NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

8 minutes ago, Julius Caesar said:

This Monday! 

Woooo. How does it work? Is there a conference of some kind or is it just a series of trailers or something else? 

33 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Woooo. How does it work? Is there a conference of some kind or is it just a series of trailers or something else? 

What time is Sony PlayStation’s Paris Games Week 2017 press conference?

Monday, 30th October 2017 @ 3PM GMT

• North America: 8am PDT / 9am MDT / 10am CDT / 11am EDT
  • UK/Ire: 3pm GMT
  • Europe: 4pm CET / 5pm EET
  • Asia/Oceania: 12am JST / 11pm AWST / 2am AEDT

Please note that, as with E3 2017, the actual press conference will begin later than the abovementioned time, but Sony has lined up a live pre-show that will include new trailers and announcements. The platform holder claims there'll be updates on 21 titles during the pre-show alone, including seven all-new reveals.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have work and then football when this is on. I guess the plan will be to do that, come home to watch this and then The Walking Dead straight afterwards. Will be interesting to see which games turn up. I have no expectations, so we'll see what happens.

• Like 1

I've came into work early so I can get back in time for the conference. I can't see too many big announcements happening due to PSX only being a few weeks away. I wonder if Dreams will show up during this? Media Molecule have been silent for a long time in regards to how the game is coming along.

6 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Something for @RedShell ( you like these guys, right? )

Well, I like Dylan Cuthbert, and I loved The Tomorrow Children, but after the diabolical way Sony handled that game I can’t say I’m particularly looking forward to any announcement from Q-Games for PS4. :blank:

Apparently they have something in the works for Switch too though, so hopefully that’ll be something good. But yeah, cheers for the mention. :smile: 

I'm planning on sneaking this on later, organised my desk so no-one can see my phone bar me.

Hmmm. Apparently Patrick Klepek has tweeted that we should expect some big news from Sony's presentation today.

5 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Hmmm. Apparently Patrick Klepek has tweeted that we should expect some big news from Sony's presentation today.

IGN has been bigging this up for a while too now; Keplek said that we should lower expectations for PSX and raise them for this [Paris Games Week].

Interesting. Maybe PSX will be more about games we already know about, such as release dates for Spider-Man, God of War, Shadow of the Colossus Remake, etc., and updates for games a bit further off (such as The Last Of Us Part II?)? And this will be for their major announcements?

Bloodborne 2? Shenmue 1+2 Remastered

I’m getting all excited now; hope it delivers! :D 

Edited by Julius Caesar

Fantastic! Guacamelee 2!!!

And so chuffed they didn't say it was an exclusive.

Guacamelee 2, The Hong Kong Massacre and The Gardens Between look awesome.

If they’re starting as they mean to go on, what couldn’t be next?

Gardens Between looks great. Didn't see enough gameplay of Hong Kong Massacre to judge, but slick trailer!

Just now, drahkon said:

Is Loco Roco any good? It looks batshit insane :D

I never played the sequel but I loved the original when I played it on the PSP back in the day.

• Thanks 1

I really want a good Tennis game...Tennis World Tour, I got my fingers crossed for you!

Just now, Tales said:

Finally a new tennis game!

Shame they didn’t show much more (especially seeing as it’s coming in Spring).

It seems obvious (from what we saw, at least) that it’s not out to compete visually with other sports titles, and I was expecting some twist as a result; guy said it was sim-heavy, which piques my interest.

I’ll be keeping an eye on it for sure.