NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

The next version of the OS will allow use of External HDDs. So best bet is probably just wait a bit for that.

Otherwise the typical suggestion is to get one of these: http://www.argos.co.uk/product/2489935

And pry it out of the enclosure.

Thanks mate

So when PS4 supports external HDD I can just plug that one in?

So when PS4 supports external HDD I can just plug that one in?

As long as it's USB 3.0 it should be fine.

As long as it's USB 3.0 it should be fine.

So glad I picked up a USB 3.0 1TB EHD two years ago!

Some countries are lowering the price of the PS4 Slim for only 1 day. March 3rd. Germany, Belgium and Italy so far.

17022017_10154880110220999_5371286628755815688_n.png?oh=896c27661d8aacfc22d30fc7571e5d27&oe=5971C2F5

Gotta wonder slightly if they're hoping to cash in on any Switch fence-sitters with that...

"Tomorrow may be a special day for the world of gaming"

Oh you.

"Tomorrow may be a special day for the world of gaming"

Oh you.

Is that what it translates to?

OK, that makes this even funnier!

Is that what it translates to?

OK, that makes this even funnier!

From my reckoning. Had to check sarà but seems to be a form of 'to be'.

The rest of it is "PS4 is yours for only €199.99" and the little circle is "the most sold console in italy in 2014, 2015, 2016" and the small print 'promotional price valid on 03/03/2017 in participating stores 500GV down from €300' yada yada

Great video by Colin. He covers why the PS4 has been a success and ponits out, like many of us on here have done in the past, that high quality 1st party support isn't enough to reach the wider audience. A combination of exclusives and 3rd party games are needed to keep players engaged in the platform.

From my reckoning. Had to check sarà but seems to be a form of 'to be'.

Que, sara, sara (or whatever will be, will be...) ♫

Que, sara, sara (or whatever will be, will be...) ♫

That's Spanish :heh:

Meh :p they both come from vulgar latin "essere" (to be) probably

Oh i thought you were talking about the poster sorry.

Just done a Duolingo lesson that included sarà and it is "will be" not "may". My bad.

Who knew we'd get so much milage out of this eh?

Well, thinking back to the NX thread it's not that surprising we got so much from it.

I love Sundays!

IMG_20170305_134425097.jpg

I've popped The Last Guardian into my PS4. Looking forward to starting it!

Bah. And she's making you use the old TV. No wonder you attempted to sell her.

I love Sundays!

IMG_20170305_134425097.jpg

I've popped The Last Guardian into my PS4. Looking forward to starting it!

Look past the dodgy camera and the controls and you'll be in for a treat.

I finally joined the ps4 club. PSN: Wolfyne

I've been enjoying Destiny recently, but the war is mine has also caught my attention. That game is rough!

Sooooo it seems like a good PS4 week sales wise.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/horizon-zero-dawn-beats-zelda-to-no-1/0179703

Instead, it’s Sony’s PS4 exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn that grabs the crown, beating Nintendo’s adventure title by a comfortable margin and becoming PS4’s biggest ever new IP launch in the process.

Seems stock limited too in various places. Such a good game. :)

Props to Zelda too. WiiU numbers a let down.

Ghost Recon this week should outsell both combined.

Edited by Choze

Bah. And she's making you use the old TV. No wonder you attempted to sell her.

But the new tv was a gift for my birthday. And it is plugged into my PS4. :(

As a trade off, @Fierce_LiNk gets to use the lounge side of our new sofa so he can stretch his legs, while I have to use the normal part of the sofa like a peasant. :P

The new update that features boost mode finally gets released for the masses tomorrow.

Improved 2D Images on PS VR

If you’re playing a game in PS VR and you return to the PS4 home screen, you may notice that the resolution looks lower than normal on the TV Social Screen. Following this update, you’ll find that the resolution of the system screen displayed on your TV is significantly better when you’re out of VR mode.

Voice Chat for Remote Play

We’re adding voice chat when using Remote Play on Windows PC, Mac or an Xperia device. This is especially useful if you’ve got a gaming session planned with your friends, but you’re away from your system. You can switch your mic on and off via the microphone icon on the Tool Bar of the Remote Play app.

Off Console Availability

We have a variety of off-console apps and features that make communication with other gamers easier, like the PlayStation App and PS Messages. We’re adding an icon, shaped like a smartphone, which indicates a player is logged into PSN but away from their system.

Boost Mode (for PlayStation 4 Pro only)

PS4 Pro gets a new feature in this update called Boost Mode. This feature has been designed to provide better performance for select legacy titles that have not been patched to take advantage of the PS4 Pro’s faster CPU and its faster and double-sized GPU.

PS Messages and Communities app Updates

We’re also updating the PS Messages (Android/iOS) and PS Communities (Android/iOS) apps tomorrow with a few handy features.

Also, LocoRoco and PaRappa The Rapper release dates and prices have been revealed.

Stolen from GAF.

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=450&h=450&bg_color=000000&opacity=100

Releasing 04/04/17

“This complete HD remaster of my acclaimed original PlayStation® game features additional alternative audio tracks, dynamic 4K support for PS4™ Pro and DUALSHOCK®4 controller vibration so you can really feel the beat – it’s gonna get rocky!”

image?_version=00_09_000&platform=chihiro&w=450&h=450&bg_color=000000&opacity=100

Releasing 09/05/17

GET READY TO ROLL AGAIN

The world is under attack from the dastardly Moja Corps, and only the cheerful tunes of the LocoRoco can stop them. Grow, bounce and roll your way through this classic puzzle platformer, remastered in stunning HD for PlayStation®4.

• Split and merge your LocoRoco to solve puzzles, discover secrets and pick up new decorations for your very own Loco House.

• Master the motion controls of your DUALSHOCK®4 to tilt your squishy friends through five vibrant areas.

• Enjoy this charmingly unique world in 1080p on PS4™ and in 4K on PS4™ Pro.

Preorders are up now on the EU PS Store for £11.99/€14.99 or £9.59/€11.99 with Plus, both come with a dynamic theme.