NEurope
Cube

Xbox One Console Discussion

Just added you both. It seems I had 2 new activity alerts in the friend system which I only just seen from you both. So I accepted and then I became a 'follower' of you, which has now allowed me to view you as friends.

Think with the One, you both have to add each other? Is that right? The 360 was just someone has added you accept / decline. That was easier! Or has it always been this way?!

Flameboy - I didn't see your comment until just now re Sunset Overdrive, so I apologise! Cool that you can like and comment on others activities though! That's a good feature!

Yes with the One if you add someone you become a follower...if you both add each other you become friends.

Yes the social stuff wasn't completely there to start with but it's something I'm trying to make use of more.

Just seen this:

15689112621_c935cc46dd.jpg

Ugh. So many.

Well, there's 4 of those that I'd like to buy. Firstly Halo which I think I'm definitely gonna buy. Lego Batman is always a solid title.

Far Cry looks like it's gonna be good and I've never played GTA so wouldn't mind picking that up too.

When does the November update hit?!

Well for me it'll be...

Call of Duty - if it's cheap (deal at work) and if it's good, so yes if both those categories are fulfilled though really I might just leave it for once. *pre-ordered* for £31.50

Halo Master Chief Collection - obvious choice, it's Halo, it's on Xbox only, it'll be good.

Grand Theft Auto V - now I got this on the 360 but next-gen newness enhancements plus extra dlc? Only thing is Xbox One or PS4? whichever has the dlc exclusive for a month I guess.

As for the rest... PES, Shape Up, Ass Creed, Lega Batman, and WW2K...whatever do nothing for me. :blank:

Farcry 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition I could see myself investing in but at a later date, literally too many games in November though, it's the same every year. :indeed:

------------------------------------------------------------

Added @Aneres11 @flameboy @martinist @Kaepora_Gaebora @Happenstance

Edited by S.C.G

Nice one S.C.G. What is your gamertag? Unless I add you back I won't see you as a friend!

I played some online Forza with a mate last night. Was fun :D

We went through these 'Bucket List' challenges in Co-op. Things like 'break the speed limit', so there are speed cameras on the road and a target of, say 350MPH. The aim is to both drive through the speed camera and get a combined score of 350MH or over to scratch it off the bucket list.

Others are like, 'beat sundown in the Ferrari'. Basically drive like a madman to try and get to the destination before sundown. It combines your timings and gives you a combined target to smash.

Really good fun!

Had a bit of trouble with my headset adapotor though, for some reason my mate couldn't hear me. I was only using my cheap Apple headphones but when I swapped them out to the pair I got with my BlackBerry, it was fine. Apparently Apple headsets don't work well with it!

Managed to bag myself XBOX Live for £23 last night too! For 12 months! Get on CDKeys.com and 'like' their facebook Page for an additional 5% off their already cheap price and you're good to go! Arrives in seconds!

:D

Edited by Aneres11

Nice one S.C.G. What is your gamertag? Unless I add you back I won't see you as a friend!

I played some online Forza with a mate last night. Was fun :D

Silly me! I thought it was similar to the system we had on Xbox 360 where once you add someone as a friend it actually sends them a request, apparently not though, in any case my Gamertag is...

Metal Mutiny :awesome:

Good to hear that you're having fun with Forza, I had another quick blast on Sunset Overdrive last night, was too tired to appreciate most of it or even to navigate the map but I did manage to do a challenge involving bombs where there were many explosive references abound, so that was fun. :heh:

lol...dammit, wanna get a team going like the PS4 guys!

Ha sorry. Although that would be cool. Sounds like they have fun with it! I just absolutely hate football. :heh:

Xbox ones are worth a decent amount on trade in :D Gutted I never finished Titanfall before mine broke, if the price keeps falling I may have to pick up another :0

Turns out you cant install the Master Chief Collection unless you are online with the Xbox. I hate this machine more everyday.

Just spent a stupidly long amount of time taking advantage of the new update and changing the background colour and dashboard colours before finally setting on a nice BLUE :cool: theme!

Finally, my One no longer looks black and boring! :D

It's the small things that keep me happy! :heh:

Just spent a stupidly long amount of time taking advantage of the new update and changing the background colour and dashboard colours before finally setting on a nice BLUE :cool: theme!

Finally, my One no longer looks black and boring! :D

It's the small things that keep me happy! :heh:

Yeah it's a really nice feature. I currently have mine as some achievement art from the Dead Rising 3 DLC and it looks awesome!

Yeah it's a really nice feature. I currently have mine as some achievement art from the Dead Rising 3 DLC and it looks awesome!

Yeah I looked through my cheevo's but none of them were good enough for background so I went for a solid colour. Cant believe the difference it has made! Looks much better! : peace:

Did anyone new pick up FIFA 15?

Yeah I've got it. Really enjoying it.

Turns out you cant install the Master Chief Collection unless you are online with the Xbox. I hate this machine more everyday.

Why would you have an Xbox One and not be online with it? No reason not to as it's WiFi enabled.

Maybe he doesn't have wifi?

Maybe he doesn't have home Internet?

Maybe he cancelled his broadband subscription to prevent the government watching him?

YOU DON'T KNOW HIM.

Just picked up a One today, add me on XBL.

Echo VX

Also quick question, when you press the sync button on the console is it meant to make a little "donk" noise?

@Hero\-of\-Time - You still got your One? You could probably get through the whole story and nab all the cheevo's for the time you get it for free! : peace:

Well worth trying out for those with a One who haven't took the plunge yet!

@Hero\-of\-Time - You still got your One? You could probably get through the whole story and nab all the cheevo's for the time you get it for free! : peace:

Well worth trying out for those with a One who haven't took the plunge yet!

Yeah, I've still got it. I've actually already got Sunset Overdrive as well. :)

Yeah, I've still got it. I've actually already got Sunset Overdrive as well. :)

Ooohh sweet! You need to plaaaaayyy! It's damn good. : peace:

Ooohh sweet! You need to plaaaaayyy! It's damn good. : peace:

I put a few hours into it and just wasnt feeling it. I've been toying with just trading it in.

I put a few hours into it and just wasnt feeling it. I've been toying with just trading it in.

:blank:

You worry me sometimes. :shakehead

:heh: