NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

The new Pro Evo demo is sooo good. It feels and plays really nice.

I prefer the FIFA demo to be fair. It's not perfect but I couldn't get on with PES!

Cannot wait for FIFA 15 tomorrow :)

I prefer the FIFA demo to be fair. It's not perfect but I couldn't get on with PES!

Same here.

By all means, the PES demo isn't bad, but it feels kinda slow. FIFA 15 may be too fast for some, but I prefer a fast pace.

FIFA also has a lot more animations. It just feels better.

The Fox Engine is fucking beautiful, though.

Edited by drahkon

Just got ourselves a PS4! Only have Destiny so far which isn't really my cuppa, but really looking forward to Arkham Knight, Alien and Drive Club.

Can you register two user accounts to the same PSN account?

Gonna snag Ground Zeroes, Resogun and Flower1080 over the weekend :)

Edit - Wow, just took 20 minutes to load the Playstation Store.. Hope this is just startup gitters!

Edited by Lens of Truth

Hey guys!

I'm re-connecting with the world!

Got myself a PS4! :D Didn't know what to start with so I got loads...

-Killzone

-The Last of Us

-Tomb Raider

-Assassins Creed 4

-FIFA 15

-Watch Dogs

-PS Plus Membership

-Resogun

-Gonna buy a vertical stand coz scared of knocking it over!

-Better headset (P12 Turtle Beech one)

Anyone that I'm not already friends with feel free to add me! (Mike1988uk) :)

Edited by Mike1988uk

I'd try not to get the vertical stand, i noticed my PS4 melted a disk when it was vertical so mine is laying down.

But overall, not a bad haul there.

I'd try not to get the vertical stand, i noticed my PS4 melted a disk when it was vertical so mine is laying down.

But overall, not a bad haul there.

Did u actually have the stand or did u just have it vertical?

Did u actually have the stand or did u just have it vertical?

I did have the stand, got it with my PS4 when i picked it up.

I don't understand why people want their console standing up. As far as I see them, they're clearly made to lay horizantal. The only exception I can think of is the 360 and perhaps the Wii. My PS3, PS4 and Wii U are all horizantal.

I don't understand why people want their console standing up. As far as I see them, they're clearly made to lay horizantal. The only exception I can think of is the 360 and perhaps the Wii. My PS3, PS4 and Wii U are all horizantal.

Space saving. I have mine horizontal though.

^what sheikah said.

The ps4 is lower down than what my PS3 phat was and the way my cabinet is I can't out discs in so was looking at vertical so I could...

Looking at alternatives so. I can have it horizontal.

^what sheikah said.

The ps4 is lower down than what my PS3 phat was and the way my cabinet is I can't out discs in so was looking at vertical so I could...

Looking at alternatives so. I can have it horizontal.

I had to make a platform for my PS4 out of plastic storage cases so that the power wire had enough clearance so that it wasn't squashed against the back of the unit I had it on - I ended up having to swap the lead that comes with it for a better one too - but that's how I solved my issue with it anyway. : peace:

Couple of questions please chaps. I'm thinking of getting the fifa 15 bundle.

1: When is Tiger Woods coming out, have not seen anything on this game.

2: Can the PS4 play 3D Blu Rays

Couple of questions please chaps. I'm thinking of getting the fifa 15 bundle.

1: When is Tiger Woods coming out, have not seen anything on this game.

2: Can the PS4 play 3D Blu Rays

1: not sure, they say Q2 2015.

2. yes, it was recently added to a recent firmware update.

how come PS4 is on it's second FIFA and yet still no Tiger Woods? The Ryder Cup has really got me in the mood for some virtual golf.

I guess I can tie in PS4 as a Christmas present for Ferret Jnr.

My next dilema... my tv stand is black glass, black dvd, black sky box, black Wii U, but i really like the white PS4, but don't want to ruin the aesthetics.

I think they are creating it from the ground up for the next gen, plus they have dropped tiger woods from the game so don't look for a tiger woods game.

I had to make a platform for my PS4 out of plastic storage cases so that the power wire had enough clearance so that it wasn't squashed against the back of the unit I had it on - I ended up having to swap the lead that comes with it for a better one too - but that's how I solved my issue with it anyway. : peace:

The things we have to do ey!!

Think i've solved mine, propped it up with some small wooden shelves I don't use, but in a way so that it doesn't look stupid and keeping it horizontal! lol

Saved money on a vertical stand anyway! Thanks @Jimbob for the heads up. After I read ur comment I did some googling and found others experienced louder fan etc.

Right, if you haven't got a PS4 yet this is one hell of a deal.

Snap it up and thank me later!

This Is One of the Best PS4 Deals in the UK So Far

medium.jpg

Retailers around the UK are really fighting for your custom right now, and that’s resulting in some outrageous offers regarding the PlayStation 4. We already saw the system’s price slashed ahead of FIFA 15 last week, but now it seems that GAME is preparing a bundle of epic proportions – which includes three games and a PlayStation Plus subscription at a lowly fee.

The deal – spotted by an eagle-eyed NeoGAF user – nets you a 500GB console, FIFA 15, The Last of Us Remastered, a choice of Call of Duty: Ghosts, Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare, or Watch Dogs, and a 12 month PlayStation Plus subscription. And you’ll get all of that for £399.99, resulting in a gigantic saving. We’re not entirely sure when this will become available, but ask at your local store for more information.

Haven't heard anything about this game or the original PS2 game.

The song is a beast. I'm quite hyped now :D

If this track from the PS2 version is anything to go by...man, I'll blast this shit through my sound system like there's no tomorrow. :laughing: :awesome:

Right, if you haven't got a PS4 yet this is one hell of a deal.

Snap it up and thank me later!

Is this an upcoming deal, or only available in store (can't find it on the web).

Is this an upcoming deal, or only available in store (can't find it on the web).

Looks to be instore only. These deals change on a weekly basis so if you are interested in it then best to snap it up sooner rather than later.

I keep thinking that double tapping Share is save video. When actually it does the opposite, starts a new video thus instantly erasing the last 15 mins :angry:

If you missed the last bargain then here's another one for you!

Online outlet ShopTo is currently selling Sony’s next-gen system with four fairly recent games for £369.85. For your money, you’ll get a standard Jet Black console, alongside FIFA 15, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Minecraft, and inFAMOUS: First Light. Considering that you can get the system with just EA Sports’ soccer sim for £349.00 from Amazon right now, that’s a great deal.