NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

I've got to finish The New Order. Possibly whilst listening to some New Order. :D

Play it man, it's the best shooter that came out last year by a long shot. Although the following might apply;

I'm having mixed feelings about TOB after having bought it on PS4. It's a PC game at heart. Opens up so much on a tactical level when you have the accuracy of mouse aim. But it's still really good.

So who's going for Project Cars? Looks like my cup of tea exactly, might buy it in digital and call it a day on my PS4 spending spree.

So who's going for Project Cars? Looks like my cup of tea exactly, might buy it in digital and call it a day on my PS4 spending spree.

It's not grabbing me at all. I've already got DriveClub and feel really happy with that. If I hadn't got DriveClub, I would have gambled on Cars.

Just got the Platinum on Far Cry 4. Absolutely awesome game.

Picked up the Season Pass for £12 on this week's sale, too. I only wanted Valley of the Yetis but the whole season pass was the same price, so score.

I've been thinking about it, but DriveClub is keeping my racing gaming fed. I might get it at a later date, but not yet.

Fuaaaark, Hohokum is awesome. I initially thought it was just an arty-fly-around-look-at-pretty-colours-and-do-nothing type of game. I was wrong.

It's an arty puzzler with a fucking aweeeesome soundtrack. The control scheme is simple but the puzzles can be fairly tricky. It's difficult to describe what type of game it is...imagine if Electroplankton had puzzles and this is probably what it would be like.

I'm in love. :love:

Fuaaaark, Hohokum is awesome. I initially thought it was just an arty-fly-around-look-at-pretty-colours-and-do-nothing type of game. I was wrong.

It's an arty puzzler with a fucking aweeeesome soundtrack. The control scheme is simple but the puzzles can be fairly tricky. It's difficult to describe what type of game it is...imagine if Electroplankton had puzzles and this is probably what it would be like.

I'm in love. :love:

Such a great little game, glad it ended up on plus so more people have got to experience it. I often go back and replay favourite levels just because it's so much fun!

The soundtrack is indeed awesome, I've been using it on my phone for ringtones and notifications for a while now, which you can find Here if you're interested. :)

Such a great little game, glad it ended up on plus so more people have got to experience it. I often go back and replay favourite levels just because it's so much fun!

The soundtrack is indeed awesome, I've been using it on my phone for ringtones and notifications for a while now, which you can find Here if you're interested. :)

Ooooh, I will be using that! Thank you. :D

Some of these tunes sound a bit Nokia-esque. :heh:

I might be getting into Warthunder in a big way.

Always wanted to give it a go but everytime something got in the way.

Until The Witcher 3 comes out I'll try out Warthunder.

I highly recommend you give it a whirl, it's pretty great just for the arcade biplane battles (though there's plenty to get to beyond that). The premium stuff doesn't seem overly restrictive either, I might actually spend money on this one.

Might go deeper into Warframe as well because it's basically the PSO sequel I've always wanted. Paywall stuff seems a bit pricey for my taste though.

Edited by gaggle64

For @Fierce_LiNk

The Rocket League beta is live again (officially tomorrow). No idea whether you can sign up for it somewhere.

Made a short video :p

I tried Shareplay for the first time last night. My nephew was playing Battlefield Hardline and let me jump into an online match he was having. This is some kind of voodoo magic being able to do stuff like this. It worked perfectly and I was amazed just what was actually happening. :D

I know @lostmario has also been using the feature with my nephew and was trying out Project Cars with him last night.

Amazing feature.

60ade0f3gw1es5f1uo1bvj20iw0mh42r.jpg

Looks like it's another stupid o' clock showing for us. Will still watch with great interest.

For @Fierce_LiNk

The Rocket League beta is live again (officially tomorrow). No idea whether you can sign up for it somewhere.

I signed up last week here: http://psyonix.com/BC2/Invite/RocketLeagueSignupPS4.php and got an invite on Thursday morning. Finally got to play a couple of matches and it's brilliant! Perfect tonic after feeling somewhat drained from finishing Bloodborne a couple of weeks ago. First match scored the winner in overtime after going behind twice, another match scored a hat trick :)

60ade0f3gw1es5f1uo1bvj20iw0mh42r.jpg

Looks like it's another stupid o' clock showing for us. Will still watch with great interest.

Looking forward to it,

e3_2015_times.png

Shamelessy stolen from @Wii :p

Monday to Tuesday = no sleep and lots and lots of The Witcher inbetween conferences : peace:

I expect as usual I will claim that I won't watch the Sony conference live as I have work the next day and then stay up anyway.

Just realized I have the late shift that week so no worries about not having enough sleep before work. I'll just go to bed when the sun rises :)

For @Fierce_LiNk

The game is awesome. I've joined the beta and I've had a few tries and @Eenuh has played it for a bit, too.

It's fun as fuck, although it's a tough game to be good at.

I scored 3 in one game and was the top player in my team. In the next game, I scored nothing and got hardly any points. :p

I didn't watch Sony's live last year as I didn't own a PS4 (and thought I didn't want one) - this year however I will almost certainly stay up to watch! :D

I want to watch Sony's conference but I can't stay up to do it as I need to be up for work/school the next day. I wish it was at midnight or 11 because I could have stayed up but 2am is just...in that zone when I should be sleeping. Fuck saaaaaake.

I'll just have to go no contact on the entire internet until I get home and then watch it.

I'll just have to go no contact on the entire internet until I get home and then watch it.

Lol, I'll track you down and throw all the megaton announcements in your face while you're at work.

Lol, I'll track you down and throw all the megaton announcements in your face while you're at work.

Would throw my children at you like I was Captain Olimar.

Needed something new to play so I've just downloaded Pure Pool.

Looking forward to playing it..for some reason I find Pool games ridiculously relaxing.

Anyone else played it?

Anyone else played it?

Yup, but stopped since it was quite buggy and the online didn't work most of the time.

Not sure whether it's been patched extensively. It sure as hell should've been.