NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

What launch games is everything getting?

I'm thinking just Lego Marvel Superheroes for now, possibly with Killzone or Assasins Creed.

Killzone, Knack... I'm aiming to collect as many PS4 titles beginning with 'K' as possible, obviously. :indeed:

Lolol Kingdom Hearts 3 I'll be planning on buying when it releases too. :p

Killzone

BF4

ACIV

COD

NFS

Lego Marvel

Knack

I'm going BALLS out for this launch. Never done that before, its usually just one title I get at console launches, maybe two but I want to go balls out for at least one console launch in my life time and this is it.

You'll probably need a new hard drive not long after launch at that rate :heh:

Hashtag not jealous

Cancelled my pre-order of the regular PS4. Money is a bit tight at the moment.

Still have that PS4-Killzone-Bundle pre-ordered. Hope this arrives just in time for Christmas.

You'll probably need a new hard drive not long after launch at that rate :heh:

Hashtag not jealous

Already bought a 1tb HDD :P I'm all set.

I'm going for Killzone and LEGO MARVEL. Just need to see if I can find a cheap LEGO with minifigure. Or I could keep it no PS3 and have it as my own little swan song.

I'm going for Killzone 4, PS4 camera, and possibly Need for Speed (I'm hearing good things about it).

Battlefield 4 is pretty bloody tempting too.

Assassins Creed 4 is also on my radar!!!!!!

Aaarggghhh! too many choices!

2_gif.gif

Yup Amazon have just shipped my copy.

And now that will be a long 3 1/2 weeks wait for the console. Makes me wonder really, why release this early?

And now that will be a long 3 1/2 weeks wait for the console. Makes me wonder really, why release this early?

Because the game is ready, and they may as well send it out to shops. PS4 accessories and Killzone were released a week and a bit ago in the USA, and some Wii U games were released before the console - this kind of thing goes as far back as the Game Boy Color.

Because the game is ready, and they may as well send it out to shops. PS4 accessories and Killzone were released a week and a bit ago in the USA, and some Wii U games were released before the console - this kind of thing goes as far back as the Game Boy Color.

It's a bit funny to be honest as to why they do this, it's kind of a tease for gamers to now stare at a game they can't play for 3 1/2 weeks. Unless they get a current gen version that is.

Decided to exchange my pre-order for Diablo III for Killzone, played a demo of Diablo on the 360 and didn't particulary like playing it.

1002003_10151717147002405_1629461353_n.jpg

Saw this on facebook....49GB minimum install...if you don't like deleting and reinstalling off HDD might be worth considering updating to a bigger drive.

Heh, so probably only 9 installs of the same size to fill up a 500GB. Bit silly to come with only 500GB then.

Also, the back of the box confirms 2 player split screen only on Ghosts; the series has always been 4 player.

Heh, so probably only 9 installs of the same size to fill up a 500GB. Bit silly to come with only 500GB then.

Yep exactly plus factor in the fuck ton of digital games that are coming!

I wonder if you will be able to "buy" PS4 PS+ Instant Game Collection titles before you get a PS4.