NEurope
Fused King

A Positive NINTENDO

I watched this yesterday, and released i've played about 70 out of that list over the years.

Well this is pretty positivie xD Yakko style

If you want to post youtube videos, you should only use the small code that comes after the "=". Like this:

(Man, that guy has a thick Portuguese accent)

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but...

1412512129-zelda2%20copy.jpg

I haven't laughed this much at a webcomic in ages. I love silly stuff like this.

Here's something positive - the Wii U GamePad is, in my opinion, extremely useful and a rather underrated innovation. I'm purely talking about Off-TV Play.

Several times now I have been playing on my TV, yet wanted to show others something, so I just hit the "minus" button and take the GamePad into a different room! Extremely clever stuff. I've also been playing a game, but then really wanted to watch the TV so, again I just switch to GamePad. I don't even mind the drop in resolution, as the screen quality is good (better than my HDTV in some ways - no blurring/lag, for instance). It really is a clever innovation.

To add another positive. I love miiverse and enjoy posting the progression and fun I am having as I go along. This is a feature that I feel is severely lacking on my PS4

My favorite use of Miiverse so far has been in Super Mario 3D World, because of how it was integrated into the game. In that game you can see messages on the gameover/after level screen on a stage. You can tap on any of the messages scrolling past or post your own, so you were able to ask or answer right away where do you find a particular green star or how to do you get past a particular part of that stage. Because these messages appeared to people who are at that exact same level and because of the way it was done, you got an answer pretty much within a minute or two. It was a really neat way to use Miiverse.

Here's something positive - the Wii U GamePad is, in my opinion, extremely useful and a rather underrated innovation. I'm purely talking about Off-TV Play.

Several times now I have been playing on my TV, yet wanted to show others something, so I just hit the "minus" button and take the GamePad into a different room! Extremely clever stuff. I've also been playing a game, but then really wanted to watch the TV so, again I just switch to GamePad. I don't even mind the drop in resolution, as the screen quality is good (better than my HDTV in some ways - no blurring/lag, for instance). It really is a clever innovation.

It's a great feature and one that I use all the time, despite not needing to fight for the TV. It's great being able to play console games while you have the footy on in the background. I was able to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 the other night, while watching the match. Good times.

To add another positive. I love miiverse and enjoy posting the progression and fun I am having as I go along. This is a feature that I feel is severely lacking on my PS4

I love posting on Miiverse. Its a great way to give progress reports about what you're playing. I don't care much for reading random Miiverse posts though. There is a LOT of rubbish on there but luckily you can just read what your friends are up to, instead of having to trawl through the rubbish.

It's a feature I think could be expanded upon and fleshed out to something truly amazing.

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but...

I haven't laughed this much at a webcomic in ages. I love silly stuff like this.

I find that hilarious!

With Steam engines, robots and mechanic mice, however, I wouldn't be surprised if Link gets a gun in some game. And I'm not sure if that would be a bad thing.