NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Yeah in the future just always "buy" the months free stuff regardless of if you own the console or not, that way if you ever can use it, it will be there.

Sadly you will have to buy it if you didn't at least checkout the item in the store.

:( Was hoping to score Resogun for free. Thanks for the info!

I had a Plus subscription on my PS3 that ended 2 days after the PS4 came out. Managed to 'purchase' Resogun on t'interweb with it ready for when I join all you bum buddies on here for some PS4 carnage. I'm hoping the consoles will have a lengthy lifespan so we can have lots and lots and lots of fun :geek:

So supposedly Minecraft is pretty much ready to come out on PS4 now. Are any of you guys planning on getting it? Im still a big Minecraft player on the PC and love using loads of modpacks to change things up but its been getting harder to find people I know to play with so I'm planning on getting the PS4 version in the hopes that there will be a good group of people to work on a world with.

I really liked the PS3 version. Spent a lot of time on it but no one to share my creations with. Also it's very limited compared to PC. I assume the PS4 version will be a lot closer to the PC version? I'll probably buy it anyway.

More PS4 titles to be shown at TGS. It's just game after game at the moment.

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Famitsu interview with Yoshida-san

- Some new titles they planned to announce at Gamescom had to be cut out of the presentation; one of the reasons why was because they decided to put in new trailers for The Order and Bloodborne

- Sony will be working with other publishers in Japan to help increase the userbase of the PS4 in Japan

- PS4 will be be getting lots of new content at TGS

- Project Morpheus will have content that will be very appealing to the Japanese audience

- Studio that's developing WiLD are the new studio by the people that made Rayman

- Not a single mention of PSV/PS3/PSP

I think it's safe to say that the Vita is pretty much dead in terms of first party support. Hopefully this means that the new Gravity Rush will be on the PS4. Like Tearaway, it will be great that more people will get to play the game, if it does indeed head to the PS4.

And another game - kinda - announced.

Ubusana - made by the creator of Ikaruga. : peace:

Hiroshi Iuchi, creator of legendary bullet hell shooter Ikaruga, has revealed that he is making a new shooter for PlayStation 4.

As revealed on his official blog (Japanese) the new game is called Ubusana, which he is developing at M2.

There isn’t much information about the game yet, only that it will be a downloadable title for PS4, and that it might go multi-platform. Iuchi says he is busy polishing systems and adjusting the original prototype.

Source

Hearing the name Ikaruga again makes me want a PS4 re-release :D

Looks like when Journey and Unfinished Swan come out on PS4 they will be cross buy so if we already had it on PS3 we should be able to get it for free on PS4.

One of my nephews will be getting a PS4 today.

After the Gamescom showing, and his brother going home and telling him about his experience playing PT with me, he is off to trade his One in sometime this afternoon.

He has always been about the banter while he games and fell in love with the 360 last gen due to being able to talk with his mates in party chat. Most of his mates have jumped ship to the PS4 this gen and with myself and one of my brothers now maining the PS4, there's only my nephew and one of his mates left playing the One. He's had enough, misses the banter and is now going where the crowd is. I imagine his mate will follow him as well.

The PS4 headset is £70 on amazon at the moment, pretty sure that's the cheapest I have seen in a while so I just bought one.

The PS4 headset is £70 on amazon at the moment, pretty sure that's the cheapest I have seen in a while so I just bought one.

That's a good deal, very good headset.

Beats? I thought you were better than that.

I didn't pay for them, and they sound really good. Just not worth the price good. But you can't really be a brown man and wear beats out in public without someone stopping you on the sidewalk to ask if you have weed.

Been playing Hohokum the last few days, can't see this game being to everyone's taste but I love it, it's just packed full of charm and whimsy and the soundtrack is sublime! With this and Hotline Miami out next Wednesday I'm gonna be in gaming soundtrack heaven for the next few weeks.

Sooooo... Do you? :heh:

No dude. I don't drink, smoke, cuss or chew; you should shun those that do.

I found mine on HotUKDeals. Think it was from CDKeys for about £30. £32 seems good to me, tbh. If you can find it for a bit cheaper than that, then it's good, but that's a good price. Check out their page (both HUKD and CDKeys, particularly the latter as they often have deals and promotions going - Ine is telling me something about a 5% discount on there if you like their facebook page or something)D

Just got 1 Year Sub for £33.15 after remembering your post about CDKeys and the 5% discount above. Thanks for that.

Originally ordered via Flubit for £32 but they've messed me about for a week so I've cancelled that.

Fuck you guys. I bought one.

That's £70 gone...

Great headset. Money well spent.

Well placed my order with Shopto....now to wait....

crap i hate waiting

ONE OF US, ONE OF US.

Fuck you guys. I bought one.

That's £70 gone...

It will be worth it, i guarantee ya.

Someone save me a bit of time: what's upcoming for PS4? Action, adventure stuff.

Uncharted 4...

...upcoming in 2015.

You're welcome. : peace: