NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

I'm playing it on Normal and it's super easy. Having said that, I don't mind and at the moment I think I'll probably run through it again. It's a crap load of fun. I love exploring the levels for secrets.

Also, as Bard said, the story is pretty entertaining.

Which playthrough are you doing? I've only gone through it once - did the Fergus playthrough, but there's some really cool thematic shit that ties the old school gameplay with the idea that Fergus and B.J are old soldiers who feel out of place in the world and warfare that's so technologically augmented. Thought it was great that the game's conscious enough to mount that sort of meta commentary.

Does anybody know the current policy regarding number of PlayStation devices registered to a PSN account?

I currently have a PS3, PS4, Vita and PSP (x2) registered. I'm looking to expand this with an additional PS3, Vita and PlayStation TV. I don't mind deregistering the PSPs because the content can be played on the Vita.

There's some big Sony fanboys in these parts but sounds like you might have most of them beat on the device count! You can probably find out on the PSN website though.

Which playthrough are you doing? I've only gone through it once - did the Fergus playthrough, but there's some really cool thematic shit that ties the old school gameplay with the idea that Fergus and B.J are old soldiers who feel out of place in the world and warfare that's so technologically augmented. Thought it was great that the game's conscious enough to mount that sort of meta commentary.

I didn't save Fergus.

Is there an option to save neither?

I didn't save Fergus.

Is there an option to save neither?

Nerp. There are some story and character differences depending on which character you choose to save, there's no Buddha option of maintaining a dignified silence in the face of zugzwang scenario. I guess you didn't take to Fergus as much as I did, I thought he was pretty great..

Nerp. There are some story and character differences depending on which character you choose to save, there's no Buddha option of maintaining a dignified silence in the face of zugzwang scenario. I guess you didn't take to Fergus as much as I did, I thought he was pretty great..

I let him die because less than two minutes before he said something like 'It's a war, we're all bound to die someday' as the walls are about to crush us. He was older and he had come to terms with death. I think he would have sacrificed himself if the option were his.

I took to him. I did what I thought he'd do.

*Tnk dis if u cried*

I saved Fergus because his lines are rad. I think my decision probably reveals more about my personality than I'm comfortable with.

I just bought Wolfenstein for under £25, I'll give it a whirl some point after I finish Pikmin 3. And Pikmin 1 and 2. :p

sxNPUKW.png

Loved that game and would happily purchase it again.

If this is true I see it getting announced next month at Gamescom.

I'm going to pick it up from a PS3 bargain bin this year for a bit of a laugh.

Guys, I am having audio playback issues on the PS4. Put it Harry Potter blu ray and I am not getting any sound. Sound on the PS4 menus and games is fine but blu ray and dvd I don't any.

Anyone come across this?

My desire for violence has not been satiated these past few years so I took the plunge and bought a PS4. It arrived a few minutes ago, currently updating it. Got Watchdogs and Battlefield 4 with it. Hopefully my thirst for blood shall be quenched shortly.

My desire for violence has not been satiated these past few years so I took the plunge and bought a PS4. It arrived a few minutes ago, currently updating it. Got Watchdogs and Battlefield 4 with it. Hopefully my thirst for blood shall be quenched shortly.

Get Wolfenstein. That game alone will satisfy your blood lust. :D

YES. That's why I bought Wolfenstein and it satisfies me to no end blowing a nazi's head off and watching as his corpse spouts blood for a few seconds before collapsing to the ground.

Ah, never mind then. Still, good deal for whoever hasn't got it yet.

Going to plough into tomb raider this weekend :) Finished Murdered which was fun then its time to finish some of the downloadables!

Do you even read your wall, brah? ;)

Bought it, can't wait to give it a go.

Ehm...no. :p

I actually have 8 notification sitting at the top right now. I blame Tapatalk. :p

Ehm...no. :p

I actually have 8 notification sitting at the top right now. I blame Tapatalk. :p

Lazy fuck. :p

Should be here by the end of the week/early next week. Won't be able to even touch it until Monday. My first Assassin's Creed game, so going in with no expectations. :D

I'm really looking forward to reading what you think about The Last of Us. :yay:

Soon, my friend. Soon..........

That's another game I know absolutely NOTHING about.

I've never played a sandbox/open world game of this type. The closest is Arkham City...does that even count? Never played an Assassin's Creed game. Didn't play The Last of Us last generation. So, three new experiences. Quite excited, tbh.

@Fierce_LiNk If you're going to play The Last of Us, remastered, 60FPS, never having even played say... an Uncharted game.

Ermahgerd. You're going to I don't even all over the place.

Edit: moved these posts from the Watch_Dogs thread

Edited by Shorty

Guys, I am having audio playback issues on the PS4. Put it Harry Potter blu ray and I am not getting any sound. Sound on the PS4 menus and games is fine but blu ray and dvd I don't any.

Anyone come across this?

Have you checked that you haven't accidentally changed the sound settings in the video player? Rather weirdly they're completely independent to the system sound settings. When playing a video hit the Options button and check the audio settings.

I'm staring at a PS4 for £270 brand new. Should I just buy the fuck out of it?

I'm staring at a PS4 for £270 brand new. Should I just buy the fuck out of it?

Do eet, brah.