned for after launch. Exclusive dioramas of the game’s characters and enemies can be collected through the online service. Earn custom parts and weapons for use in Raid Mode and items for Campaign Mode.

Resident Evil Revelations will be released on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and Wii U across North America on May 21 and Europe on May 24.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526269

Creature Voice (LOL!)

mlsCbe9.jpg

jAgyvfI.jpg

wt3uXru.jpg

AXCRfSa.jpg

Miiverse Death Messages

KQ8xCYX.png

Gamepad

fUTiqO7.png

xJS0hZZ.png

Nice to see that they're putting some effort into the Wii U version. The Gamepad screen layout is very well done, with everything being very easily reachable (perhaps even moreso than the 3DS original!)