NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Yeah I heard/read that Soul Suspect was a bit naff. One to miss? Or pick up when it's dirt cheap?

The story is decent but you may get bored of the gameplay. I've read opinions from people who absolutely adored it, while most of us on here just class it as average. Guess it's a bit of a marmite game.

Third Gamescom teaser, any ideas what this is?

Sony Exclusive - Resident Evil 7 : The Apology (because the last one was so shit!).

Hotline Miami coming to PS4, gotta love Cross Buy!

A little over a year ago Jonatan Söderström and Dennis Wedin’s Hotline Miami launched on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita thanks to the efforts of fellow developer Abstraction Games and the good folks at PlayStation in America and Europe. Between now and then Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number was announced and the PlayStation 4 took the world by storm, but we always knew that Dennaton Games‘ landmark game had to make its way to PlayStation 4. That’s why we’re absolutely thrilled to announce that Hotline Miami will launch for PlayStation 4 on 20th August in Europe.

So what’s new? Well the team didn’t want to tamper with the perfection that is Hotline Miami for the latest release but there were certainly some fun new options that were only possible on the PlayStation 4. Gamers can now use the PlayStation 4′s touchpad to look around and lock on enemies and actually shake the gamepad itself to perform execution moves when you have an enemy pinned on the ground. And to take the violence to the next level, the sounds of those same execution moves are amplified through the speaker on the gamepad itself. Ouch.

Dennaton Games, Abstraction Games, and Devolver Digital hope you enjoy this latest release of Hotline Miami and are hyped for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita in the future. As always, Hotline Miami is a Cross-Buy game so if you own it on PlayStation 3 or PlayStation Vita then you already own it on PlayStation 4.

Sony Exclusive - Resident Evil 7 : The Apology (because the last one was so shit!).

:laughing:

Hotline Miami coming to PS4, gotta love Cross Buy!:laughing:

Indeed, wonder if saves will cross over.

It arrived, not played anything on it yet. Sorted out the settings then added a few people.

Got invited into a party chat with @kav82 & @Hero\-of\-Time, both welcoming me to Next Gen.

Just checking a few things on here before I start my first game. I'm excited!

It arrived, not played anything on it yet. Sorted out the settings then added a few people.

Got invited into a party chat with @kav82 & @Hero\-of\-Time, both welcoming me to Next Gen.

I'm getting excited by all of these new PS4 owners.

Fuck man, can't wait for FIFA.

Being able to actually talk to you guys while we game = Awesome and long overdue!

Just something as simple as talking whilst on differet games makes all the difference... god damn Nintendo are backwards!

Kind of weird seeing all these names from the Nintendo boards on here.

Good weird. Welcome aboard the PS4 train!!

It took them a generation longer to cotton onto where the real shit goes down, but I'm happy to have them now that they've matured.

I only mean to be condescending a tiny weeny bit.

It took them a generation longer to cotton onto where the real shit goes down, but I'm happy to have them now that they've matured.

lol. Never change.

Hotline Miami coming to PS4, gotta love Cross Buy!

Yes. YES. YEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Indeed, wonder if saves will cross over.

We won't have to wait long to find out!

Yes. YES. YEEEEEEEEEEEES!

:D

Just finished Strider, what a fantastic game, the gameplay is great and really comes into its own the more abilities you get. Some cracking Boss fights as well, a few of them took some working out!

Kind of weird seeing all these names from the Nintendo boards on here.

Good weird. Welcome aboard the PS4 train!!

It's a bit strange, isn't it. Although, at the same time, it's lovely to have the majority of the forum together enjoying one console...it's just the "wrong" console/the one we didn't think it would be!

I only mean to be condescending a tiny weeny bit.

u are 1 fuking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life

Just finished Strider, what a fantastic game, the gameplay is great and really comes into its own the more abilities you get. Some cracking Boss fights as well, a few of them took some working out!

Ine's really enjoying it, still. (means I can't play Battlefield, though...bah!...2 PS4s in future?)

I'm curious about Hotline Miami as I (obviously) didn't play it last gen. Will look at that at some point.

