NEurope
Cube

Xbox One Console Discussion

"This is Rocket Science level stuff" is an amazing quote.

Anyway the new Kinect sounds cool.

Wonder if they'v solved the cooling issue with this. The size of the console makes it seem most of it contains a huge bugger fan.

They're referring to how they have much more time to spare without Nintendo :heh:

I have to say the TV integration looks great. If it's really that fast, I love how it will declutter the living room. Pad looks a bit ugly, but fundamentally unchanged which is the important part.

Can't really comment about Forza itself, but Prague looks nice! :P

Whats with all the irrelevant stuff. TV is okish but american sports, american channels, A tv show at a games event, its annoying.

This has been highly disappointing. I was hoping for them to show a game changer :/

If the console moves as fast as the earlier OS demos showed, then that's great. However, the games are just more of the same, and we haven't actually seen any gameplay

That's it? Hmm, not much on the games front.

EDIT: Oh right, some Call of Duty

Edited by James McGeachie

So far the instant on and home screen gesture are the only impressive things. The rest is all guff, "myth-making" and "rocket science". For all the talk of "thresholds" and "emotions" there's very little on display.

8 new IPs in the first year is good though.

This makes even the most ho-hum Nintendo Direct look like this.

tumblr_m1nn9pZaVV1rrb9iko1_500.gif

Kind of glad Nintendo are not doing an E3 conference, as they're all pretty shit nowadays

They had me with the TV stuff, but they lost me when they only showed 2 pre-rendered game trailers and then went back to the NFL. I didn't even pick up Blops 2, but I really hope they're at least going to show some real footage of this next CoD...

Can someone explain what a "next gen character" and a "next gen weapon" is? I don't get it

Can someone explain what a "next gen character" and a "next gen weapon" is? I don't get it

Shhh...It's rocket science!

I actually quite like the new, slightly less gung-ho look of Call Of Duty.

Never seen so many dead behind the eyes people in one place. So I guess they want gamers to not game so much and start watching more TV and sports.

One of the worst things I have ever watched! 15 exclusives by the end of the year though? Umm, how many of these are download games?

"Well, that escalated quickly!" - said no one.

Boring.

Xbox One - Not For Me.

Wii U for now, PS4 maybe in two-three years!

I don't find anything particularly exciting about the COD video. I was far more impressed by the Battlefield 4 video a while back actually.

When I see this visually vs. say, Crysis, I'm not seeing any kind of obvious leap either. I get that they're all about 60fps gameplay, but meh.

About the whole conference: Hopefully since they've had the TV/Dashboard stuff now they can focus on games in their E3 press conference.