NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

It's not frustrating for you, your good at it.

I'm ok, there's much better riders than me. Some of the guys at the top of the leaderboards are ninja's.

Its not the best trials game either, I lost interest in it quite quickly.

I would agree with this. HD and Evolution were better Trials games. I can't believe online multiplayer is still not in yet. Still, I enjoy it nonetheless.

Very pleased with PS4 so far. XMB menu, if it's still called that looks very nice and easy to move around. It still uses themes right? Hopefully I can get another nice one from Assassin's Creed. Mostly been playing Fez today. Like how seamless going in and out of the game to the menu, at one point I forgot the game was still on. Although I have only been playing around with PSN games. Surprised how fast the PS store loads too, almost no loading time. It took forever on the PS3. The controller also feels very nice. Noticed the lack of start and select pretty fast though..Did I read correctly earlier, you can't arrange games in folders anymore? Can't find the option for it. Glad the trophy sync is a lot faster now :p

Seems like I managed to add all PS4 plus games to the basket except Don't Starve. And that was the one I was looking forward to the most. Although I'm looking forward to play Contrast tomorrow too.

Edited by Tales

Seems my PS4 has trouble downloading the initial update. Is the common for the update? There's nothing wrong with my Internet, although it isn't very fast, my computer and PS3 always downloads at max speed(which is petty 600 kb/s). PS4 just times out after five minutes. Going to update it via usb and see if it can download games better after the update. If not I'll buy a longer cable to get the router closer, but that has never been a problem for my consoles and laptop.

Oh, I think I had a similar problem. I left MGS V: Ground Zeroes to download overnight on standby mode, and found it had "failed to download" this morning. I assume something may have been up with PSN. Glad you're enjoying your PS4 otherwise though. :)

Just traded in 13 games, as below, and picked up Battlefield 4 and Infamous Second Son for £1 and got £2 on my rewards card. I'm happy with that.

3DS - Res Evil Mercs, Res Evil Revelations, Heroes of Ruin, Tekken 3D.

Wii - Red Steel 2, CoD BO, CoD MW3.

WiiU - CoD Ghosts, Nintendoland, Sonic LW, Splinter Cell BL, Tekken Tag, Batman AO.

Been pricing a few things up this morning

I can get a refurbed PS4 for £275 delivered - those on HUKD who have received theres said it looks brand new. Comes with 12 month guarantee as well.

Last of Us is £30 here

Playstation Plus £35 on ebay.

£340 and I'm all sorted until Fifa 15 & Destiny next month.

Just traded in 13 games, as below, and picked up Battlefield 4 and Infamous Second Son for £1 and got £2 on my rewards card. I'm happy with that.

3DS - Res Evil Mercs, Res Evil Revelations, Heroes of Ruin, Tekken 3D.

Wii - Red Steel 2, CoD BO, CoD MW3.

WiiU - CoD Ghosts, Nintendoland, Sonic LW, Splinter Cell BL, Tekken Tag, Batman AO.

Not a bad deal, especially when you consider just how old some of those games are.

I hope you enjoy Second Son. I loved it to bits but then i'm a big fan of the Infamous games.

InFamous is great, like really really good :D Some games can get a bit annoying half way through and you have to force yourself to carry on with it, this isnt one of them :p Im going to start some Wolfenstein tonight!

Last of Us is £30 here

After reading feedback on Gamestop, I'm not going to bother with them. Sounds like the regularly charge customers twice, sometimes upto five times.

Tempted to trade in a few games for Last of Us tomorrow.

Will lend Fifa 14 off my brother to get practice in for 15.

Anyone who has plus and hasn't tried out Strider, get on it immediately if not sooner. It's the best thing I've played on my PS4 so far.

Anyone who has plus and hasn't tried out Strider, get on it immediately if not sooner. It's the best thing I've played on my PS4 so far.

How long is it available for on Plus? all of August?

How long is it available for on Plus? all of August?

I think Strider went bye bye on Wednesday.

Bigfest is now on PS3 and PS4 as well as Vita

I was wondering what happened to that game. The first trailer made it look quite good.

I think i may buy a PS4 next friday when i'm paid....what games would you guys recommend?

I'm thinking MGS since i don't already own it, and Imfamous and Killzone look great....but Destiny is what i'm after in September

Everyone is getting a PS4!!

Looking forward to getting mine at the end of the month!!

Where do you guys get your Playstation Plus yearly subscription from? Best price I can find is £32.

Order for the PS4 is placed.

Lostmario is NEXT GEN

Welcome aboard. :D

NEXT GEN CONFIRMED.

See you on FIFA very soon. Cannae wait.

It is surprisingly good, isn't it? Ine's playing it a lot. I'll be on that at some point.

I think i may buy a PS4 next friday when i'm paid....what games would you guys recommend?

I'm thinking MGS since i don't already own it, and Imfamous and Killzone look great....but Destiny is what i'm after in September

Did you have a PS3 and have you played The Last of Us and Tomb Raider already? Resogun is an obvious one.

Everyone is getting a PS4!!

Looking forward to getting mine at the end of the month!!

What you planning to get with it?

What you planning to get with it?

I don't know. I am gettin it to play multiplayer with you lads. Was planning to get The Last of Us bundle but I don't know what else to get with it.

Where do you guys get your Playstation Plus yearly subscription from? Best price I can find is £32.

I found mine on HotUKDeals. Think it was from CDKeys for about £30. £32 seems good to me, tbh. If you can find it for a bit cheaper than that, then it's good, but that's a good price. Check out their page (both HUKD and CDKeys, particularly the latter as they often have deals and promotions going - Ine is telling me something about a 5% discount on there if you like their facebook page or something)

I don't know. I am gettin it to play multiplayer with you lads. Was planning to get The Last of Us bundle but I don't know what else to get with it.

Kav and I have bought Battlefield. If I'm extremely luck, it'll be here tomorrow. If not, then either Monday or Tuesday. @Cookyman would be over the moon if you got Killzone. :p

Next month is when shit kicks off with Destiny and FIFA. I'm hyped for FIFA right now. :D

Get Fifa next month.

Check out the thread, we are putting together an N-E club.

Going to be AMAZING!

Did you have a PS3 and have you played The Last of Us and Tomb Raider already? Resogun is an obvious one.

I already have a PS3 and have only just completed another run of TLOU (amazing story) and i have Tomb Raider for PC, though it is still tempting to double dib if the price drops (if i could carry over my TLOU save i'd be much happier)

Resogun? i keep seeing you guys mention it

Get Fifa next month.

Check out the thread, we are putting together an N-E club.

Going to be AMAZING!

I'm so looking forward to it. Even if the club stuff falls flat on its arse, the possible tournaments and leagues that we will have (we WILL have them) will make it worth it. Just, ahhhh.

I already have a PS3 and have only just completed another run of TLOU (amazing story) and i have Tomb Raider for PC, though it is still tempting to double dib if the price drops (if i could carry over my TLOU save i'd be much happier)

Resogun? i keep seeing you guys mention it

I'd definitely go for Resogun. Ine has bought Transistor and I keep hearing good things about that. There's quite a few PSN titles that are worth looking at. Strider is another. For retail games, I'm really enjoying Watch Dogs but that's marmite. Destiny will be here next month, as will FIFA (CONFIRM yourself, brah). It depends what you're looking for really. You could quite easily just get a few PSN titles and Plus and that might sort you out for a bit.