NEurope
Fused King

A Positive NINTENDO

Amidst all the debate, discussion, provocations, strong words, cold truths and a pikmin plushy not finding its way into an audience, I hereby present to you, my fellow N-Europeans (and earthlings), a thread dedicated to preserving those great moments that NINTENDO has brought us.

Be it moments NINTENDO has consciously created for us (in the real world or the fantasy world) or individual takes on NINTENDOs universe, are all welcome in this thread.

When one worries, one might sometimes forget the smiles or tears NINTENDO's passion has given you.

When I was listening to the following arrangements, I was immediatly propelled to have us relive NINTENDO's previous creative outings that gave us so much joy over the course of our lives.

Thus, I shall start us off with remembering that the following is a fact brought to us by NINTENDO.

Let us not forget that this is one of the finest openings an E3 presentation has ever had.

Help me fill this thread to the brim with positivity about NINTENDO.

:D:bouncy::kiss::love::grin::hehe::santa::D

I love you guys.

This totally has nothing to do with me trying to win the Most Positive Member of the Year Award :laughing:

Edited by Fused King

BEST... THING... EVER!!!!

I love the reactions from the crowd as much as that trailer itself! :D

For me there would be no point in gaming without Nintendo in the world

If our Q1 list looks anything like the US one, I will be buying more retail games in March-April alone than I bought in the entire year of 2012 combined! :o

That's not too shabby :D

No matter how you slice it, they have a fantastic lineup this year (A GODDAMN NEW PIKMIN AND LUIGI'S MANSION AND A TRUE 3D POKEMON!? HOLY SNAPPLECAKES!!!)

And the best part is, that's just for starters! :)

250px-SuperMarioGalaxy.jpg

I was in my early 20s, studying at University whilst also working nearly everyday in a job in the city. I was finding it quite tough and was struggling to find my place in the world. Then, this little beauty came along and made my worries go away for a few hours.

That opening hour, especially with the cutscene right at the beginning just blew me away. Pure Nintendo magic on a disc.

I think Nintendo's 2010 E3 Conference was really great apart from the Skyward Sword hiccup.

Stuff like:

• Kid Icarus
  • Goldeneye
  • Epic Yarn
  • DKC Returns
  • The Big 3DS Reveal

This is the kinda stuff that Fused expected in this thread.

It's so Nintendo.

:)

super_mario_64-255597-1246524248.jpeg

This is the image that comes to mind when I think of Mario, what a game, my tiny mind was just blown away when I first ran around Peach's castle for the first time. Also, I don't know what it is about those graphics but I love them. So full of charm.

This video makes my heart melt:

The temple of time always gives me chills. What a beautiful place. It was truly heart breaking walking out as adult link for the first time, seeing the bustling market place dead, with them god forsaken screaming zombies

So corny, so happy, so sassy. And Donkey Kong's voice just kicks ass in this, forget his bloody Scooby Doo voice over of recent years. DONKEYYY KONGA

Best bonus content of all time:

Edited by Josh64

Yeah @Josh64 that video's awesome, haven't seen it before. By the end of it I was thinking '... yeah I think I need to buy Galaxy again!"

Also it's been way too long since I've played Mario 64! I'll need that on the Wii U (whenever I get one) eShop I think!

(oh and just go ahead and put Diddy Kong Racing on there Nintendo whilst you're at it! ;))

---

EDIT@ that Earthbound image would make a great piece of wall art!

Edited by Retro_Link

I didn't mention some of my favourite titles so far because most of them are by Rare, but back in the day, I'd count them as part of NINTENDO. And with songs like this, they certainly share that same magic.

But I must stop, whenever I listen to N64 music I always get far too nostalgic and sad. Someone pass the wine over.

EDIT: @Retro_Link - I know, right? :P It should have been the official advert!

This video makes my heart melt:

I remember seeing this when it first hit the net, think I actually posted it back in the original Mario Galaxy thread back then, and I had goosebumps. Having just watched it again it still has the same effect. Simply magical. :bowdown:

As long as they churn out the Pogeymans and Animal Crossing games, they'll always have my heart.

EDIT: Scratched last sentence due to negativity :P

Best bonus content of all time:

Bonus content on the GameCube version, just content full stop on the GBA. :grin:

Man, not enough people played the GBA game. :(

It's the music that plays during the Dribble and Spitz stage on WarioWare, Inc:

'Tis awesome though (as is everything in the WarioWare series), here's a high quality, longer version from the Nintendo Sound Selection:

: peace:

I'll never forget the day I got flipnote studio on my DSi.

Boxart_FlipnoteStudioboxart_160h.jpg

I was looking forward to make animations in it, and it was the main reason I bought a DSi.

I loved the app so much, I could just draw simple little movies, without having to know any complicated software packages.

It was so crazy for me, I made tons of little story flipnotes everywhere, at home, at lunch break, on the train.

I guess it's also the reason that I'm studying animation now haha, nintendo really made me realise what I love so much. So yeah I'll always love them for that :)

Besides that I'll never forget the many happy memories I have of playing the wind waker and Animal Crossing: Wild World

Bonus content on the GameCube version, just content full stop on the GBA. :grin:

Man, not enough people played the GBA game. :(

It's the music that plays during the Dribble and Spitz stage on WarioWare, Inc:

I played the fuck out of that game and I got to relive those moments with the ambassador games :D

One of my favourite stages because of the music too!

@RedShell oh man, thank you so much! I had no idea there was a longer version of the song :D I need to get my hands on that cd.

And I never owned the GBA game, played a bit of it though :) Though I have to admit, I thought the GameCube game was pretty much the same other than a few extra multiplayer modes and weird videos?

Possibly the greatest intro of all time?

Those visuals, that music!! Blows me away.

It's a reminder of everything great about Nintendo all wrapped up in 1:30mins!

Possibly the greatest intro of all time?

Those visuals, that music!! Blows me away.

It's a reminder of everything great about Nintendo all wrapped up in 1:30mins!

The best intro to anything, ever. I didn't used to watch E3 back then, but I can imagine the whole thing would have only needed to be 1.30 mins long.