NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Most Attractive Feature of the Sex that you want to sex

I'm going to jump right in and say buuuum.

Aside from the obvious, hair is very important. Shiny, shiny hair! Can be a deal maker or breaker for me. :p

The one thing I find consistently attractive is someone with an interest they're passionate about, no matter what it is. Might be something artistic, academic or nerdy. I had an unrequited crush on a co-worker which developed when she told me she was passionate about geology. I know fuck-nothing about geology but I found extraordinarily attractive somebody else did.

Edited by gaggle64

The one thing I find consistently attractive is someone with an interest they're passionate about, no matter what it is. Might be something artistic, academic or nerdy. I had an unrequited crush on a co-worker which developed when she told me she was passionate about geology. I know fuck-nothing about geology but I found extraordinarily attractive somebody else did.

I completely agree with that.

Physically its all about the boobs for me

The most attractive feature in anyone is wit. It's terrifyingly rare, though.

Hmmm

Preference to a guy being at least my height (5ft10) although I have gone out with guys shorter than me. I seem to have a thing for the dark hair/ginger beard combo. (not sure why?) Recently with my interest in bodybuilding growing, I have become interested/appreciative in muscly men, but I do think they need to have a bit of body fat too (the REALLY muscly REALLY low BF competitive look ain't my thing, plus a guy needs to like food as much as I do ;))

Most of my attraction is in personality... They could have ALL of the above and if I don't connect with them it's a pointless exercise.

Humour.

It used to be such a long list, but now if a guy is funny (obviously, we share the same jokes that kind of thing, I don't mean toilet humour). It's such a wonderful thing.

Obviously, you have to be physically attracted to them and the rest of their personality, but humour is a big thing for me these days. Why bother being with someone dead serious all the time?

A pulse.

Nice hair, eyes and smile.

Personality-wise they would ideally have a similar sense of humour to me (as I communicate mostly through a defensive wall of humour, this is very important) or at least understand wit/irony/sarcasm.

Most Attractive Feature of the Opposite Sex

Haven't you just alienated a large percentage of the forum? :laughing:

Haven't you just alienated a large percentage of the forum? :laughing:

I...didn't even think of that! :bowdown:

Ok, or the Most Attractive Feature of the Same Sex.

Sure "Most Attractive Feature" would suffice?

Though I'm sure the gays can work it out anyway.

eyes eyes eyes!!

That's the first thing I notice anyway, quickly followed by hair, and then legs.. Oh god, I'm a freak aren't I? Why isn't my first response bewbs or bum? >.>

Edited by Jim

I find myself looking mostly at the hair and face. After that, it's the hips.

Yeah, that's my first-

Wait, what?

A lesbian that has turned straight, apparently.

It's extremely early here, leave me alone :( also, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Physical features: cool hair, nice jawline, and strong, tidy eyebrows.

Why hello there ;) /arrogant guy

Is this thread about, like, first impressions attractive? Or just what's really attractive? Cos first impressions are always going to be looks and whatnot, but I fairly often will reserve judgement. Over time, as gay and cliche as it sounds, it's all about personality for me. You can look as hot as you like, but if you're essentially a massive cunt then no, no no no. In personality, it's being funny/good humoured/fun to be around, being not too much of a dick, and kinda like gaggle said; having passion for things. Tis funny cos I was kinda thinking about this sorta thing earlier today. If this is just about looks, well, I can be really shallow and say what springs to mind - but tbh it isn't the sort of girl I often/typically actually find attractive, which is kinda weird really, I guess.

(btw flink, you're on a bit of a posting spree, I love it!)

Physically speaking, I generally appreciate the shape of the female body, so good proportions are attractive to me. I particularly admire the upper body, i.e. stomach and breasts. The face is probably the physical feature that does the most for me, and a cute smile can completely melt me. If she laughs at the same time, I just evaporate instantaneously.

Of course, in the long run the personality is the most attractive feature, and for me it also tends to create/amplify physical attraction. I find few things more attractive than a geeky girl who is really passionate about her interests, and I also find geeky quirks quite charming. Another thing, I'm a very happy and optimistic guy, so I think I'd be somewhat turned off if she didn't also have a generally cheerful and positive disposition.

Physically I'm a sucker for a pretty face and amazing eyes. I also J'adore boobs. Any boobs. But the most attractive feature by far is of course personality. Got to be on the same level as me and have similar humour. If that clicks then it's a winner.

But fuck women at the minute. She-devils the lot of you :p