NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

It's always recording and keeps 15 minutes. So that if anything happens within that time, you can retrieve it, edit it, share it etc by hitting the button. It doesn't automatically save that whole 15 minute block - when you press it you get an option of sharing a screenshot of where you are right now, streaming, or doing something with that 15 mins of footage. You could just save the whole thing at that juncture, I guess.

When you press the button as well you can go to options and set up shortcuts for the share button. Like 2 quick presses will take a screenshot and holding it will save the video.

The upcoming February update for the PS Plus in Europe has just been leaked by GPN, which claims that it obtained the list from a source within Sony.

According to the website, there are quite a few free titles coming to Plus users next month, including Outlast on the PS4, BioShock Infinite and Metro: Last Light for PS3, as well as Modnation Racers and Dynasty Warriors Next for PS Vita.

The list is quite possible to be true, especially since Infinite is already free for Plus members in North America.

As of yet, Sony hasn't commented on this report.

Wow! hope that's true, Outlast looks like good scary fun and I never bought Bioshock Infinite or Metro Last Light!

That would be amazing. Can't believe the game collection I'm collating for the ps4 I don't have yet? :)

Outlast would be the perfect Plus game; I'm interested in it but not enough to drop money on it.

Hope it's good.

I sold Infinite before the DLC came out, so that could be useful. Metro is apparently a really atmospheric shooter as well so may as well give that a crack - short, interesting campaign shooters have just about enough going for them to be worth trying still.

I'll probably be too much of a pansy to attempt Outlast when I get around to upgrading. Having said that, some of the most fun you can have with horror games is to play them in the dark, with a friend, whilst getting hammered.

Edited by dwarf

Outlast is great in a lot of ways. It just doesn't pace its tricks very well so you spend the first hour and a half absolutely shitting yourself in terror, and then it becomes like a walk through the meat isle in Tesco.

To be fair, that's a fucking astounding first year if all of those titles actually hit their release dates.

To be fair, that's a fucking astounding first year if all of those titles actually hit their release dates.

Not going to happen, though.

Half of them, maybe a bit more. But even that is mighty impressive.

Not going to happen, though.

Half of them, maybe a bit more. But even that is mighty impressive.

It's probably only KH3, Mirror's Edge, The Division and Final Fantasy on that list. Final Fantasy might make Japan though?

Quite a few games are set to come out over the next 3 months which i am interested in getting, first at the end of the month is Tomb Raider. Next month is Theif and in March is Metal Gear Solid and Drive Club. Exciting times ahead. At the present moment, as i'm catching up with games on Nintendo platforms my PS4 is primarily used as a Blu-ray/Netflix machine.

I think Drive Club will arrive in April.

Can't be long now, it's got an ERSB rating.

Driveclub release date to be announced soon

Sony 'really excited' about Evolution's progress on delayed PS4 racer.

A release date for delayed PS4 racer Driveclub will be announced "shortly", Sony has revealed, adding that the firm is "really excited" about the progress Evolution has made following the game's last-minute set back.

Commenting on reports earlier today highlighting that Driveclub is to miss next month's Japanese PS4 launch, Sony told IGN:

"The team at Evolution Studios are working hard to bring Driveclub, a truly next gen driving experience to PS4 and we will announce the release date shortly. We're really excited about how Driveclub is progressing and thank you for the patience."

Driveclub had been due to launch alongside PS4 in November but was delayed for quality purposes. The game is expected to launch this spring.

Source: ign.com

I get back in April just in time for Infamous. I might actually get Tomb Raider if it's a big enough upgrade, haven't played it, desperate to, perfect opportunity. With resign already in my collection, seems a decent first couple of games to play

I have a rather newbie question to ask regarding PS4 Twitch streaming.

Can I use any USB Webcam on PS4 to capture myself, or does it have to the PS4 camera?

I'm going to guess that any USB Webcam will not work.