NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Were did you hear this? The first game sold poorly from what I've heard so I wasn't expecting the second one to be localised.

I think it was on Gaf during E3 where I read it. Apparently some S-E guys at E3 were hinting at it, but nothing concrete or official. With DQ Builders coming over here, I still think there's a fair chance that the sequel will make it to these shores.

I think it was on Gaf during E3 where I read it. Apparently some S-E guys at E3 were hinting at it, but nothing concrete or official. With DQ Builders coming over here, I still think there's a fair chance that the sequel will make it to these shores.

I hope so, the second game is better than the first.

I hope so, the second game is better than the first.

Same. The first game is amazing and I would love a chance to play the sequel.

I'm going to take the plunge on a ps4 soon for Hatsune Miku but want some advice. Is the original model gonna drop in price dramatically after the slim and neo? Will the slim be cheaper anyway? Basically, should I wait or just go for it :p

I'm going to take the plunge on a ps4 soon for Hatsune Miku but want some advice. Is the original model gonna drop in price dramatically after the slim and neo? Will the slim be cheaper anyway? Basically, should I wait or just go for it :p

Go for it Joshi! :D

I'd go for the original PS4 model personally if you can still find them, still plenty of good deals regardless, get the one with the biggest hard drive you can find, I think you can get 1TB out of the box now, either way you'll need the hard drive space for all the games you can get on it. :)

Depends if you think the extra £70 for the Pro is worth it. It's a more future-proof machine that will probably provide a smoother gaming experience overall.

I...would go for the Pro if I was buying a new PS4. But it really does come down to that price difference...which I don't think is that big when you are alread paying £270+.

Yeah, if you can wait the extra month before diving in I don't see much reason to forgo getting the Pro. The price is more, but it's a somewhat more capable machine as well.

I think he wants cheapness guys, not powah.

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to pick up a cheap second hand one off people who are jumping ship to the Pro.

If you don't want a second hand one, I'm sure retailers will be looking to get rid of old stock when the slim is released, so the price should drop.

Cheapness, definitely go with the OG model then. I'm sure there will be unofficial price cuts to move stock out.

You'll want to check for height restrictions though. The Pro does have that extra slice of bread on top.

From what I've read, the Pro is about an inch longer and wider, but the same height.

I looked on the Argos website earlier to see if standard PS4 had been reduced but they were still £40-£50 more than the slim. Half an hour later though and the prices have gone down but it's not any cheaper than the new model yet, best deal is probably £290 for PS4 500gb, No Man's Sky and CoD Black Ops 3 bundle.

Founded in 2014, Thunder Lotus Games released ​Jotun to critical and commercial success on Steam in 2015 and on consoles the next year. Building on ​Jotun’s success, Thunder Lotus took what worked from the game (the art style, the big boss fights, the immersion) and fused it with infinite replayability and the non*linear action*-packed gameplay of the metroidvania genre to cr​eate the studio's highly anticipated sophomore game, ​Sundered.

Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity, a hand*drawn epic from the ​creators of ​Jotun. You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever*changing caverns teeming with eldritch horrors. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity.

Fucking yes please!

I looked on the Argos website earlier to see if standard PS4 had been reduced but they were still £40-£50 more than the slim. Half an hour later though and the prices have gone down but it's not any cheaper than the new model yet, best deal is probably £290 for PS4 500gb, No Man's Sky and CoD Black Ops 3 bundle.

Simply Games are selling the normal PS4 500GB model for £199 at the moment.

http://www.simplygames.com/p/sony-playstation-4-console-ps4

If you want the 1TB model then its £229.

http://www.simplygames.com/p/sony-playstation-4-console-with-1tb-hard-drive-ps4

If you don't want a second hand one, I'm sure retailers will be looking to get rid of old stock when the slim is released, so the price should drop.

Is the Slim actually out already? I was seeing adverts on the side of some buses a week or two ago!

Oh sorry, I didn't realise; I'm still too angry about them releasing the Pro.

You'll want to check for height restrictions though. The Pro does have that extra slice of bread on top.

But what about the butter??

Looks like the PS4 deal is gonna be widespread. Apparently John Lewis, GAME and Shopto will all have the £150 deal starting at midnight. Now is the time to snap one up!

Looks like the PS4 deal is gonna be widespread. Apparently John Lewis, GAME and Shopto will all have the £150 deal starting at midnight. Now is the time to snap one up!

Call this off topic but when I first saw this deal I couldn't help but immediately think what effect this will have on the perception of the NX. Surely that will be over £150, and we pretty much know that the spec will be lower than the PS4.

Call this off topic but when I first saw this deal I couldn't help but immediately think what effect this will have on the perception of the NX. Surely that will be over £150, and we pretty much know that the spec will be lower than the PS4.

I was saying the same thing to a mate of mine the other week when the Xbox One S dropped to £199. Now with this deal....

I tell you what, it's freakin crazy that a Wii U still costs as much as it does.

Oh, apparently Argos is going the deal as well. I'm gonna stay up and see if I can grab a couple for my youngest nephews.

£149 for a PS4 plus FIFA is an absolute no brainer. If I didn't already have one I would snap it up without even thinking!

Looks like you'll be able to get it with Lego Force Awakens at that price too.

HoT is right, it really does make the price they still sell Wii Us at absolutely embarrassing!

I'll be getting it for that price! Do you think I'll be ok getting to my local game when it opens 9am tomorrow? Or should I get it online?