I'm curious about Hotline Miami as I (obviously) didn't play it last gen.

drive_elevator.gif

^^This, if I don't see my friend list saying "teh_jimzor - Playing Hotline Miami" on 20th August...

Playing this game is like...just...let me quote you:

The most satisfying feel you can get when gaming is the "pump". It's as satisfying to me as "cumming" is, y'know? As having sex with a woman and cumming. [...] I'm like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, getting the feeling of cumming at home, and cumming backstage when I pump up and when I pose out in front of 5000 viewers, I get the same feeling, so I'm cumming day and night! I mean it's terrific...right?

Now imagine cumming on people with bullets. Sending them flying into their faces, brain matter splattering all over the place. No matter where you are...the gym, at home, backstage and in front of 5000 viewers.

Extend your cumming with a vast array of weapons. Shotguns and machine guns probably 10 times half the size of your dick. A baseball bat and a Katana to wield like you would hold your cock when cumming.

And what's better to immerse yourself into killing people with the feeling of ejaculating all over the place than being able to shake the DS4 in order to execute an enemy by bashing his skull into the ground.

All of this with one of the greatest Soundtracks in gaming history. Songs that will make you feel badass...that make you want to cum day and night.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

It's Flink, destroying your shit.

GET ON IT, BRAH!

Do you like hurting people?

Ine's really enjoying it, still. (means I can't play Battlefield, though...bah!...2 PS4s in future?)

I just see Ine was playing it, it's a really good game, you should give it go yourself when you get chance.

I'm curious about Hotline Miami as I (obviously) didn't play it last gen.

What @drahkon said. :)

^^This, if I don't see my friend list saying "teh_jimzor - Playing Hotline Miami" on 20th August...

Playing this game is like...just...let me quote you:

Now imagine cumming on people with bullets. Sending them flying into their faces, brain matter splattering all over the place. No matter where you are...the gym, at home, backstage and in front of 5000 viewers.

Extend your cumming with a vast array of weapons. Shotguns and machine guns probably 10 times half the size of your dick. A baseball bat and a Katana to wield like you would hold your cock when cumming.

And what's better to immerse yourself into killing people with the feeling of ejaculating all over the place than being able to shake the DS4 in order to execute an enemy by bashing his skull into the ground.

All of this with one of the greatest Soundtracks in gaming history. Songs that will make you feel badass...that make you want to cum day and night.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

It's Flink, destroying your shit.

GET ON IT, BRAH!

Do you like hurting people?

This post made me cum.

Part of me wants to buy a second PS4 for two TV co-op awesomeness.

Well, a kick in the nuts for those who bought Pure Pool :blank:

Also:

Worst. Teaser. Ever. :laughing:

Sony's conference starts 6pm (UK time). I reckon it will be something like this:

DESTINY

Driveclub

Little Big Planet

Third Party PS4 titles

Vita

Edited by drahkon

That teaser looks like it was done by bad film students.

Is the conference broadcast at all?

I see the IGN app on the PS4 will be streaming the event live. Anyone on here used it before? I may just watched on that if it's decent.

I found it buffered quite a lot, but then again my internet speed isn't the best at the moment.

Yup, it'll be on the Playstation blog and I think one the PS4 IGN app.

Edit: What Hero said.

Edited by Daft

Hohokum is out tomorrow with 20% off for Plus members during launch week and is also Cross Buy.

Hohokum will be released on 13th August. For the first week of launch, there’ll be a 20% discount for PS Plus members, and all purchases will also come with a custom PS3 static theme and a Hohokum DLC pack for Sound Shapes! I did the art for it and there’s a track by Tycho from the Hohokum soundtrack in there too. So go make some Hohokum-themed Sound Shapes levels!

Oh, and Hohokum is Cross-Buy too! For €12.99/£9.99 you get the PS4, PS3 and PS Vita versions all in one go. One day you could be playing Hohokum in the bath, the next day projected on the side of a barn…

I have no idea what your supposed to do but the soundtrack sounds awesome!