NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

The fuck, you can't play downloaded games when the PlayStation network is down! Say it ain't so!

I'm online. Everything is just fine Oo Wasn't there supposed to be maintenance?

The fuck, you can't play downloaded games when the PlayStation network is down! Say it ain't so!

Purchased downloadable games should work fine offline but I assume if they cant confirm you have a current PS+ subscription then any of those free games wouldnt work. Are they the ones not working for you?

Purchased downloadable games should work fine offline but I assume if they cant confirm you have a current PS+ subscription then any of those free games wouldnt work. Are they the ones not working for you?

Games I have bought from the store as well. I read somewhere its because I haven't set up my ps4 as a primary machine so that may be it.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG. That headset.

For that price point it's really amazing. Just played Hotline Miami and it was sooooo intense :bowdown:

So glad I got a new one now. :)

Peggle 2 is shedding its Xbox exclusivity in October when it will be coming to PS4, developer PopCap has announced via Twitter.

The developer listed a 14th October release

Source

peggle-2-excited-e3-2013-announcement.gif

So Destiny + PS4 to be delivered in time for Destiny release is being sold by ShopTo on eBay for £319.99. That's a hot price, I'd jump on that!

Does ShopTo usually sell stuff cheaper on ebay, or is that just a 1 off deal?

peggle-2-excited-e3-2013-announcement.gif

If they throw in some extra dlc or some exclusive features then I'll double dip, bought it already on Xbox 360 but I do love me some Peggle! : peace:

lately all their best PS4 console deals have been through their ebay page, they did a £300 new console without a game a couple of times in the past

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG. That headset.

For that price point it's really amazing. Just played Hotline Miami and it was sooooo intense :bowdown:

So glad I got a new one now. :)

Was testing mine out last night, really pleased with it. Like you said, Hotline Miami sounds great, as did Hohokum.

The custom mode for The Last of Us is amazing, really adds another layer of immersion to it, I hope Destiny gets a custom mode of its own.

They've done it once or twice before but they sell out pretty quick.

I got my Vita through a Shopto deal via Play.com, it is true that the deals sell pretty quickly. I think it was a one day deal as well.

Was testing mine out last night, really pleased with it. Like you said, Hotline Miami sounds great, as did Hohokum.

Fuck yeah, Hohokum really sounds amazing with the headphones.

I just tried Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Well...I will probably play the Phantom Pain only with the headset :D

So this new fangled headset that all the cool kids seem to be buying these days...

...is it really worth it?

Consider that I already have a decent surround setup, I'll still be able to find lots of uses for it presumably? I can see it being useful for night time at least.

What about when you use it to chat online as well, does the voice come through one ear or both? Or can you choose...

So this new fangled headset that all the cool kids seem to be buying these days...

Consider that I already have a decent surround setup, I'll still be able to find lots of uses for it presumably? I can see it being useful for night time at least.

What about when you use it to chat online as well, does the voice come through one ear or both? Or can you choose...

Yes. Yes it is. Affordable, rechargeable, wireless, comfy, has a mic and excellent sound. It's the go to headset for the system. :p

Yeah, what @Sheikah said, I've only had mine a few days and I love them already, great headset. It also has a companion app where you can upload dedicated sound modes for certain games or types to the headset.

I remember first using mine as I just started playing AC4. The sound of the waves, Edward's feet on wood surfaces, the wildlife and the shanties...god damn. That headset made the game so much more.

I remember first using mine as I just started playing AC4. The sound of the waves, Edward's feet on wood surfaces, the wildlife and the shanties...god damn. That headset made the game so much more.

Was going to play some AC4 later today, will definitely be using the headset now!

Anyone else watching the Sony pre-TGS presser that's on now?

Yeah, I am. Hoping for some actually interesting Japanese games, but I'm not holding my breath...