NEurope
Cube

Xbox One Console Discussion

Maybe you guys should join us on the Xbox one ;)

320swyu40407.gif

Edited by Cookyman

See this is the reason why no one posts , not because the Xbox one is bad

@Happenstance would disagree with that

I already have. Biggest gaming mistake of my life. Hate the thing.

Anyway I'll say no more on the matter. *runs away*

We miss you Flamey, we do.

Oh Flamey we miss you.

(so flog the Xbone and get a PS4)

XXX

LOL. I will get a PS4 one day...but it may be a long way off nothing exclusive tempting me right yet plus it would need a price drop! At this point I think I will likely get a Wii U when Zelda eventually comes out and then trade that in for a PS4.

Each to there own. You won't ever catch me in the ps4 thread talking shit tho.

Because you haven't owned a PS4? :p

Each to there own. You won't ever catch me in the ps4 thread talking shit tho.

They do it in the Wii u thread too. Boring isn't it! baitbaitbait ;)

Because you haven't owned a PS4? :p

Like how some of the people who don't own Xbox One's were talking shit in here!

Like how some of the people who don't own Xbox One's were talking shit in here!

Well, his post about that seemed to be made in direct response to Happenstance's, yet he has owned an X1 and was criticising it based on his experience. Hence my reply.

Well, his post about that seemed to be made in direct response to Happenstance's, yet he has owned an X1 and was criticising it based on his experience. Hence my reply.

I don't think it was....it was in response to Cookyman!

I don't think it was....it was in response to Cookyman!

Me? I didn't shit on the Xbone.

Ok so as many people will know @Nintenchris and myself are once again doing Extra Life and we want as many people to join in the fun in some way shape or form.

We are currently trying to plan out "events" of sorts so people know what they can watch when and where...but more importantly join in!

So question what games would people want to join in playing?

FIFA 15

Titanfall

Destiny

Dead Rising 3 (both regular and I still have to try the crazy turbo alpha + DLC)

Forza

Forza Horizon

NFS

Anything I missed?

FIFA 15 and Titanfall I'd love to join in on if timing allows! ��

Ok so we are doing Extra Life the weekend 25th/26th October.

We currently have FIFA 15 loosely scheduled in for 2 hours from 3.00PM-5.00PM (GMT) on the Saturday but we can certainly move stuff around. No Titanfall currently planned as waiting to see who else crops up!

Not picked up Forza myself, reviews have been smashing though!

Just seen Plants Vs Zombies is now on EA Access, so that's Battlefield 4, Peggle 2, Need for Speed Rivals, FIFA 14, FIFA 15 discount, Madden 25 all available for £20 for a year. That's already great value for money, think I will go for it when I get my next decent pay day!

Not picked up Forza myself, reviews have been smashing though!

Just seen Plants Vs Zombies is now on EA Access, so that's Battlefield 4, Peggle 2, Need for Speed Rivals, FIFA 14, FIFA 15 discount, Madden 25 all available for £20 for a year. That's already great value for money, think I will go for it when I get my next decent pay day!

Yep smashing value that will only get better and better as time goes on!

Yep smashing value that will only get better and better as time goes on!

Are EA in danger of doing right by consumers?! ;) really looking forward to seeing what other games they put in there, but I always thought it was an interesting premise and now it's slowly turning into a really great selling point for the Xbox One.

I would get EA access as it does seem good value but the problem is always going to be that if it takes off, more Publishers will do it and we'll be paying a load of different subscription fees. Im willing to pay Sony for Playstation Plus as it covers everything but I'm not doing the same for individual Publishers.

True, although I'm currently being priced out of the market for games at the moment. I've paid full price for one game, Mario Kart 8, this year, everything else has been pre owned, had others traded in for, or borrowed.

If a publisher is offering £20 a year for what is now 6 full games, with the list only expanding, I can see myself buying into that premise, if only because it will work out cheaper and better value for money. Not sure if this more about the industry, or my tight purse strings though ;)