NEurope
Cube

Xbox One Console Discussion

GAME Cardiff have an Xbox One on display (and it's playable as well), they had Dead Rising 3 on demo.

Edit: Got some snaps, boy the console is huge. I did say there was a demo, the staff couldn't get the console working (funny, Kinect wasn't working for them and they couldn't sync the controllers)

1452271_451738124935280_1648059062_n.jpg

1454820_451738154935277_690828967_n.jpg

Edited by Jimbob

HERE'S a cracking episode of the Bonus Round. This week they discuss the XBone and what when on behind the scenes before launch.

It was quite interesting to listen to the power point section. It sounds like Microsoft basically did the exact opposite of what they were advised to do.

I was literally coming here to do the same HoT! Absolutely amazing run down of what's most likely going to drag down the Xbox One.

It's going to be a really interesting generation.

HERE'S a cracking episode of the Bonus Round. This week they discuss the XBone and what when on behind the scenes before launch.

It was quite interesting to listen to the power point section. It sounds like Microsoft basically did the exact opposite of what they were advised to do.

Wow they fucking ripped them to shreds!

Looks like streaming to Twitch from the Xbox One has been delayed until 2014.

I wonder why they only just announced it's full set and released another video and now it's suddenly not happening for a while! Pretty big lose to be honest.

I fucking knew it. It always looked so weak, at least relatively. How none of the previews picked up on that is beyond me. I'm sure elsewhere it'll score better because it's Forza.

I fucking knew it. It always looked so weak, at least relatively. How none of the previews picked up on that is beyond me. I'm sure elsewhere it'll score better because it's Forza.

Agreed. Ever since I heard the word "Driveatar" alarm bells started ringing.

Hahaha, Drivatar! Remember everybody rinsing the demonstration in the IRC when that phrased cropped up.

Major Nelson OFF.

Forza 5 at E3.

PyUJLHA.png

Forza 5 on release.

M91z5sp.png

PVp0oTL.jpg

Edited by Daft

Twitter's gone a little nuts with people complaining that GAME have driven people into overdrafts over taking money for the Xbox One. Similar situation with Shopto over the PS4/XOne orders.

Twitter's gone a little nuts with people complaining that GAME have driven people into overdrafts over taking money for the Xbox One. Similar situation with Shopto over the PS4/XOne orders.

As in charged too much?

Ha. I lol due to XBOX.

Anyone going to a midnight launch tonight?

I am.

Only because i'm working it though.

oh you guys are awful

but i like you

showing my age there, and i doubt anyone will get the Dick Emery reference

As in charged too much?

Ha. I lol due to XBOX.

No, he means they took the money earlier than people expected...

Serves you right if you pre-order something with a debit card when you don't have that much in your account at all times. Idiots.

No, he means they took the money earlier than people expected...

Serves you right if you pre-order something with a debit card when you don't have that much in your account at all times. Idiots.

Yeah, there was some Eurogamer article about some guy being pissed off he was pushed into his overdraft by his ShopTo PS4 order as he hadn't been paid yet. It's just dumb.

As in charged too much?

Ha. I lol due to XBOX.

There was one or two cases i saw of them charging twice for the Xbox One, but refunding once mistake was noticed.

I'm not going to re-kindle the fire, but if you've pre-ordered a high-demand item like the PS4 and Xbox One and are notified that they'll be charging early then make sure the funds are available. Plus if you've pre-ordered, make sure you are either saving up or put it on a Credit card or something. Simple.