NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

LOL. Sorry about that. :heh:

You should turn all of that notification shit off when playing an intense game like that. ;)

I had a notification that someone had joined a party as I was playing Alien with my headphones on.

Could have literally died.

LOL. Sorry about that. :heh:

You should turn all of that notification shit off when playing an intense game like that. ;)

Oh so it's my fault? :p

Wait, you can turn notifications off? :blank:

I had a notification that someone had joined a party as I was playing Alien with my headphones on.

Could have literally died.

Had a similar situation when playing Outlast a couple of months ago.

Never touched this game again :laughing:

Wait, you can turn notifications off? :blank:
Yeah. Just go to [settings] > [Notifications].

You can either turn 'em all off, or choose specific notifications.

Yeah. Just go to [settings] > [Notifications].

You can either turn 'em all off, or choose specific notifications.

Sweet. Hoping to find an option to "Turn RedShell's notifications off" :p

I'll be looking at them Driveclub requests @RedShell this evening, apologies in advance if i'm crap.
It's just the one drift challenge, nothing major.

I hadn't actually played the game for quite a while, decided to play last night for a bit as I was waiting for the Resogun update to download. :hehe:

It's just the one drift challenge, nothing major.

I hadn't actually played the game for quite a while, decided to play last night for a bit as I was waiting for the Resogun update to download. :hehe:

Drift challenge.......... *shudder*

Anyone else loving all of these photo modes at the moment? I've just started inFAMOUS and see that there's one there. Resogun also has one that recently just got put in there. So that makes: inFAMOUS, Resogun, Drive Club (hnnng), The Last of Us and Shadow of Mordor. Think every game should come with it now. :D

Edit: Also note the positive correlation between photo mode and awesome game.

I just wish the photomode would have an option to automatically remover the HUD. I'm pretty sure the Vita does.

Make sure you all get Rouge Legacy before it goes off PS+ its one of the best games iv played in ages. Its got a great NES feel to it....

Not feeling much on the PS4 lately, not enjoying Drive Club or Alien, and after putting 22 hours into dragon age iv lost interest.... Looking forward to some new releases.

You played Far Cry 4?

No, I player FC3 and wasn't a fan. I ended up buying evolve, dying light and the new dragon ball game....

No, I player FC3 and wasn't a fan. I ended up buying evolve, dying light and the new dragon ball game....

My mate bought DBZ yesterday and loves it. I snapped up The Order today.

Next month is gonna be nuts, what with Final Fantasy Type 0, Battlefield, Bloodborne, DMC and Mortal Kombat all getting released. Good times ahead.

Next month is gonna be nuts, what with Final Fantasy Type 0, Battlefield, Bloodborne, DMC and Mortal Kombat all getting released. Good times ahead.

Line up for the next few months is insane, basically.

I can see myself buying all of those games you just listed or playing them all at some point. It's actually a nice position to be in when you've got choice.

I noticed that there was a Dead or Alive game on the PS4 and that this one had a free-to-play option. I've never played a DoA game before and tried this yesterday. It's...pretty shit! Woodnotrecommend/10

I noticed that there was a Dead or Alive game on the PS4 and that this one had a free-to-play option. I've never played a DoA game before and tried this yesterday. It's...pretty shit! Woodnotrecommend/10
That's interesting. :blank: DoA 5 Ultimate was amazing on the PS3.

Anyway, can't see myself picking up any of the games Hero-of-Time mentioned, at least not as soon as they're released. Still got Driveclub and some of the PS+ stuff to finish though.

Speaking of which, I started Transistor the other day, but I'm not too keen on it, so that's been moved to the very bottom of the backlog pile. Rogue Legacy on the other hand (which I just started playing today) won me over instantly! Pure fun. icon14.gif

So yeah, got plenty to play at the moment, but I do wish there were set release dates for The Tomorrow Children and Rime. :hmm: Will be gutted if either of those don't make 2015.

I wasn't too keen on Transistor either, found it pretty dull. Rogue Legacy had me hooked for a long time though.

Yeah I'm on quest 3 on Rouge now, great game. DBZ is awesome aswell, not sure about dying light yet...

I've been having fun with Dying Light - it's pretty tough at the moment though as I have rubbish weapons.

Will be buying FF, but only for the FFXV demo. Aside from that, the first half of 2015 is very poor in my opinion. Not a single PS4 game I am even remotely interested in,

Iv heard bad things about the order, I'm looking forward to No Mans Sky though, more excited than I have been about games in years.

Iv heard bad things about the order, I'm looking forward to No Mans Sky though, more excited than I have been about games in years.

The reviews were less than stellar but a lot of people on Gaf really enjoyed it. Reviewers also panned Ryse but I loved that. Maybe I just enjoy bad games? :D

Personally I think the March line up is amazing and can't wait to play through these incoming games.

No Man's Sky is basically the game I've always wanted. Cannot wait.