NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

That kind of multiplayer? How about an Assassins Creed game? Brotherhood introduced one of my favourite multiplayer games ever, especially for being so different in pace and approach to CoD. The Ezio Collection is out soon and might be a good place to start.

No online in the Ezio collection. Could try Black Flag if anyone still plays it.

No online in the Ezio collection. Could try Black Flag if anyone still plays it.

Well that's a real shame, they missed a trick there. Makes sense if it's just an upscaled cash-in collection though, I suppose.... Mentioning @Clownferret just to make sure he wasn't pre-ordering that :p

I've had nothing but error messages for the last two weeks. I gave up online and played through last of us again. No other devises are having problems in my house so I assumed it was a psn issue. I'll have a tinker when I get home

Turned it on and off again? Tried DMZing it? Wiring in?

As others I haven't had any PSN issues lately but I also haven't been on so much for last few days so could be missing intermittent issues!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/09/sharefactory-update-2-0-out-today-gifs-photo-mode-ps4-pro-support/

• Sharefactory Update 2.0

• > 10 second long GIFs (share straight to Twitter/USB)
  • > Photo collages up to 6 photos
  • > Project now export 20% faster
  • > Pan/Zoom functionality provided for video editing
  • > New "meme" font
  • > New stickers
  • > Refreshed UI

Bolded the important.

Probably impact in white with a black stroke? Where you been for the last 10 years?

Studying Memeology at Meme University, with a focus on Dankness in Memes.

But I ain't never heard of a Meme Font.

They've lost funding, since Pepe the frog was outed as a racist and memes fell out of favour in Parliament.

I'm finding myself tempted by the PS4 Slim deals at the moment but it feels like a bad time to be interested with Switch just around the corner..

I'm finding myself tempted by the PS4 Slim deals at the moment but it feels like a bad time to be interested with Switch just around the corner..

Switch should be awesome for Nintendo's own games. But for everything else a PS4 is killer. Plus the deals right now are genuinely crazy. They actually bundled some of the best games. e.g Uncharted, Overwatch etc.

But Overwatch.

I'm not interested in Overwatch (that will surprise nobody :heh:) but the bundles with Uncharted 4 and FIFA 17 are almost appealing..

I'm not interested in Overwatch (that will surprise nobody :heh:) but the bundles with Uncharted 4 and FIFA 17 are almost appealing..

Given we are 3 years in I say sooner rather than later. The amount of quality games is really good. Also cheap.

Though just buy Destiny Collection probably :p

Given we are 3 years in I say sooner rather than later. The amount of quality games is really good. Also cheap.

Though just buy Destiny Collection probably :p

I'm possibly even less interested in Destiny.. :heh:

Once again I have decided against the purchase! I already have too many games I want to get through (and am struggling to find the time to play right now :hmm:) and with Switch coming within the next 4 months, I just can't justify a PS4 right now, despite a feeling that I will eventually have one to play a handful of games.

PS4 had a cracking weekend.

The Black Friday promotions have a huge effect on nearly every Top 40 title with big gains for PS4 games bundled with hardware, in particular ‘Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End’ which re-enters the Top 40 at No8, ‘Driveclub’, a re-entry at No20 and ‘Ratchet & Clank’ a re-entry at No25. In fact, it is the biggest week for PS4 console hardware since launch, beating last year’s Black Friday.

Did someone recently have the random ejecting issue? Frag Grimes is having it at the moment - he says he's done some fix involving tightening a screw but the PS4 still keeps randomly ejecting his discs and turning on at all sorts of times. Anyone know more info about it, and a potential fix that won't be too much work short of buying a new one?

Ahhhh! I was wondering why I couldn't find the bloody post on the forum, it'll be because it was the Bro-verwatch chats - I'll message him on fbs or so!

I heard it was the biggest week (since launch) for the PS4 last week!