NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

God Eater heading to the PS4 and Vita on 30th August.

I Am Setsuna also got a release date of 19th July.

TOO MANY GAMES!!!

God Eater heading to the PS4 and Vita on 30th August.

I Am Setsuna also got a release date of 19th July.

TOO MANY GAMES!!!

I have the Japanese demo on my ps4 of God Eater 2: Rage burst. Thing is the copious amounts of undecipherable text was doing my head in. Do you know if this matches monster hunter in terms of gameplay because Toukiden 2 (got a Japanese demo of that too) at the moment feels like it doesn't.

I have the Japanese demo on my ps4 of God Eater 2: Rage burst. Thing is the copious amounts of undecipherable text was doing my head in. Do you know if this matches monster hunter in terms of gameplay because Toukiden 2 (got a Japanese demo of that too) at the moment feels like it doesn't.

Things like Toukiden, and God Eater all feel different to MH. Until MH comes back to a console, these are the closest things we have. I'm surprised Sony didn't bother bringing Freedom Wars to the PS4. It could have given the series a chance to capture the MH crowd.

Things like Toukiden, and God Eater all feel different to MH. Until MH comes back to a console, these are the closest things we have. I'm surprised Sony didn't bother bringing Freedom Wars to the PS4. It could have given the series a chance to capture the MH crowd.

Godamnit. I'm just going to waste money on a 3ds and get MH4 if I can't wait for MHX

Gravity Rush remastered $19.99 on US PSN store

awesome!! heard this game is dope.

Gravity Rush remastered $19.99 on US PSN store

awesome!! heard this game is dope.

The game is amazing, at least the Vita version was. I have yet to play the remastered PS4 version.

It really annoys me how the PS4 asks you every time if your Blu Ray disk can connect to the Internet, and that you can turn it off at any time in the settings if you say yes.

If you choose no, however, it isn't content with letting you change it in the settings. No, it's going to ask you every. Single. Time.

Arse.

I don't want the blu ray to access the Internet while I'm watching it.

The game is amazing, at least the Vita version was. I have yet to play the remastered PS4 version.

I haven't played the Vita version, but the remaster was amazing. Easily one of my favourite games of the year already.

I had to go buy a new PS4 controller yesterday. The one i've been using has been dying for months. The left stick was very hit or miss when tilting it forward, so character movements were very jerky. Playing Bloodborne like this wasn't ideal. :grin:

I'm tempted clean up the old controller, shove it in the box of the new one, wait a few weeks and then take it back to the shop and say it's knackered and get it replaced for another new one. :D

I had to go buy a new PS4 controller yesterday. The one i've been using has been dying for months. The left stick was very hit or miss when tilting it forward, so character movements were very jerky. Playing Bloodborne like this wasn't ideal. :grin:

I'm tempted clean up the old controller, shove it in the box of the new one, wait a few weeks and then take it back to the shop and say it's knackered and get it replaced for another new one. :D

Amazon are the best for that, they don't give a shit.

Amazon are the best for that, they don't give a shit.

That's actually a great idea. :D Next time I'll buy a DS4 from them I'll give it a try and put one of my old ones into the box and send it back.

I hope they don't take a look at the screws because I opened up my controllers.

Edited by drahkon

Am I the only one who doesn't like this idea and thinks it sounds really dishonest?

Am I the only one who doesn't like this idea and thinks it sounds really dishonest?

It doesn't sound dishonest, it flat out is dishonest. I have no issue with doing it. :D

Why would you want a second controller for your PS4. It's not like there are any local multiplayer games any more.

*laments the death of couch coop in games.*

Why would you want a second controller for your PS4. It's not like there are any local multiplayer games any more.

*laments the death of couch coop in games.*

The following games would like a word:

Towerfall

Magicka

Dungeon Defenders 2

Diablo 3

Helldivers

Guacamelee

Borderlands Collection

Rocket League

Resident Evil Revelations 2

I was going to say, if anything couch co-op games have gone through a boom in the last couple of years. Mostly on PC but a lot of those have been coming over to the consoles as well.

The following games would like a word:

Towerfall

Magicka

Dungeon Defenders 2

Diablo 3

Helldivers

Guacamelee

Borderlands Collection

Rocket League

Resident Evil Revelations 2

Enter the Gungeon

Broforce

Shütshimi

Mortal Kombat X

Star Wars Battlefront

Minecraft

Risk

Trials Fusion

Gauntlet

Goat Simulator

Metal Slug 3

Trine 1/2/3

Resogun

Tetris Ultimate

Maddening Overload

Plants Vs Zombies (Garden Warfare)

How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition

Surgeon Simulator

Worms Battlegrounds

Monopoly Plus

Backgammon Blitz

Pure Chess

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition

There are probably more.

This is great guys. One we played over the weekend which was good fun was Blue Estate - it's an on rails shooter with a good sense of humour that uses the PS4 controller as a pointing device. Works quite well!

I actually bought the second controller for Battlefront, and was disappointed at how little content there was for local coop. I'll have a look at some of those other coop games though.

Yeah, I found local co-op has been really well supported on PS4. Not just good 2-player games but some fucking excellent 4-player ones.

Helldivers and Towerfall being a couple highlights personally.