NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

There seemed to be quite a few new and juicy games shown yesterday. The console has a bright future, so I'm happy with that.

There seemed to be quite a few new and juicy games shown yesterday. The console has a bright future, so I'm happy with that.
Looks like the quirky stuff is starting to appear now too, which means the time for me to pick up a PS4 is getting closer. :heh:

Had something like Tokyo Jungle 2 or DoA 6 been shown, I'd get one right away! :hehe:

Looks like the quirky stuff is starting to appear now too, which means the time for me to pick up a PS4 is getting closer. :heh:

Had something like Tokyo Jungle 2 or DoA 6 been shown, I'd get one right away! :hehe:

I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of quirky stuff, so I hope that continues. There does seem to be a great range coming out, which is only ever a good thing.

There isn't really an amazing fighting game out/coming out for the system yet. Probably the one genre that is lacking atm. Unless I've seriously overlooked something...

Injustice will do for me until Mortal Kombat X is out next year.

Injustice will do for me until Mortal Kombat X is out next year.

Had I known that I would be getting a PS4 so soon, I would have held off Injustice until then. It's a great game, I love it on the WiiU.

I had the PS3 version but the PS4 version was on sale for like £12 will all the DLC (which cost more than £12 in itself) that I double dipped.

Vapourware if you ask me. Especially with Ninja Theory now making a game.

I've only just managed to catch up on what Sony showed yesterday at their conference as I was only able to see a tiny bit of it and I have to agree that it was a great showing!

The games just look fantastic! I've been wanting to pick up a PS4 for awhile now and haven't only because I don't have the money available for it but what they showed yesterday shows exactly why I'm wanting the console (besides for playing Destiny). Lots of smaller or unique games from indie and bigger devs. Rime looks incredible, I'm sold on WiLD already purely because it's coming from Michael Ancel, Tomorrow Children, Volume, Alienation all look fantastic as well. And that's before the "bigger" titles so to speak.

So wish I could afford one right now! Parents do owe me money so wonder if I could swing it towards a PS4, hmmm.

Edit: also to whomever it was that posted that Hohokum soundtrack... it's beautiful! Gahhh must. concentrate. on. work!

Edited by Ganepark32

Man...Rogue Legacy is the shit.

Finished NG+ today, just over 20 hours of playtime.

Have all trophies except for Thanatophobia (WITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less).

This will be tough. Needs a bit of planning, too.

Man...Rogue Legacy is the shit.

Finished NG+ today, just over 20 hours of playtime.

Have all trophies except for Thanatophobia (WITHOUT using the Architect, complete the game dying 15 times or less).

This will be tough. Needs a bit of planning, too.

Man, I tried doing the challenge version of the fourth boss (bubbles floating around and you're a dragon). No way could I manage.

Man, I tried doing the challenge version of the fourth boss (bubbles floating around and you're a dragon). No way could I manage.

Really? I found that to be the easiest of the remixed bosses. :blank:

That shithead Alexander the IV made me rage so hard.

You can only get hit 3 times and the bubbles go off the top and sides of the screen and appear on the opposite side.

Maybe there's some strategy to it but I feel like one of the soldiers in Saving Private Ryan. I also hate the dragon class.

You can only get hit 3 times and the bubbles go off the top and sides of the screen and appear on the opposite side.

Mashing the fire button and keeping my cool was the key to success for me. And the fact that you could fly off the screen and appear on the opposite side helped, too.

I'm guessing there's an element of skill required in this too. :p

(Sux for me).

I've only just managed to catch up on what Sony showed yesterday at their conference as I was only able to see a tiny bit of it and I have to agree that it was a great showing!

The games just look fantastic! I've been wanting to pick up a PS4 for awhile now and haven't only because I don't have the money available for it but what they showed yesterday shows exactly why I'm wanting the console (besides for playing Destiny). Lots of smaller or unique games from indie and bigger devs. Rime looks incredible, I'm sold on WiLD already purely because it's coming from Michael Ancel, Tomorrow Children, Volume, Alienation all look fantastic as well. And that's before the "bigger" titles so to speak.

So wish I could afford one right now! Parents do owe me money so wonder if I could swing it towards a PS4, hmmm.

Edit: also to whomever it was that posted that Hohokum soundtrack... it's beautiful! Gahhh must. concentrate. on. work!

Sell your Wii U (if you have one) :p

Sell your Wii U (if you have one) :p

Come on. Who in their right mind has a Wii U? ;)

That would be me, your welcome. :)

Hohokum certainly doesn't help with concentration!

2661551-1136671771-26090.gif

So supposedly Minecraft is pretty much ready to come out on PS4 now. Are any of you guys planning on getting it? Im still a big Minecraft player on the PC and love using loads of modpacks to change things up but its been getting harder to find people I know to play with so I'm planning on getting the PS4 version in the hopes that there will be a good group of people to work on a world with.

So supposedly Minecraft is pretty much ready to come out on PS4 now. Are any of you guys planning on getting it?

I've been thinking about getting it since the announcement. Will probably get it :p

I might do, depends on how easy inventory management is. Would be cool if the Vita could be used as an inventory (or a tablet).

The share button seems practically designed for Minecraft. Also, I returned to Minecraft after maybe a 2 year absence and downloaded a Majora's Mask world yesterday. It was awesome.

IM really looking forward to the PS4 minecraft, the kids have it on PC, PS3 and both Xbox 360's. Iv been enjoying playing the PS3 version with them :D

Question, since I don't trust yahoo answers folks; I only got a PS4 recently, but I've had plus since it launched. I didn't download stuff like Resogun when it was still on plus, so will I have to pay up if I want to download it now, or will it recognise that I had plus way back then and let me nab it for free?

Question, since I don't trust yahoo answers folks; I only got a PS4 recently, but I've had plus since it launched. I didn't download stuff like Resogun when it was still on plus, so will I have to pay up if I want to download it now, or will it recognise that I had plus way back then and let me nab it for free?

Sadly you will have to buy it if you didn't at least checkout the item in the store.