NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

How do I make sure my latest game saves are sent to the cloud? Or can I save them to a USB stick or something? Gonna attempt the HD change this evening and I am not very technical.

Go to Settings>Application Saved Data Management>Saved Data in System Storage. Then you can choose where you want to move the saved games you have to, either online or usb and start uploading them.

In my library, is there anyone of getting stuff out of there? I have demos and games ive deleted, but they're still there. Lingering. Doing my head in.

Have played the Rocket League Beta tonight.

I'm definitely going to buy the full game : peace:

It's a lot of fun. :)

In my library, is there anyone of getting stuff out of there? I have demos and games ive deleted, but they're still there. Lingering. Doing my head in.

Well I believe it's your account library (rather than console library) so see if there's some way of removing them from your account?

Well I believe it's your account library (rather than console library) so see if there's some way of removing them from your account?

Yeah. Maybe. Though I'm pretty sure you can't remove games from your whole library. Which is just a big ridiculous mess... And I presume you still can't put stuff in folders. Such a terrible OS. ARGH. I'm too much of an organiser freak for this!

But I'll have a browse through options and hopefully there'll be some sort of a solution.

It's a mess that your library contains... your library? :p

There's kind of folders (games, apps, others I forget). Sure you can't make your own but is it really that annoying to you? Daft has loads of games and it only takes a few seconds to go through everything.

Tried logging into the store itself and removing something?

It's a mess that your library contains... your library? :p

There's kind of folders (games, apps, others I forget). Sure you can't make your own but is it really that annoying to you? Daft has loads of games and it only takes a few seconds to go through everything.

Tried logging into the store itself and removing something?

But there's stuff in there I don't want in my library anymore. I never want to see the demos for fifa and pro Evo ecer again. It's stupid they stay there. I remembered being annoyed on the PS3 they stayed in the dos loads list (and that had folders and didn't affect it but still annoyed me whenever I had to browse through), the fact everything is always on my ps4 is infuriating. On every other device I own I can arrange what I have, where I have it. Except ps4. So. So clumsy.

I'll log in again, maybe they've changed it. Then all my crying is for nothing :)

Have played the Rocket League Beta tonight.

I'm definitely going to buy the full game : peace:

It's a lot of fun. :)

I saw a video of somebody playing that yesterday. Looks hilarious. What's the multiplayer options like?

I saw a video of somebody playing that yesterday. Looks hilarious. What's the multiplayer options like?

1v1, 2v2, 3v3. No idea if there will be more in the full game.

There will be local split-screen multiplayer, though. : peace:

This could be a great NE-League. :)

1v1, 2v2, 3v3. No idea if there will be more in the full game.

There will be local split-screen multiplayer, though. : peace:

This could be a great NE-League. :)

That's pretty sweet.

Quite awesome on the local multiplayer front. I think I could get @Eenuh to play it.

How many cars are there per team when you're playing? 3 vs 3?

How many cars are there per team when you're playing? 3 vs 3?

Depending on the game mode there are 1, 2, or 3 cars per team.

On every other device I own I can arrange what I have, where I have it. Except ps4. So. So clumsy.

Well in fairness on other consoles they have taken a while to get there (wasn't it ~2 years after launch before the 3DS got any kind of folder system). It might come...

Or maybe just chill. Be more like your avatar ;)

I've never even bothered using folders on the platforms that offer them.

Takes a few seconds to look through the library on the PS4, and your most recently played games are right there anyway.

Well in fairness on other consoles they have taken a while to get there (wasn't it ~2 years after launch before the 3DS got any kind of folder system). It might come...

Or maybe just chill. Be more like your avatar ;)

3ds took a long time to get folders, but you could always arrange your games as you see fit and delete demos! I find it so clumsy from a design point of view it's crazy other people arent annoyed by it and that sony are doing anytning about it.

If I could delete items I wouldn't be as bothered, but the fact it has gsmes you don't own anymore and even demos takes the stupid to a whole new level.

I bought this @Tales. The old HDD fits into it nicely, you get a USB cable with it as well.

It looks to be a 3rd party seller and they don't ship to Norway. Was denied at the checkout.

I'll check Norwegian Internet stores tomorrowfor a similar product but if anyone know of a product sold by Amazon themselves that would be great.

Edited by Tales

Played more of Rocket League just now.

My mate was there too and after his first match he said: "I will buy this day one".

We didn't even play split-screen as it's not available in the Beta :D

Both of us screemed, cursed, cheered and basically had a lot of fun :laughing:

Can't wait for the full release.

It looks to be a 3rd party seller and they don't ship to Norway. Was denied at the checkout.

I'll check Norwegian Internet stores tomorrowfor a similar product but if anyone know of a product sold by Amazon themselves that would be great.

Sucks, hopefully you find something suitable.

does anybody know if i can watch the skygo app via playstation tv

I highly doubt it. Sky Go requires Microsoft Silverlight and i can't see that coming to Playstation for a while. :p

I highly doubt it. Sky Go requires Microsoft Silverlight and i can't see that coming to Playstation for a while. :p

it's already on playstation 4 i just need to know if I can stream it to my Playstation TV box from my PS4

Holy shit when did that happen? Completely missed that.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is out today. I'm on that shit like a dirty great rash.

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is out today. I'm on that shit like a dirty great rash.

I've got to finish The New Order. Possibly whilst listening to some New Order. :D