NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

When did Sony change it that you must have a payment method attached to your PSN account to be able to redeem a 1 month PS Plus code, one that I've paid for and not a free month trial?

Bought a 1 month code the other day as I need to renew my PS Plus but decided only to pick up the 1 month for just now but after inputting the code and selecting confirm, it was telling me to add a payment method. What the hell. I've read on reddit and such that it'll ask you to do that for a free trial but why should I need to do it for a month of PS Plus that I've paid for?!?! Not attaching a payment method to my account given how frequently Sony seem to be losing customers information to hackers.

Only work around I'm seeing is to input a payment method but then to immediately remove it once its gone through but it shouldn't be this much of a hassle to redeem something I've paid for, especially as it apparently doesn't do it if you buy a 3 or 12 month PS Plus membership. Bit shady if you ask me as it's clearly there to catch those using the month trial in the hope they forget about it and it automatically renews (another disgusting habit that it always resets to auto renew :shakehead).

You know the library feature? Can you folder and delete things from it permanently?

Asking for a friend.

Sony decided to block my card for no reason what so ever, i used it to pay for Taken King back in September. So when i come to buy Walking Dead season 1 and Surgeon Simulator (both for Extra Life), it says "Payment not accepted, please try again". I contact Sony to ask for advice, whom promptly say the card has been blocked for 7 days for "security purposes". They did say i can use pre-paid cards instead, which isn't the point really.

Sigh, shall get this sorted.

Yeah, that pretty awesome. Save for the midget Warlock. More dancing Guardians, pls. Great choice of song.

Don't see why that one is any good :p

This is still my favourite game advert

Anyone got Black Ops 3 and Wang to play through the campaign with me today?

@Dan_Dare

I've seen you on my friends list playing Divinity: Original Sin.

I'm looking for a "classic" RPG to play as a nice change of pace from Fallout 4.

What's it like so far? Would you say it's worth the 45€ price point?

Yo! It's awesome man. Really great modern take on the CRPG like Baldur's Gate. Very sandbox, amazingly clever combat, fun writing. Very much recommended.

Yo! It's awesome man. Really great modern take on the CRPG like Baldur's Gate. Very sandbox, amazingly clever combat, fun writing. Very much recommended.

Thanks. : peace:

Sounds great. What I forgot to ask: Is it a game you can easily play in 1-2 hour sessions?

Yep. Definitely pretty manageable. You just might not want to stop.

One thing though: it's rate hard in places, especially early on. Plus some really wonky difficultly spikes - though you can at least change the difficulty (and back) mid game.

One thing though: it's rate hard in places, especially early on. Plus some really wonky difficultly spikes - though you can at least change the difficulty (and back) mid game.

:D :D

Can tell tha lives in Sheffield :)

So whilst I was on my lunch at work I decided to pop into Grainger to double-check I had my reservation down for Battlefront, which I do, but then this happened...

3BF5079D-0103-4B1A-9579-65CE5AAEE270_zpsi9u4wbd7.jpg

I'm weak.

*Waits patiently for @kav82 to try Bloodborne*

God, that game was a rollercoaster of emotion for me. Fucking hard at the beginning.

I got too scared to continue with Bloodborne. I really want to go back and restart but it terrifies me. And is difficult. Very difficult!

*Waits patiently for @kav82 to try Bloodborne*

God, that game was a rollercoaster of emotion for me. Fucking hard at the beginning.

I got too scared to continue with Bloodborne. I really want to go back and restart but it terrifies me. And is difficult. Very difficult!

The beginning of the game is hell. Literally hell. It's basically a 'If you can't cope now, don't come back' type of intro, and I spent the first 4-5 hours HATING the game.

Then I beat Cleric Beast......

And it instantly became my GOTY. It also gets much easier after the first few hours.

I got all the way past the woods. Then I just got too scared about dying to continue. haha

We'll it won't go on too soon. I've been at my girlfriend'a this weekend and tomorrow I'm going to a funeral and won't be up for gaming. Tuesday is Battlefront day and so I'll not have too much time for much else, haha.

We'll it won't go on too soon. I've been at my girlfriend'a this weekend and tomorrow I'm going to a funeral and won't be up for gaming. Tuesday is Battlefront day and so I'll not have too much time for much else, haha.

Battlefront isn't out until Thursday...