NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

In fairness the tiebreak question is something like "in the last month how many hours do you think have been logged on VR Worlds" so it narrows it down a bit ;)

Now if you could be bothered to look at the API you could probably figure that out and boost your chances.

Lara Croft GO trophies have surfaced over on exophase for both the PS4 and Vita. I wonder if we will see a cheeky release during the PS Experience this weekend.

Is that the sequel to Pokemon Go except there is just one Lara Croft somewhere in the world and you have to find her?

I really liked that game, although don't feel like it fits the PS4 very well. A lot of fun on your phone.

Same as Shorty, I love all three GO games, but it's a small screen experience ideally.

Death Stranding looks full on bonkers. That new footage was totally worth the several minutes of Keighley's verbal fellatio of Kojima before hand. If that game lives up to the hype it'll be insane.

You say new stand alone game, and for some reason my mind went to new IP rather than just another Uncharted.

Its part of the season pass (need to double check) and the price is increasing soon!

Looks good.

50 million sales achieved.

[TWEET]806485411920891905[/TWEET]

Software sales aren't too shabby either.

Total PlayStation 4 software sales have surpassed 369.6 million copies sold in retail stores globally and through digital downloads on the PlayStation Store as of December 4.
Edited by Hero-of-Time

Excellent. Now I can feel all smug that I bought a thing that 50 million other people bought, while those proles who bought that other thing are languishing with poor sales.

We win!

Excellent. Now I can feel all smug that I bought a thing that 50 million other people bought, while those proles who bought that other thing are languishing with poor sales.

We win!

Now you're getting the hang of it. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Only a couple of days until Stardew Valley arrives on PS4 and as someone who spent way too much of his youth playing various iterations of Harvest Moon I really can't wait, haven't had a PC for ages which is why I've not picked this up before.

The reviews it has received for the PC have largely been outstanding so hopefully it gets ported well. The only thing that may prevent me from spending too much time with it is my current obsession with Let It Die.

Only a couple of days until Stardew Valley arrives on PS4 and as someone who spent way too much of his youth playing various iterations of Harvest Moon I really can't wait, haven't had a PC for ages which is why I've not picked this up before.

Oh my, totally forgot that Stardew Valley is out next week. Can't wait, it looks like a game I could spend a lot of time with. : peace:

Just saw a thread on PS4 subreddit that someone managed to put a 4TB harddrive in their PS4 Pro. Future-proofed for next few years!

The reviews it has received for the PC have largely been outstanding so hopefully it gets ported well. The only thing that may prevent me from spending too much time with it is my current obsession with Let It Die.

Oh my, totally forgot that Stardew Valley is out next week. Can't wait, it looks like a game I could spend a lot of time with. : peace:

Plunged a good 25 hours in on steam earlier this year. It is a brilliantly zen game. Also pretty outrageous in how flagrantly is rips off Harvest Moon (though kind of the best version of that game). The mining cave.. thing is great.

As with Harvest Moon, it's all ultimately a massive grind of incremental progression doing the same thing over and over, but it's a good chillout game for sure. Serious props to the one dude(!) who developed it :bowdown:

I just got a Dualshock 4 v2 delivered from Sainsburys this afternoon thanks to an awesome deal involving £18 off a £60 spend for new customers online. We needed some groceries anyway and since I'm already signed up we decided to use my wife's email address this time in order to get the deal :hehe:

I got roughly £25 of groceries plus the controller for just over £47 delivered. I'm absolutely delighted with that, especially with FIFA 17 also arriving today! I'm sorted for Christmas day :yay:

Plunged a good 25 hours in on steam earlier this year. It is a brilliantly zen game. Also pretty outrageous in how flagrantly is rips off Harvest Moon (though kind of the best version of that game). The mining cave.. thing is great.

As with Harvest Moon, it's all ultimately a massive grind of incremental progression doing the same thing over and over, but it's a good chillout game for sure. Serious props to the one dude(!) who developed it :bowdown:

Do we know what price it's going to be on PS4? I'm definitely tempted by it...