NEurope
Fused King

A Positive NINTENDO

From a personal level they have treated me very well. Many a times I have gone to work with a hangover because of them :heh:

The best intro to anything, ever. I didn't used to watch E3 back then, but I can imagine the whole thing would have only needed to be 1.30 mins long.
haha definitely! :D

It's funny because yes the original Smash Bros had come before up, but this was just so much more! It's such an incredible celebration, and there's such a wow factor to it! I wonder if we'll ever get a game that has such a feeling about it again, and just what that could be!

Edited by Retro_Link

From a personal level they have treated me very well. Many a times I have gone to work with a hangover because of them :heh:

You should know better than to drink any coffee they serve you. :heh:

This was a positively awesome combo.

Not being an expert SSB player... what did I just watch? there seemed to be an unecessary amount of shouting going on for what looks like a normal fight!?!? :hmm:

Not being an expert SSB player... what did I just watch? there seemed to be an unecessary amount of shouting going on for what looks like a normal fight!?!? :hmm:

You, sir, have obviously never witnessed the Smash community during a tournament;)

I can tell you from experience that everyone goes completely bonkers over the matches, and they have developerd their own lexicon for all sorts of moves and combos.

It's hard enough to string together a well planned, uninterrupted combo, but to put together a pitch perfect team combo that resulted in the opponent going from 0% to KO was superb.

Nintendo also gave us this beauty...

Yoshi-s-Island-Advance-yoshi-5612439-1024-768.jpg

Broadcast Yourself
Audio
Edited by -Dem0-

I think we maybe need to start spoiler tagging/linking stuff, because of all the strain.

poepS.gif

I think we maybe need to start spoiler tagging/linking stuff, because of all the strain.

poepS.gif

I now think it essential that Nintendo open E3 with Gangnam Style! :awesome:

I'll never forget the day I got flipnote studio on my DSi.

Boxart_FlipnoteStudioboxart_160h.jpg

I was looking forward to make animations in it, and it was the main reason I bought a DSi.

Yeah man, Flipnote Studio is legendary. :)

Let's get some Flipnotes in here too :bouncy::

[flip=96E2885031C78035]C78035_090989F84F2D7_007[/flip] [FLIP=96E2885031C78035]C78035_090A1FAD55A6F_010[/FLIP]

@Fused King, remember our collaborative Flipnote? :laughing::

[FLIP=96E2885031C78035]C78035_090D26B07BCEF_004[/FLIP]

I never owned the GBA game, played a bit of it though :) Though I have to admit, I thought the GameCube game was pretty much the same other than a few extra multiplayer modes and weird videos?
The majority of the microgames from the GBA version are in the GameCube game, but it's missing some awesome stuff from it too. Like Wario's Sheriff, SkatingBoard and most importantly, PyoRo! :D

vvGdMiv.png

Edited by RedShell

Let's get some Flipnotes in here too :bouncy::

Hehe your flipnotes are awesome! I really like your drawings!

These are some very old ones I used to be proud of :heh:

[FLIP=97D150D01E236BC6]236BC6_09FBC8F2B5140_058[/FLIP]

[FLIP=97D150D01E236BC6]236BC6_0A60385E02678_007[/FLIP]

[FLIP=97D150D01E236BC6]236BC6_0941598BB9306_024[/FLIP]

Edited by M_rock

That team combo which is executed on Fox from around 12 seconds in is literally the most perfect thing you'll ever see performed in Melee.

Firstly, I remember Christmas 1998 and how Ocarina of Time completely redefined how immersive a game could be. I've liked Nintendo since the SNES, but this was on a whole other level. Sitting up in my bedroom on those winter nights, eating squares of the special Cadbury's chocolate that was available at the time... Sunset, sunrise, exploring, talking to weird characters, browsing potion shops - I was in another world.

Secondly, I suggest that Nintendo created and owns the coolest character ever invented - namely, Link. Ironically, by intending him as a cipher for the player, they created an enormously iconic protagonist. Because Link is more than that. I don't care if he's not a macho, shaven-headed swear-monger, there is nothing like starting a new Zelda every five years or so and thinking "This is that rare time when I get to be Link". That moment, shortly before you take on the final boss, when you've done all the dungeons, can deflect light with your Mirror Shield, cast heavy objects aside with your Power Gauntlets, reach distant targets with your Hookshot and pierce evil with Light Arrows never fails to send a shiver down my spine.

Thirdly, I point out that Nintendo now has a controller with enough buttons to replicate the brilliance of OOT, MM and WW. It has a console that has enough technical ability to surpass the immersion of Ocarina of Time, the drama of Twilight Princess, the clockwise activity of Majora's Mask and the sheer charm and enormous, explorable overworld of Wind Waker. All this could be presented with a bigger-than-ever draw-distance, more graphical detail than ever and in a series-best resolution of 720p.

Yowser.

These are some very old ones I used to be proud of :heh:

[FLIP=97D150D01E236BC6]236BC6_09FBC8F2B5140_058[/FLIP]

[FLIP=97D150D01E236BC6]236BC6_0A60385E02678_007[/FLIP]

[FLIP=97D150D01E236BC6]236BC6_0941598BB9306_024[/FLIP]

Used to be proud of!? They're fantastic! :bowdown:

Love the Happy Birthday one. :love:

Dammit where's the 3DS Flipnote Studio at? Hurry up Nintendo!! -oh right, positive thread... :woops:

This was positive:

...A little too positive for last years E3. Must not get hyped for E3 2013... :heh:

But I will. :D

Edited by RedShell

Seeing this for the first time, that feel that you knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Demise.png

Dat music

Seeing this for the first time, that feel that you knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Demise.png

Dat music

by seeing that picture lol, they just HAVE to put him in the next smashbros! or at least as a alternate costume for ganondorf lol

And i believe that nintendo will go all out, in this E3, they have something up their sleeves lol, with the next xbox and ps4 coming, but i wont be buying a new console this time, already have the wii U now, im going all out with this console lol. they can do alot with the 25gig of disc space with games. i sent a mail to cyberconnect2 for naruto shipuuden to bring it on the wiiU, that they will make many fans happy lol.

Edited by The-chosen-one
Automerged Doublepost

@M_rock & @RedShell - Those are amazing! It really makes me want FlipNote Studio (more than I did before!) but sadly I made the jump from DSLite to 3DS so never got the chance :( I always wonder why the don't let you download it from the DSi section of the eShop :/

And woah, I never knew there was a GBA version of PYORO! I loved the game on WarioWare Touched! :D (Though it wasn't as awesome as the talking parrot :P)

(Just tried to find a decent YouTube video but they're all off-screen and then I come across... PYORO-S?! I never unlocked this on Smooth Moves!)

Also, Animal Crossing went from zero to hero in the space of about a month back in 2005. One of my all-time favourite series now, so I'm really glad I got it even if I wasn't too sure what to make of it before buying!

The game just oozes charm, and KK Slider is amazing. I don't know whether it's his amazing acoustic skills, his robot scat singing or just his overall cuteness.

Super Smash Bros Brawl Story Cutscenes!

:D

Edited by Retro_Link

Super Smash Bros Brawl Story Cutscenes!

:D

wow haha lol, this made me want to play smashbros again..... and i dont have it anymore (thinking about buying it second hand lol)

i loved the cutscenes really loved it. if they added some good voice acting, i would have a orgasm

no but really i cant wait for the next installment for this game, i want nintendo to bring just a couple of pictures or anouncement of just one new character haha or news about the story, or just a picture of of one already known character so we can start to speculate again lol.