NEurope
Retro_Link

PlayStation 4 Console Discussion

Anything remotely connected with Michael Bay gets the stomp approval from me.

That's pretty remote though, since the PS3/PS4 games aren't related to the Michael Bay movies at all.

@The Bard for Metroidy goodness, have you played Guacamelee?

That's pretty remote though, since the PS3/PS4 games aren't related to the Michael Bay movies at all.

@The Bard for Metroidy goodness, have you played Guacamelee?

Yup played Guacamelee and felt my Metroid bone tingle. You know which bone I mean. Very charming game, but me being an "I'm only happy when it rains" type of person I want something with a more brooding atmosphere. Haven't gotten too far into The Swapper yet but it's super good from what I've played. Not sure if Metroid though.

I also heard the Transformers game that came out a few years ago (Fall of Cybertron...maybe?) was supposed to be a legitimately fantastic game. Was never into the show/ toys way back when though so I didn't get it.

I also heard the Transformers game that came out a few years ago (Fall of Cybertron...maybe?) was supposed to be a legitimately fantastic game. Was never into the show/ toys way back when though so I didn't get it.

Yeah, both the Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron were awesome games. Fantastic gameplay, story, campaign and online modes made for the complete package. Just a shame Activision screwed High Moon over and put them on CoD rather than making the new TF game. :(

190763460_09e13314-483b-4de8-92c7-ce08f5c10305.jpg

This is a thing.

I'm not gay but if being so is a prerequisite for ordering it, then I'll gleefully convert.

sound-shapes.png

Got the Sound Shapes Platinum today.

Actually, I've gotten every single trophy for that game today.

Those fucking Death Mode levels. Pure random shit.

PS4 platinum trophy number 3 ( Wolfenstein ) obtained!

I played through this on the One but really enjoyed playing it again. I played through the other timeline this time around just to see what the difference was, as on the One I just loaded up the chapter, nabbed the achievement and called it a day. :)

I'm all ready for The Last of Us now. Roll on Friday!!

I'm all ready for The Last of Us now. Roll on Friday!!

Why Friday? The game comes out tomorrow? I'll go get a copy tomorrow at Gamestop.

And Amazon.de have listed it for tomorrow, as well. :confused:

Why Friday? The game comes out tomorrow? I'll go get a copy tomorrow at Gamestop.

And Amazon.de have listed it for tomorrow, as well. :confused:

For you it does ( and the rest of Europe ) but the UK has to wait until Friday for some strange reason.

For you it does ( and the rest of Europe ) but the UK has to wait until Friday for some strange reason.

Rogue Legacy is available now. 12.99€ but I guess there is a 20% PS+ discount (it wasn't advertised but I got it during checkout). 10.39€ for an amazing game! GO GET IT, peeps!

Edited by drahkon

I see Soul Suspect is £20 on Shopto at the moment. Anyone played through it? Is it worth a punt at that price?

I see Soul Suspect is £20 on Shopto at the moment. Anyone played through it? Is it worth a punt at that price?

I believe that @Jimbob has played it recently.

Its a steal at that price, my PS4 crashed and deleted my save 10 minutes before the end so i never got the completeion trophy but upto then it was 6 hours ish of great fun gameplay.

I believe that @Jimbob has played it recently.

£20, that's a decent price. It is worth a shot at that price, so i'd say pick it up. The reason as to why i say it's worth a shot, it's a pretty short game. 4-6 hours story, 6-8 hours if you collect everything. It's a easy platinum game i say.

Thanks for the responses, guys. I snapped it up. I also preordered Metro while I was on the site as well. :D

Thanks for the responses, guys. I snapped it up. I also preordered Metro while I was on the site as well. :D

I've been looking at Metro but I have no idea when I'd play it. It might be one I ask for a Christmas present or something. Looks great.

Ine is playing Strider right now. I haven't touched it yet, but she's having a blast with it. Looks great, very fun. Although, I haven't got the faintest idea of what's going on. Seems very crazy.

Metro has been available at some decent prices, but since it comes out about a week before Destiny, I figured I'll just wait til it's even cheaper.

Metro has been available at some decent prices, but since it comes out about a week before Destiny, I figured I'll just wait til it's even cheaper.

Yeah, I've seen it at around £26, which is a very good deal for two games. Had there not been so many games coming out at around this time, I would have just gone for it at that price.

I also wonder if it's the type of game that will be available on PS+ at some point.

My brother phoned me today and was asking me what the PS4 was like. An hour later he had traded his One and games in and got the Last of Us bundle. No joke. :D

Hmmm... If it had been the other way around I could have made some lame quip about 'All 4 Xbox One and Xbox One 4 all', but like everything, Microsoft had to ruin that too.

Aw man Last of Us didn't come today, had all of the envy seeing the lot of you playing it in the middle of the night.

I've been looking at Metro but I have no idea when I'd play it. It might be one I ask for a Christmas present or something. Looks great.

Ine is playing Strider right now. I haven't touched it yet, but she's having a blast with it. Looks great, very fun. Although, I haven't got the faintest idea of what's going on. Seems very crazy.

I tried strider the other day, got stuck 5 minutes in an couldn't see where to go!!!

As for the last of us, iv decided to give it a miss for now. I sort of spoiled it for myself on wiki and it looks so similar to an uncharted game... I don't know, my hype kind of died for it. Plus iv completed so many games lately i think i might be drained on these sort of games for now!

I figure Il clear some of the PS+ dow loads and maybe get New N Tasty until Destiny in September.

Its like xbox live points but not as good. Still quite addictive though, think pokemon, gotta get them all!

Its like xbox live points but not as good. Still quite addictive though, think pokemon, gotta get them all!

How is it not as good? It's essentially the same thing, except you accumulate platinum trophies for doing everything instead of an ever increasing number. I like the idea of a differentiator for doing it all.