NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Most Attractive Feature of the Sex that you want to sex

I like legs and arse.

Nothing better than having a fine pair of legs wrapped around you.

How chubby we talking?

Regular chubby... NOT obese.

I'll use google's help to exemplify, I guess. As in this (possibly NSFW?) girl's body is looking mighty fine, to me. Although I don't like her face (disregard it). But you get the jist of it, yeah? That "adele-before-she-lost-weight" spot is just right for me.

adding on to what I said before.. legs and arse > bewbs :) I'm a sucker for pale skinny legs ><

besides looks, the most attractive thing about a girl is that they take some pride in their appearance. I actually can't stand girls who are like, "I don't care." This goes a bit hand and hand with that.. but a girl who likes doing active things is great, any kind of sport is a huge plus.

Having a sense of the world being a platitudinous miasma of irony is important, otherwise we won't have much to talk about.

Also bum. Actually just yesterday I was trying to find the Victoria line at Oxford Street station and got distracted by a particularly fine tush, completely forgot what I was doing, and ended up on the sidewalk bewildered by how I got there.

The Eyes! when someone has nice eyes i find them mesmerising

This guy knows his shit. It's rare, but god damn it's hard to stop looking when they have them. I can refrain from staring at tits and asses, but eyes are just impossible.

Even worse? The spaghetti drops from my pockets when talking to them, because despite being the socially acceptable thing to do, I try not to look at them. Retards gonna be retarded I guess.

Of course, how could I forget humour? If she's a bore, it's not gonna work out. :heh:

I know right?

@Oxigen_Waste it always surprises me when men like chubby girls. Personally, I see that girl as regular size, perhaps a little larger than normal.

Perhaps the media has warped me..

Really hard for me to describe. My standards are weirdly high and are very rarely triggered. It's a combination of factors for me.

I've got to the stage where I find it hard to be physically attracted to guys unless they've at least attempted a beard or facial hair.

I also like people to be shorter than me.

And accents are good.

And I love a man in uniform...

Wait...

tumblr_mgxambUv8e1rtxg0co1_500.png

Really hard for me to describe. My standards are weirdly high and are very rarely triggered. It's a combination of factors for me.

124.gif ?

Regular chubby... NOT obese.

I'll use google's help to exemplify, I guess. As in this (possibly NSFW?) girl's body is looking mighty fine, to me. Although I don't like her face (disregard it). But you get the jist of it, yeah? That "adele-before-she-lost-weight" spot is just right for me.

Ah, ok.

What about this? Not really the face, but the body.

I'm with @Oxigen_Waste. I like larger girls too. I hate using terms like "larger" and "chubby" and stuff but I can't think of a way to say it otherwise. I don't know why but I always have done since I was young. Physically, I like tits, arse and legs and curvy hips. Nothing is better than curvy hips. However, the thing that I love best are smiles. If a girl has a nice smile, awesome. If she has a nice laugh to match, I'm in love.

Personality is attractive to me the most though, if she doesn't have a sense of humour and can't laugh at herself, she gotta go. I love a nice girl with a great personality and I know this won't be popular with a lot of girls in what I'm about to say but I don't like girls who are all "Girls are better than men" or girls who keep going on about being independant and stuff like that. I respect everything about you, no need to bang on about how you don't need anyone and shit. I don't mind the whole "Girls are better" in banter when we play games or something but hate it in general when it's in your face all of the time (and yes, I dated a girl like this, didn't last). I also don't like girls who make dramas out of small things. Again, had a girlfriend like that and again, didn't last long.

I'd just like a nice girl who's game for a laugh and doesn't take shit seriously. Personality over looks but looks do play a part in it.

Physically? Attractive toes. Can't be doing with a lady who has the human equivalent of pigs trotters.

Mentally? A girl who makes me think.

Whatever these guys have in common:

joseph-gordon-levitt-gq-debacle__oPt.jpg

Andrew-Garfield-20945397-1-402.jpg

boardwalk-empire-recap-owen-large.jpg

220px-Matt_Smith_speaking_at_the_2012_San_Diego_Comic-Con_International.jpg

NOMNOMNOMNOM!

Dan likes big bums...

I think I look hot with glasses on.

If that answers your question.

What do people think about glasses on girls and guys? Just out of curiosity.

Providing they choose a pair that actually suits them, fucking cute. It's kind of weird though, I'ved noticed opinions are generally low on glasses if you've met said person before they wore them.

I think glasses look ok providing they actually need them. People wearing glasses with no lenses in them get a slap in the face from me.

Really love a girl with nice big eyes, can really make my heart melt. And glasses draw attention to the eyes, so as long as they're nice glasses, they're good to me!

In terms of the tits or ass debate, I have to say, I love both. Don't think I could pick one over the other!

Then this isn't an 'attractive' feature really, but I recently remembered how much I like to play with a girl's hair and touch their ears. Anyone else?