NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Hmm. I got my white with TLoU and God of War for £300 from Game. Can definitely understand the motivation for getting something a little different :p I'm not usually one to care for looks too much, and the PS4 generally does look quite nice, but there's something I really enjoy about having my white one - quite possibly the fact it stands out a bit too. Who's doing the deals you mentioned, btw? I don't think GAME were showing it on their website iirc(they had the deal for the black console) but given argos didn't have one of the bits I popped in store and they had the same on the white one - so could be worth trying a few high street places, or if you can find the deal on the black maybe see if they'll swap a white in for you.

I've been getting tempted by a blue second pad - wished so bad they had red/blue consoles going when I was buying the whole thing though.

Can confirm. Blue controller master race here. Even the analogue sticks haven't malted yet :p

I totally forgot about Sony's press conference tomorrow.

GOD I'm excited. Shame, though, that I won't be able to watch it live...:(

Im glad its happening during half term as it means I'll finish work at 4pm so I can get back to watch the conference live. Im expecting the Shenmue IV kickstarter to get announced.

Hype! Hype! Hype! :D

I will be watching this live at 4:45pm for certain, I just put a new graphics card in my PC last night as well - not an amazing one but better than on-board - so I shouldn't have any problems viewing it all in glorious 1080p.

Hoping for some nice, shiny trailers and gameplay footage. : peace:

Normally wouldn't bother but maybe I should get involved! Where can I watch and how long is it?

Normally wouldn't bother but maybe I should get involved! Where can I watch and how long is it?

You can watch it in your PS4 via the events icon....I think. Should be about 90 mins long.

You can watch it in your PS4 via the events icon....I think. Should be about 90 mins long.

Cheers for that. That's awesome that you can watch it from there. :D

No idea what to expect, so I'll just assume it's news and videos of stuff we already know.

Anywhere to stream online? I've gotta go see my mum this evening so will probs be there when it occurs.

Anywhere to stream online? I've gotta go see my mum this evening so will probs be there when it occurs.

Twitch and YouTube usually get live streams. I'll ( or someone else can ) post a link here in once one pops up.

The Playstation blog will have it.

Looking forward to a Playstation conference for the first time ever. I'd love to see some new Rime footage, that's long overdue.

Looking forward to a Playstation conference for the first time ever. I'd love to see some new Rime footage, that's long overdue.

It's developed by a Spanish studio so there's a good chance. Fingers crossed.

It's developed by a Spanish studio so there's a good chance. Fingers crossed.

¡Me gusta!

No idea what to expect, so I'll just assume it's news and videos of stuff we already know.

I would expect we'll get a couple of new announcements, the usual news & videos and then I'm hoping we'll get price and release date for Playstation VR.

Gah! Wish I could watch this live!!

Will be right on it when I get in from work late tonight.

Hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype!!

According to a Chinese gaming website there will be a first party Sony IP announced today based on franchise that we haven't seen in a while

Interesting....

WipeOut revival?

Why do you have to go make me cry like that?

My bet is Syphon Filter.