NEurope
Cube

Xbox One Console Discussion

Just make sure there are actual games you want for it. I still regret buying my Xbox One and I wouldnt buy one at that price either if I hadnt got it earlier.

Insane deal. Also, you can pretty much get every game the ps4 has minus those must haves like the order, ahem, and other exclusives! :heh: So if you don't already own a PS4 there's really gonna be plenty to play...

Plus y'all should buy one for Sunset Overdrive alone!

So, this was doing the rounds yesterday...

The guy then answered some questions about the statement he had made.

Interesting, if true.

I'm pretty sure we will see a couple of Rare IPs at E3 but it's still sad to see Microsoft trying to rush things out of the door. Surely the issues with the MCC should be a warning to them about shipping a game that ain't ready. Saying that, it seems to be standard practice for most of the industry now. :D

An interesting read for sure. I think if it's true about Conker then Microsoft have got it completely right by saying that Conker was too deeply routed in the 90s. I don't think simply spoofing movies in the way they did would work a second (or third if you count remake) time round. I think Sunset Overdrive's style of humour would work much better.

I literally have 200 Euros in my pocket right now...but it's for the weekend. My fiancée would be really mad if I spend our holiday money on an Xbone.

Or would she?

Only one way to find out!

Having to send my One off for repairs, the controllers keep disconnecting during gameplay, gone through all the trouble shooting options and it must be a console malfunction. Gutted as was getting to the end of Limbo finally! If I lose my save data... :(

Having to send my One off for repairs, the controllers keep disconnecting during gameplay, gone through all the trouble shooting options and it must be a console malfunction. Gutted as was getting to the end of Limbo finally! If I lose my save data... :(

You won't lose your save data it all automatically syncs to the cloud : peace:

... :D love dat cloud

About the only good meaningful part of it at this point. Anyway when you go to launch a game it will have a second to say there is newer data that it needs to sync and away you go! None of the pain the arse I remember PS Plus Cloud stuff being on PS3.

I wish the Xbox One auto updated games that had been installed from disc. The PS4 does and it takes a lot of the frustration out of patching.

I wish the Xbox One auto updated games that had been installed from disc. The PS4 does and it takes a lot of the frustration out of patching.

See some games it does....Dead Rising has done in the past for example and some people were up in arms that it just did it automatically. I totally agree though everytime I've booted up Halo it's been f*&king painful.

On Rakuten it seems that Xbox One is £243 for today only according to the e-mail they sent me, no idea if it's of interest to anyone but thought I'd just post in case. : peace:

Do not understand why this console takes so long to download stuff.

It is wired to my router which is directly next to the console and I downloaded the Fast and Furious add on to Forza and it's been going now for about 2 hours with 46% complete. And I haven't even had a pop up to say I can start playing.

I've got Sunset Overdrive DLC queuing too after that.

So annoying at times.

There is actually a problem which if you google slow Xbox one downloads you can find fixes for. Might be worth looking at those.

Mine was always really slow as well but as I don't use it anymore I never bothered to fix it.

Ah thanks, I'll check that out.

I did put it down to my router and internet speed (as it is pretty rubbish) but it's not this bad.

Sat here twiddling my thumbs.

Anyone else tried the Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious standalone dlc? Its free until the 10th so I'd recommend getting it regardless but I actually really enjoyed it. Its convinced me to buy the main game.

Anyone else tried the Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious standalone dlc? Its free until the 10th so I'd recommend getting it regardless but I actually really enjoyed it. Its convinced me to buy the main game.

I downloaded it a week or so ago, thought it was pretty decent! : peace:

Overall I'd still rather play Drive Club long term but I'll be keeping my eye on the price of Forza Horizon 2 now for when it drops below £20... but certainly the Fast & Furious standalone game is well worth downloading while it's free, it'll be priced like an arcade game at £9.99 so I would advise anyone with an Xbox to download it while it's still a giveaway! :)

I couldn't find the Xbox 360 discussion thread.

The Xbox 360 will be getting support for up to 2TB external HDDs later this year.

I downloaded the F&F DLC too. I really enjoyed it, but I was a fan of the main game too.

The main game is a little more fleshed out in the sense that you upgrade your level with all of the points earned whilst driving round and within races etc, which gives you the opportunity to win currency / cars. And you unlock skill points which do various things.

I hadn't been on Forza for a while before this DLC but it has definitely made me realise how much I enjoyed the game.

Kotaku have wrote a piece on the developers who were working on Phantom Dust.

HERE

These guys were totally screwed over by Microsoft. That E3 trailer move was absolutely shocking.

The X1 has just been slashed to £299.99 (was £329.99). 30% less than what it was a year and a half ago, already (albeit it had Kinect bundled then).

Ooooooh tempting! Except it'll just get cheaper and cheaper if I wait anyway.

God I still really hate the Xbox One. Latest complaint is that when I turned it on this morning a screen popped up trying to sell me Xbox Live subscriptions before I could even get to the dashboard.

God I still really hate the Xbox One. Latest complaint is that when I turned it on this morning a screen popped up trying to sell me Xbox Live subscriptions before I could even get to the dashboard.

Really? I've never seen that ever! I have to admit I'm hoping the Windows 10 migration improves some of the UI problems that are solved with Kinect.

Really? I've never seen that ever! I have to admit I'm hoping the Windows 10 migration improves some of the UI problems that are solved with Kinect.

Yep. Turned it on again yesterday as well and it did the same thing.