NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

I'll be getting it for that price! Do you think I'll be ok getting to my local game when it opens 9am tomorrow? Or should I get it online?

Might as well get it online Joshi, just in case they sell out really quick. : peace:

I'll be getting it for that price! Do you think I'll be ok getting to my local game when it opens 9am tomorrow? Or should I get it online?

I think you can click and collect on the website.

I managed to snag one from Shopto but the site was being hammered so I just hope it's gone through.

True thing man, I just wanna play it tomorrow :p if it is at Argos too then I can order and collect, so I'll order midnight tonight and swoop in tomorrow morning!

Hmm.. If I hadn't recently replaced my faulty 3DS with a New 3DS, I'd have been extremely tempted by this. As it is, I'm not sure :hmm:

I've replaced the battery on my original 3DS in order to sell but could trade it towards the PS4.. but do I really want one..? ::shrug:

@Josh64 the Lego Star Wars bundles working on the Argos site. Just put it in your basket and the price changes to £150. You can also pick it up from your local store.

All the pages either broke or the deal disappeared but I managed to get a £150 ps4 500gb with Lego Star Wars from Tesco! I can collect it from Friday afternoon :D thanks for your help finding me deals the last few days guys!

http://www.tesco.com/direct/lego-star-wars-force-awakens-blu-ray-ps4-500gb-console/772-5050.prd?pageLevel=sku&skuId=772-5050

@Josh64 the Lego Star Wars bundles working on the Argos site. Just put it in your basket and the price changes to £150. You can also pick it up from your local store.

Thanks for the heads up but I just got it from Tesco a few minutes ago! :D

I didn't bite in the end. I figured I might see how I feel when I'm in town tomorrow, perhaps taking my old 3DS in my bag just in case I wish to trade it in, but I can't imagine it being an option to get one now considering how quickly they're selling out!

It's probably a blessing, to be honest :heh:

All the pages either broke or the deal disappeared but I managed to get a £150 ps4 500gb with Lego Star Wars from Tesco! I can collect it from Friday afternoon :D thanks for your help finding me deals the last few days guys!

:D

Good to see you nabbed one.

Crazy just how fast these are selling out, especially as just about every retailer has the same offer on the go. It's such an amazing deal.

I managed to nab one at Amazon, Shopto and Argos. I figured I would place an order for a 3rd one, just in case one of them falls through.

Hmm.. If I hadn't recently replaced my faulty 3DS with a New 3DS, I'd have been extremely tempted by this. As it is, I'm not sure :hmm:

I've replaced the battery on my original 3DS in order to sell but could trade it towards the PS4.. but do I really want one..? ::shrug:

If it was anyone else I'd be convincing you to get one but... :p

Did you try out any of those XBLA games?

If it was anyone else I'd be convincing you to get one but... :p

Did you try out any of those XBLA games?

The XBOX 360 is back in the box to go back to my brother.. :red:

As for the PS4, that was a hell of a deal but when I looked through the games in town this morning I realised that I just don't really want one.

This NX better be something special :grin:

Picked up one of my PS4s from Argos (turns out one of my other nephews wanted one as well). I thought it was just the Star Wars bundle but they added FIFA 17 and Ratchet and Clank to it! All that for £150! Insane value!

Picked up one of my PS4s from Argos (turns out one of my other nephews wanted one as well). I thought it was just the Star Wars bundle but they added FIFA 17 and Ratchet and Clank to it! All that for £150! Insane value!

Fifa 17, raxcthet and clank, star wars and the ps4 for £150? Preposterous!

Fifa 17, raxcthet and clank, star wars and the ps4 for £150? Preposterous!

Oh, and The Force Awakens Blu-ray as well. Crazy deal.

This honestly feels like the craziest console deal I've seen in my life. Almost wish I wanted/needed one :p

And people who pick one up this month and sign up to a PS+ trial will shortly have Resident Evil and Transformers to play, too.

That was a cracking deal. Imagine if they did the same just after the NX was announced.

Which might be financially possible in three years when it's announced.

There was a moment this afternoon where I told my wife about the deal and she told me I should get one but I didn't have any luck tracking one down! It might be for the best ::shrug:

When I was in Tesco, though, they said they didn't have any consoles but they would hold me one if it does come in tomorrow morning :smile:

Finally got around to looking at the new OS and folders... Oh boy... This really is one of the worst OSs I've ever had the misfortune to use. Even folders doesn't improve things too much but I hope they do work. You can't put TV into a folder too which is annoying, I have an UNUSED folder with all the stupid video, music, spotify crap. Which is early on, hope it gets moved off their top grid but I'm pretty sure like the individual apps before, the fact I never use them doesn't matter to sony and it'll still be there, staring me in the face...

This is also the worst version yet, the fact it takes me an extra action to put it in rest mode... ugh.

I'm so glad I don't care about something like a games console operating system and/or the number of 1cm thumb movements required to put it to sleep. I feel like life would be so much more stressful if I did :p

I'm so glad I don't care about something like a games console operating system and/or the number of 1cm thumb movements required to put it to sleep. I feel like life would be so much more stressful if I did :p

PS4 is probably the thing that stresses me out most in life to be honest :)

I'm glad to hear it :p Have you considered making use of the voice control?

Have you used the Xbox One OS? It would likely make you appreciate how snappy PS4.

I literally have no idea what you do when you turn on your PS4 to make you this mad.

Do 95%+ of people not just tend to just continue playing whatever they've recently been playing, or whatever the disc is that they put in the system?

Are you for srs? I'm tempted to buy a second one just because the deals are so bloody insane right now!