NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

1 in the morning? uhhh i think i might just watch highlights

1 in the morning?! Hahahaa....no...you're completely wrong.

2 in the morning...yes, 2AM.

I kind of prefer it... grudgingly. If it was at 1, I'd stay up. Because it's an hour later I'll get a couple hours sleep before (by which I mean I'll doze off while reading a book).

There'll be a few of us in there no doubt, but the Sony conference is usually quieter than the others on here.

Quality over quantity, obviously. ;)

Edit: I know I'll be saying this tonight...

hpxJg.gif

Edited by Daft

But The Last Guardian was already confirmed to be The Phantom Pain...

Also, has anyone watched the recent Bonus Round on GT? The quality of discussion on it is fucking atrocious. They have a 'mystery guest' bloke on it and he's a ginormous cunt for the entire duration.

The latest Bonus Round is the 'Do we still need E3' right?... no mystery guest on that one.

I mean the bumptious twat who's been sat on the right for each segment of the latest episode. What are his credentials?

I mean the bumptious twat who's been sat on the right for each segment of the latest episode. What are his credentials?
Oh right, the spikey blonde haired guy. Yeah don't know what he's about.

Where's the best place to pre-order a console?

Not this one, the PS4.

Where's the best place to pre-order a console?

Not this one, the PS4.

Looked like you posted that in the wrong thread, so helped you out there buddy :)

PSN group chat during the two conferences? Can't remember how exactly that feature works, just a suggestion.

My PS3 is nowhere near my PC. I could use my Vita, though...I think...maybe.

Yeah, everyone hates him. Did you see the other weeks episode where he thought you could play online games with a Xbox Silver account? Everyone else on the show had to put him in his place. The guy is a douche.

@Cube

Yeah probably for the best we don't have a vocal conversation, above all of the obscenities and foolish antics I wouldn't be able to hear what you guys were saying. Hoho.

Edited by dwarf

Saw the Xbox One conference. This is Sony's show already..

Aside from afew games (nothing earth shattering) such as Titanfall, KI and that Panzer clone nothing truly grabbed my attention.

Xbox One at £429 has me worried though. Thats a gross over valuation of the hardware. I am pretty sure you can make a pc with the same parts as a consumer cheaper. The GPU is like £70 in the 720. The one in the 720 doesnt have GDDR5. Thats the most expensive part i am aware of. this is madness. I know they want profitability but give me a break.

My bet now is that Sony launch at exactly the same price. Sniffing collusion at a time of risk.

My bet now is that Sony launch at exactly the same price. Sniffing collusion at a time of risk.

Sony basically have free reign. Same price is crazy good for them. They are in a good position. They can price however they please given that they actually have a good high performance gap.

Edited by Choze

The average consumer isn't so specs-driven. Hush yo' mouth.

I reckon Sony will go for the jugular with their price point.

Matters not to me, I'll be buying it regardless.