NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Definitely get Overwatch Cube. If you ever tried Team Fortress 2 and loved it you'll love this. It's oozing charm and suits every play style - e.g. if you just want to be a supporting character, you can.

Definitely get Overwatch Cube. If you ever tried Team Fortress 2 and loved it you'll love this.

I really don't like Team Fortress 2.

Although i'm not a trophy hunter by any means - it does annoy me how DLC trophies are added by default, even when you don't have it, and therefore bring down your overall percentage down...

I'm starting to think Overwatch is actually some sort of pyramid scheme.

It's done great things for me and my family. You should get Overwatch, too.

OnlyEsteemedBluebottlejellyfish-size_restricted.gif

Experience tranquility.

I'm always happy when PotG isn't Toblerone or Bastion.

I'm always happy when PotG isn't Toblerone or Bastion.

Why? Toblerone requires some serious skillz.

The only thing I know about Overwatch is that its fanbase takes shipping very seriously.

Overwatch%20shipping%20rules_zpsebiujogz.jpg

Shipping clearly has a very different meaning to what I'm used to.

Do many of you play multiplayer and, if so, what games?

Uncharted 4

nJdvYfZ.jpg

I know everyone likes to complain that the PSN has slow download speeds but its ridiculous at the moment! Im only trying to download the 300 meg system update and its telling me it will take over an hour.

Yeah, mine took a couple minutes.

I've no idea why PSN has such variable download speeds.

For me, it's the old modem/router cause the slow download speed on PSN. Lucky for me cos my ISP offered the speed boost for free and they got me a new modem/router which vastly improved the download speed.

Mine took 10 minutes to download, must have been on a quick moment.

Anyone up for some Uncharted this evening or tomorrow?

Sounds good for Sunday night, give us a time.

Sounds good for Sunday night, give us a time.

Anytime after 6 is good for me.

@Tales I noticed you are playing Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. How is it? I picked it up myself over the weekend but haven't had time to start it due to playing The Division, which i'm having a great time with.

My copy of Star Ocean shipped yesterday. Will you be picking that up? I know you like JRPGs and this looks quite decent.

The amount of games on this console that i'm after is simply insane. There are still a bunch of games that came out earlier in the year that i've yet to pick up and more and more just keep getting released. Myself and @lostmario were talking about this the other day and he was saying that he traded some stuff in and picked up a few PS4 games but they were too many that he wanted so had to leave 3-4 titles to pick up at another time.

What with a fantastic E3 showing, and a constant stream of games hitting the console, it's a great time to be a PS4 owner.

I noticed you are playing Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. How is it? I picked it up myself over the weekend but haven't had time to start it due to playing The Division, which i'm having a great time with.

My copy of Star Ocean shipped yesterday. Will you be picking that up? I know you like JRPGs and this looks quite decent.

Finished the first one of the storylines in Odin Sphere just now and it has been great fun so far. Game looks fantastic too. I played the original on PS2 but never finished it as my PS2 broke. Don't remember how the combat was different back then, but I really like it in this version.

I have played the previous Star Ocean games except number 2, although I never been particulary impressed by them. I have been thinking about getting SO5, but after having read the Gamespot review I think I'll wait and see how you and the others think of it.

Edited by Tales