NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

It's the reverse of pandemic :)

I have Plague on my phone and yeah amazing, didn't even realise this was on PS4, and a versus mode? Sounds great!! I've always wanted a mode where one is the disease and one is protecting humanity. The beginning would be awesome and you're trying to stay as stealthy as possible and the human is trying to find out where the disease is etc...

a versus mode? Sounds great!!

If you think that Plague Inc Evolved as a versus mode: It doesn't.

(sorry if I misread your post and you know it doesn't have versus mode).

Ahhh so it is a clone of Pandemic! i used to play that at university when i was bored

Tbh I've no context for reference as I've not played Plague, however I think that dazzybee is possibly referring to the tabletop game of a similar name rather than the original flash game that so many of us will all know and love.

If you think that Plague Inc Evolved as a versus mode: It doesn't.

(sorry if I misread your post and you know it doesn't have versus mode).

Ah no, I was on about PLague. I thought people mentioned the steam version having a multiplayer mode and it may come to PS4 but maybe that was a different game, this thread moves fast :)

Tbh I've no context for reference as I've not played Plague, however I think that dazzybee is possibly referring to the tabletop game of a similar name rather than the original flash game that so many of us will all know and love.

Ah, yes, I was on about the desktop game. Didn't realise there was an older game. So scrap my post.

Great video from one of my fave PlayStation Podcasts - PlayStation Radio UK

I completely lost it when the dog walker showed up and the MGS music started. :D

They should have given him a stupidly hard platinum to try and get. Most JRPGs require 70+ hours work to get the platinum and if he couldn't play another game until he finished it, it probably would have driven him insane.

I wonder if there will be more leaks? Think a PS4 slim will happen? or focus on whats already out.

Just one leak atm I think and it's about the PS4 Neo but Sony already confirmed it and it won't be shown at this year though. Also there are a rumour of remastered Crash Bandicoot

You mean the new Spyro add on?

Sony just need to show a few interesting games to beat MS and Nintendo this year.

What a conference! Hardly any talking or boring people coming out to talk but just game after game. This is how you do a conference!

That was the perfect conference. So glad I stayed up to watch it!

Very lean conference after last year. Really enjoyed it. Cant sleep...

Was always going to get a PS4 eventually, but now I have to buy PSVR too? You're killing me Sony!

Also, there are like 25 top tier games that I want to get. 'The Last Guardian' is top of the list, I will get a PS4 before October so I can enjoy that on launch.

The show sounded completely amazing, will watch a recording later when I get in.

Additionally, in 2017, fans can play Crash 1, Crash 2, and Crash Warped, fully remastered for PS4 by Activision and Vicarious Visions.

Source

Let's see how this will turn out.

So excited.

Crashdance.gif

Man, Sony slayed it last night. Almost every game had me interested and the orchestra was spot-on. Definitely the stand-out presentation so far - I'm hyped as hell for Nintendo, but I can see Sony easily taking the crown this year.

Do they actually give a crown?

No but the winner gets to host it next year.

Tried to watch/catch-up this morning. I enjoyed it, I guess, but I wasn't too focused. I liked their approach of just letting the games speak for them rather than people, but not sure how much many of them spoke to me. I'm sure many more little tidbits and smaller games will come out of things(probably already have) and they're probably likely to be the ones that appeal more to me.

Just incase certain people were worried those gorgeous games were being played on a superior machine:

MmzpIIc.jpg

Got my PS4 to set up, was fairly quick to set up. Played an hour or so of Uncharted 4, pretty amazing so far.

I added a bunch of people. My PSN is Cube1701.

Do many of you play multiplayer and, if so, what games?

I'm deciding if PS+ is worth it (although it was annoying when it advertised a 14 day trial when I logged in, but then told me I wasn't eligible for it - can't they work it out before telling me about it?)

Edited by Cube

Overwatch, plenty of us playing it at the moment. A few people are currently playing Uncharted 4 I believe.

It's not as buzzing at the moment as it has been. Destiny was huge for a while, the biggest multiplayer experience I've had and all with N-E players. It'll be reasonably big again when the next DLC lands in September and massive next year for Destiny 2 :)

In terms of non-teammate multiplayer, for the likes of Bloodborne (which you should definitely get) it's essential.