NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Well I just got the 34878-0 Error on my brand new PS4 and I can't start any of my games. Have had to re-initialise the whole fucking hunk of junk which took two hours, and then I remembered that PSN is down so I can't even download any of my games again. Sort it aht Sony!

Edited by The Bard

I'm fucked after coming in from a n8 out. Been out while 4. Tried to connect but i cant. Dont wanna be thick here but im guessing its all not that simple.

I'm fucked after coming in from a n8 out. Been out while 4. Tried to connect but i cant. Dont wanna be thick here but im guessing its all not that simple.

Leave it for tonight, brah. These troll twats have ruined your day looong enough.

I read the information on that link that @Cube posted. Disgraceful, really. "Hacking"/overloading servers is one thing, but the other stuff is too far.

The scheduled maintenance for today has also been called off and will happen at a new date. Will be announced soon.

How is the quality of the provided mic with the PS4? I typically use an old 5.1 surround sound which are far better than the TV speakers but it means I don't have a mic for online play. Pretty soon I'm going to jump into TLOU multiplayer, and maybe Destiny too so I'm wondering whether I should either:

• Make do with the supplied PS4 ear bud
  • Find a pair of headphones with a mic - like this Vita one
  • Go all out and buy the £60 Sony Headset which I won't mind using plugged into the DS4.

Any thoughts appreciated.

I recommend the £60 headset, the sound is really great and for the price you can't beat it.

Amazon.de have the headset in stock again : peace: Ordered it. 83€. :yay:

anchorman.jpg

Mine was shipped today.

Edited by Map

Finally set up everything and now i'm fully next gen! :D

ID is Sharra_Blade87

Traded in some old games earlier today and got:

Battlefield 4

Watch Dogs

Tomb Raider

Diablo 3.

So not bad.

ID is Sharra_Blade87

Battlefield 4

Watch Dogs

Tomb Raider

Diablo 3.

So not bad.

Hnnnnnnnnng, Tomb Raider.

I own and love three of those and Diablo looks like it could be pretty interesting.

You planning to get Fifa? Not sure if Sheffield Utd are on there though because I don't think the game has the Vauxhall Conference league. Lawl.

ID is Sharra_Blade87

Battlefield 4

Watch Dogs

Tomb Raider

Diablo 3.

So not bad.

That's a good haul there! Plenty to keep you busy in the coming weeks/months.

What confuses me about @Blade is that he can figure out the stupid and convoluted way of adding friends on the Nintendo consoles (friend codes on the Wii, the stupid way of having to do it when the WiiU first came out) but he cannot figure out how to send me a friend request on the PS4. Oh my word Blade! Oh. My. Word!

Blade, I will never send you a friend request on the PS4. If you want to be PS4 fwends then you have to figure this out.

Guys, please don't help him, he needs to cross this bridge on his own!

What confuses me about @Blade is that he can figure out the stupid and convoluted way of adding friends on the Nintendo consoles (friend codes on the Wii, the stupid way of having to do it when the WiiU first came out) but he cannot figure out how to send me a friend request on the PS4. Oh my word Blade! Oh. My. Word!

Blade, I will never send you a friend request on the PS4. If you want to be PS4 fwends then you have to figure this out.

Guys, please don't help him, he needs to cross this bridge on his own!

Fuck, I think I've already sent him mine. Wonder if I can withdraw.

Edit: Aw, shitpiss, he's already accepted.

Edit 2 - The Revenge: I wonder if it's worth having some sort of Blade Clock on the forum home page. "How long will Blade last before he destroys the next electrical appliance?"

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I see PSN is down again. I wonder if it's the same guys as before? I wouldn't be surprised if this happens again when Destiny hits.

I see PSN is down again. I wonder if it's the same guys as before? I wouldn't be surprised if this happens again when Destiny hits.

Could it not be the maintenance thing they talked about? That better bluddy be it.

Could it not be the maintenance thing they talked about? That better bluddy be it.

I assume if it was the maintenance they would have said something.

There was meant to be some maintenance work scheduled in for yesterday (I think) and that got delayed as a result of the DDoS. So, I thought it may be that.

Urgh how annoying.

So no Diablo 3 today, I guess :(

Edit: I just logged in...

Edited by drahkon

I'm sure Sony are being more vigilant at the moment so fingers crossed it isn't going to be too big an issue now.

Also, Anonymous are apparently helping get PSN back online.

So Destiny + PS4 to be delivered in time for Destiny release is being sold by ShopTo on eBay for £319.99. That's a hot price, I'd jump on that!

So Destiny + PS4 to be delivered in time for Destiny release is being sold by ShopTo on eBay for £319.99. That's a hot price, I'd jump on that!

That's an amazing price!!

Hell yeah, that's pretty much cheaper than the Wii U premium was at the same point in its life. :p